Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? (3379 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Why Are Jews Not Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benedictac(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2009
Be it Greek, Jews or whoever except you are born again Jesus said such a person can not see or enter into Heaven.

Jesus said to him, Truly, I say to you, Without a new birth no man is able to see the kingdom of God.

Jesus said in answer, Truly, I say to you, If a man's birth is not from water and from the Spirit, it is not possible for him to go into the kingdom of God.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Bastage: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2009
They're all going to Heaven.

But only if they all agree with David Dylan. He's taken the keys of the Pearly Gates from St Peter.
It doesn't matter what you do down here on Earth as long as you bow down to dogma.

I, on the other hand, am going to Hell. Not because I've been bad, but through choice - I simply couldn't stand being cooped up in David Dylan's Heaven listening to his sanctimonious bullshit for all Eternity.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by No2Atheism(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2009
FIRST AND FOREMOST LET'S GET THE ANSWERS OUT OF THE WAY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Who is a Jew

Answer: A descendant of Judah

2. So are all Isrealites known as Jews or not.

Answer: No. The name Jew only refers to those people who are members of the tribe of Judah.

3. Why

Answer: Because Judah is just one of the tribes of Isreal. Someone can be of another tribe of Isreal and not be a Jew. For example a Levite is not a Jew, A Napthali is not a Jew, A Benjamite is not a Jew.

4. Why do people call certain people jews today.
Answer:
First of all it has to do with deception and deceit, because some of those people who call themselves "jews" actually do not have any blood or biological relation to the ancient isrealites. Hence they are called Jews for personal and/or ulterior motives. Infact, most of those people themselves have been found not to be Jews by birth nor by blood, instead most of them call themselves jews by religion .i.e Judaism et al (an error in itself). Also historical research has pointed that some people who call themselves jews might actually be people known as Khazars (who and where the Khazars come from is something i personally don't have an answer for).
One thing is for sure, even the Messiah Himself (as detailed in the bible) said that some people who are not jews would claim to be jews :

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

5. Then what is Judaism

Answer: Something similar to what the Pharasees were practicising during the time of the Messiah himself, during the time of Paul and during the time of Peter.

6. Then why are Muslims so hell bent on killing Jews since you say that even most of the Jews they are trying to kill (and use as an excuse for their murdering tendencies and jihad) are not even really related to the biblical ancient Isrealites.

Answer: First and foremost, Muslims are as confused as they come, knowing the truth is not part of their aim. Because if they did, they would realise they have been lied to both by allah (the moon good), by mohammmed and by their imams. However seeking the truth is not really part of their aim hence the need to be peddling about ignorant questions like "Are Jews going to Heaven". They would realise that is why their faith does not permit or allow its adherents to ask too much question, lest they find out the truth and change. Hence the reason why their faith "uses the punishment of death penalty" against those who either try to question their faith or those who find out the truth and convert away from their faith.

SECONDLY
---------------------

@davidylan, .welldone for trying to do your best to answer the ignorant questions being asked by those (muslims, atheists et al , ) who choose to remain without understanding.

I have to confess that it also sometimes feels like one is banging his/her head against the wall when one tries to discuss issues with them, it seems the Truth or Reason or Logic does not matter to them (even when there is a supporting scientific explanation), it seems as far as they are concerned, its either their way or the highway.

Yes i know it can be frustrating trying to explain something so simple to muslims, atheists and all, (that is why it is said that there are those who have eyes and ears but yet are not able to see nor hear). I have been there with people like those too, just keep trying your best, hopefully some of them who have a change of heart soon.

Finally @davidylan, once you realise that you are speaking but they (muslims, apostate believers, hindus, buddist, atheist et al) hear you not nor do they understand you, i would advise you to leave them alone to their ways because:

Prov 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

Prov 23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

THIRDLY
---------------------------

It will only apply to WHOSOEVER first understands the "God" Peter was talking about in Acts. He certainly wasnt talking about "God" in a general sense . . .
Dont confuse issues.

Those who believe in the truth of the bible really have to start considering whether or not they want to continue to use the generic words "God" and "Lord", considering that its merely a generic english word which has been deceitfully used to encompass both the True Creator and the false gods (allah, allat, buddah, kabba stone, kabballa god, osiris et al).

The Creator in the bible puts an important emphasis on His True Name and also on the True name of His Son, hence its my opinion that differentiating who we are talking about would go a long way to help us to "come out of her".

That is why it is always good to clarify who one is refering to in his or her statement, because the generic term "God" or "Lord" can easily be codified to mean an idol such as allah, buddah, baal, zeus et al, without the hearer even knowing what is going on.

Allah called himself Allah, Buddah called himself buddah, Zeus called himself Zeus (at least his followers did sha), Hence it is important to separate the names and not generalise so that , a muslim would know that we are not talking about his false god, an hindu would know that we are not talking about his false god, a buddist would know that we are not talking about his false god, etc

Moreover the name of an individual does not change (even in pronounciation) whether or not we speak english, spanish, german or spanglish, why then do believers of the bible allow themselves to be duped into using a generic name "God" that makes people falsely think that allah is the same as the person we are refering to.

Hence it is best to use the name that the Creator has used to call Himself in the scriptures so that we would be able to make it clear to those reading that we are not talking about a generic idol but rather that we are talking about the Creator of Heaven and Earth, the "I AM".

It is true that our Father in Heaven called Himself by many titles, however He and the Son have a unique name by which they call themselves.

Hence in conclusion, i would advise that those refering to the Creator of Heaven and Earth as detailed in the Bible should try and refer to Him in the name He has choosen to call Himself (יהוה Elohim) so that muslims, hindus, zoroastrians, buddist et al would clearly see that we are NOT talking about the same person at al.

PENULTIMATELY
-------------------

a. What or Where is Heaven?

Answer: The place described in the bible, as to where the throne of the creator of Heaven and Earth is.

b. Is Heaven in the bible the same thing as paradise in islam, or hinduism or buddism or any other "ism" false faith for that matter

Answer: NO

c. Why?

Answer: Because the Bible clearly describes how heaven is, what is in heaven, who is in heaven and what happens in heaven. Fortunately, this description is not the same as described by mohammed or allah or catholics or any other idol worshipper for that matter.

d. So is a Jew going to Heaven?

Answer: I DON'T KNOW, I CANNOT determine who goes or does not go to Heaven, it is not my decision or determination.

e. Why?
Answer:
Because a Jew is a descendant of Judah,, and Judah is a descendant of Isreal,, and Isreal is a descendant of Abraham, and Abraham is a descendant of Noah, and Noah is a descendant of Adam (just like you and I are also descendants of Adam). All descendants of Adam have sinned are condemned to eternal destruction (yes it is automatic, we are born with sin).

So you see, any "real" jew (and any other person for that matter) is born a sinner, irrespective of whether or not he/she is a jew or not. Thus merely being born a jew does not guarantee passage to heaven, for the simple fact that such a jew is still a sinner "by inheretance of the sin nature through Adam".

So a Jew without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.

Just the same way that:

a Yoruba without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
a Caucasian without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
an Hausa without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
a Negro without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
an Hindu without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
an Arab without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
a Muslim without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.
an atheist without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner
a terroris[/b]t without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner
[b]anybody else
(asian, eskimo, indian, chinese, korean, japanese) without the hope of salvation through only the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father, has no hope of making heaven in whatever form or manner.

f. Then does that mean that everybody is going to be eternally destroyed,

Answer: No

g. Why?
Answer: Because the Father in Heaven has already made a way out for everybody to be saved. This way out is [i]ONLY by Grace through Faith [/i]in the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father.

John 3:16 For יהוה so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

i. Then does that mean anybody(jews, yorubas, caucasians, arabs, persians, indians, hindus, chinese) can make it to Heaven?.
Answer: No.

j. Then who are those who would make it into Heaven?.
Answer: Only those people (jews, arabs, indians, yoruba et al) who are saved by Grace through Faith in the only begotten Son of the Heavenly Father have an assurance of making it into heaven. Any other person just wasting his or her time for nothing.

John 14:6 Yahushua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

FINALLY
----------
I am not really interested in wasting my time trying to answer further questions posed on this thread, because memory serves me right to know that those questions have been answered over and over again, hence repeating myself or corroborating others who have tried to answer them would only go to sustain the endless cycle of ignorance and babbling.

Infact its sometimes better not to argue with people who lack understanding, because arguing with them might even make other people think that one is also a fool like them.

Prov 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Prov 18:7 A fools mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Ps 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Prov 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Prov 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Prov 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Prov 13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Prov 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Peace be unto you ,
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Lagosboy: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2009
Do you have to post this long story twice?

benedictac:

Be it Greek, Jews or whoever except you are born again Jesus said such a person can not see or enter into Heaven.

Jesus said to him, Truly, I say to you, Without a new birth no man is able to see the kingdom of God.

Jesus said in answer, Truly, I say to you, If a man's birth is not from water and from the Spirit, it is not possible for him to go into the kingdom of God.

This person has said it all and in a simple way according to the teachings of christianity.

@no2atheism
I have cleared the air in my earlier post about the ambiguity of the jews as a tribe or the jews as followers of a faith. In todays lexicological terms the term jews refer to the followers of judaism and we have to accept this reality. We do not need to go to the bible to start to prove who is a jew because majority of the jews in the world today would not be termed jew according to this. The caucasian jews of europe are not from Judah simple!!

From no2atheisms post he has stated the jews (followers of judaism) have no place in the hereafter since they dont believe jesus as the only begotten son of God and so their "original " sin cannot be forgiven.
Questioner please modify your topic and lets save ourselves the movement in circles.

Davidylan over to you : Whats your answer as we know which jew we are reffering to now.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by toneyb: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2009
davidylan:

more uninformed gibberish. Here is what Paul (a jew) had to say -

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

Read the rest of Romans 11, it is self explanatory.

When i say jews i mean those that practice judaism. . .does the bible say that they will go to the christian heaven? They outrightly reject jesus and as far as they known jesus is a fraud, so they refuse to believe in him. is any of the jew living in israel today (that practice judaism) going to the christian heaven?
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
The topic has been answered 200 times over. Next pls.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by javalove(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2009
davidylan:

The topic has been answered 200 times over. Next pls.

My feiend stop feeling cool. I v allowed u to shoot urself . . .

You havent answered anything
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2009
javalove:

My feiend stop feeling cool. I v allowed u to shoot urself . . .

You havent answered anything

most likely because you really arent asking anything.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Bastage: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
NOTE-No Heaven was in the sky,and no hell was under the ground,Both heaven and hell are just conditions in which people lived right here on this planet earth

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html#msg6817656
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2010
@Davidylan, are Jews going to heaven? Yes or No is good enough to start.

Later. Explain.

@Poweredcom; it seems as if you took the position of Late Tupac Shakur. Or the position of so many in christendom? So there is no Judgement day, no one should shoud be concerned about any consequences of right and or wrong.

@Davidylan: Again, are jews going to heaven?
If you answer, then we know that you and them will end up in the pit of lake of fire. That will be the only reason you have been dancing around the question.

@Javalove: Salaamaualaykum wa Rahmatullah. May Allah reward you for setting up the big fish among the shayatini with a big noose to hang himself and his house of flimsy cards.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Bastage: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
davidylan:

Because heaven is NOT an islamic concept. Jaanat is NOT the same thing as heaven because it means "paradise".
In christianity, heaven and paradise are NOT the same thing. Dont confuse yourself.

LOL. Heaven isn't a Christian concept either. The idea was around thousands and thousands of years prior to Christianity. In Christianity itself the concept has evolved over the ages. Hell is no different - the churches are still redefining it right up to the present day.

As for Paradise and Heaven not being the same thing - it wasn't until the 2nd century AD when that biggoted oaf Irenaeus started destroying the original religion and replacing it with the power hungry monstrosity that it has become, that the two became separated.
Even now though, the majority of Christians equate them as one and the same.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
All of a sudden davidylan sported a little girl clothing (metaphorically), and refused to be the spoke man for the christian right.

@Davidylan: Are Jews going to Heaven, the place of rest or goodly reward for Christians? Be a man and answer, directly. Stop playing hide and seek.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Love the Jewish people!

God has promised to judge those who turn against Israel and bless those who trust her Messiah.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp

Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2010
see na only jewish people dey this world Bleep dem jor, When you wanna know about the earliest Jew people its the essene jews who were predominantly dark skin people

Essenes
{es'-eenz}

General Information

The Essenes were members of an ascetic Jewish sect of the 1st century BC and the 1st century AD. Most of them lived on the western shore of the Dead Sea. They are identified by many scholars with the Qumran community that wrote the documents popularly called the Dead Sea Scrolls. They numbered about 4,000 members. Admission required two to three years of preparation, and new candidates took an oath of piety, justice, and truthfulness.

According to Philo of Alexandria and other writers of the 1st century AD, the Essenes shared their possessions, lived by agriculture and handicrafts, rejected slavery, and believed in the immortality of the soul. Their meals were solemn community affairs. The main group of Essenes opposed marriage. They had regular prayer and study sessions, especially on the Sabbath. Transgressors were excluded from the sect.

The similarity between a number of Essene and Christian concepts and practices (kingdom of God, baptism, sacred meals, the position of a central teacher, titles of officeholders, and community organization) has led some people to assume that there was a close kinship between the Essenes and the groups around John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. It is possible that after the dissolution of the Essene community some members followed John the Baptist or joined one of the early Christian communities, but any other direct connection seems unlikely.

http://religiouscrossroads.tribe.net/thread/47126443-5d0e-41ce-afed-7467a88b8a37

http://yeyeolade./2007/08/19/jesus-christ-was-black-3/

MAAT: Are you saying that Christianity as a religion had its origins in ancient Egypt?

Geoghagen: Yes. In addition to what I have just stated, in the Eschatology of the Egyptians is found a trinity and a unity, and the Egyptians believed in punishment as well as everlasting happiness. Not surprisingly, then, the doctrine of everlasting life and the belief in the resurrection of the "Spiritual Body" are, according to Dr. Albert Churchward(author of Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man, Origins of Freemasonry, The Origin And Evolution of Religion, The Origin And Evolution of The Human Race, etc.) "the brightest and most prominent features of the Egyptian religion, and this we find was their belief before the time of the first king of the first dynasty." The general teachings and cosmological world view of the Egyptians eventually filtered down and provided the foundation for later so-called 'Western Religions,' i.e., Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This point is thoroughly documented by the brilliant and prolific African scholar, Dr. Josef ben-Jochannan, in an epic work, African Origins of the Major Western Religions. These teachings were handed down to the Essenes (a mythical Jewish sect in pre-Christian times) who were responsible for the development of many of the teachings and concepts attributed to Jesus.

MAAT: Are you suggesting, then, that Jesus was an Essene?

Geoghagan: There is no doubt in my mind that Jesus was an Essene. Essene doctrine is directly traceable to its African-Egyptian roots. In short, Jesus was one of the world's 16 crucified saviors whose beliefs and teachings were founded on the doctrines and principles of the ancient African Mystery System, and the events of his life directly parallel those of Horus (the first crucified savior), who lived at least 4100 years before Christ. For example, Horus was born of a virgin (immaculate conception), he disappeared at age 12 and reappeared at 30; he died at age 33 and descended into Hell. On the third day, he arose again and ascended into Heaven to sit on the right hand of his father, etc. Horus was cut into 14 pieces; Jesus was stabbed fourteen times. Horus' mother could find only one piece of him, his penis, and so she built obelisks in his memory. Jesus had the same phallic symbol associated with him, i.e., he had no sexual relations (at least after the conference of Nicene in 325 A.D.). So as you can see, Jesus and the other world saviors are copies of Horus. Their biographical facts are the same; only the names have changed.

http://www.melanet.com/clegg_series/wasjesusblack.html
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #45 on: Yesterday at 06:35:41 PM »
[Quote]Love the Jewish people!

God has promised to judge those who turn against Israel and bless those who trust her Messiah.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp[/Quote]So answer the Question: Are Jews going to Heaven, a place Christians call a reward for true belief?

Saudi Arabia; Makka and Madina curse the Jews during Ramadhan, if not almost in every Khunut. Makka is not in want of anything. I guess the God you meant needs to work hard. His judgement aint working against many.

Interestingly, David cursed the Jews. Jesus son of Mary cursed the Jews. What will happen to these two noble men by the judgement of these two noble men? They will be doomed? Real God will accept them with a free pass to Paradise. I am sure you and those evildoers, among jews and non jews will at best end up in heaven, not Paradise. It is more than likely you will end up in the place that fits disbelievers in Oneness of God.

Since Israel did not trust her own messiah, there is your answer.

Will the Jews go to Heaven?
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
nopuqeater:

Saudi Arabia; Makka and Madina curse the Jews during Ramadhan, if not almost in every Khunut. Makka is not in want of anything. I guess the God you meant needs to work hard. His judgement aint working against many.

What is this obsession about where the Jews will end up?  Muslims do not wish nor pray to go to heaven why are you curious to know whether the Jews will end up in heaven or not?

nopuqeater:

Interestingly, David cursed the Jews. Jesus son of Mary cursed the Jews. What will happen to these two noble men by the judgement of these two noble men? They will be doomed? Real God will accept them with a free pass to Paradise. I am sure you and those evildoers, among jews and non jews will at best end up in heaven, not Paradise. It is more than likely you will end up in the place that fits disbelievers in Oneness of God.

Was it true that Mo cursed the Jews on his last breath?  Was this why Mo said that allah turned some Jews into rats (Bukari, Vol.4, Bk. 54, No.524), and at another time he turned the Jews into pigs and monkeys (Surahs 2:65; 5:59-60; 7:166)?  He has now passed these hatred and myths to you guys and now you want to inherit a curse God placed on those who curses His people. undecided

nopuqeater:

Since Israel did not trust her own messiah, there is your answer.

As Davidylan has said earlier, that salvation is an individual thing and not collective as POTUS will want you to believe.  Israel will be saved as a nation after your Mahdi whom you see as your Messiah but we see as the Beast would have wiped a third of them out.  This is when the Jews as a nation would accept Yeshua as their Messiah and then be delivered from destruction.

nopuqeater:

Will the Jews go to Heaven?

Yes.  Every Jew that accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour will go to heaven when they die, all the prophets who are the descendants of the line of Isaac and Jacob including the disciples of Jesus Christ through whom we have received the Bible today were Jews and are in heaven as we speak.  Jesus Christ in His humanity was a Jew all the prophets  from the seed of Isaac and disciples of Jesus were Jews, there are many Messianic Jews today who will also make heaven when the die, what about you will you receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour so as to make heaven?
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #48 on: Today at 02:33:45 PM »
[Quote]What is this obsession about where the Jews will end up? Muslims do not wish nor pray to go to heaven why are you curious to know whether the Jews will end up in heaven or not?[/Quote]Leave the obsession to us. Just answer the question. Curious george.

[Quote]Was it true that Mo cursed the Jews on his last breath? Was this why Mo said that allah turned some Jews into rats (Bukari, Vol.4, Bk. 54, No.524), and at another time he turned the Jews into pigs and monkeys (Surahs 2:65; 5:59-60; 7:166)? He has now passed these hatred and myths to you guys and now you want to inherit a curse God placed on those who curses His people. Undecided[/Quote]I dont know who Mo is. The Messenger of Al Rahman curse disbelievers, you as a christian is included. I curse disbelievers, too.

[Quote]As Davidylan has said earlier, that salvation is an individual thing and not collective as POTUS will want you to believe. Israel will be saved as a nation after your Mahdi whom you see as your Messiah but we see as the Beast would have wiped a third of them out. This is when the Jews as a nation would accept Yeshua as their Messiah and then be delivered from destruction.[/Quote]The bold is not the answer to the question. If you people dont know, its okay to say so. Stop empty grand standing.

[Quote] Yes. Every Jew that accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour will go to heaven when they die, all the prophets who are the descendants of the line of Isaac and Jacob including the disciples of Jesus Christ through whom we have received the Bible today were Jews and are in heaven as we speak.[/Quote]You are talking from both sides of the mouth. At first you said Yes. Then you immediately say not so, since the condition of accepting Jesus is put into it. This condition is the over riding wave of going to Christian heaven, not because they are Jews or not. Lets try again; are Jews as "the chosen people of God" going toheaven, based on their beeing the :chosen people"?
Finally, None of the prophets from the line of isaac and Jacob knew about and accepted jesus. Yet they will go to heaven. I am now certain Jesus of the Bible holds no real power.

[Quote]Jesus Christ in His humanity was a Jew all the prophets from the seed of Isaac and disciples of Jesus were Jews, there are many Messianic Jews today who will also make heaven when the die, what about you will you receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour so as to make heaven?[/Quote]Keep your heaven. I will end up in Paradise. InshaAllah. In heaven their will be hellfire. In Paradise there is nothing like that.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster
my own answer to the question is yes jews are going to heaven.

and not only that, even moslems, hinduists, buddhists, atheists, christians etc are all going to heaven.

why? because we all came from heaven. heaven is our home. we are on earth to undergo schooling and after our schooling we simply go back home.

saying that Jews will not go to heaven is like saying that children who were sent to school should not go back to their homes after schooling.

no matter how you all argue about it, the fact still remains that we are all children of God.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^^^^^Heaven therefore, is not a reward for anything; Good or Evil.

Paradise on the other hand is a reward for Good, while Hell Fire is the reward for Evil, starting from Disbelief.

Today, you have spoken the truth, at least from my view point. Others have lied, begging the Question. Davidylan was the chief of the liars.

Now as to the being a child or all of us being children of God, I disagree with you. Many reasons; The obvious one is that God did nol sleep my mother so that pregnancy result from such a copulation. My father did. Hence my father is the husband of my mother. He is not God, but a human being, a Nigerian. This is the reason I am a human being, a Nigerian by blood. Same reason you are. Same reason Jesus is human since his mother was a human being. And his mother had human parents, and so on, until all of us end up with Adam and Eve. And Eve ends up with Adam. And Adam was a creation from Mud and Water.

When I have children, they will be my children and not God's children. I will sleep with my wife. God will not sleep with her. And since God promised to punish disbelievers with the fire of Hell, no parent gives such a Justice to a child.

Slave Masters whipped slaves hard. Roots will tell you that no father will whip disobedient child like Kunta Kinte was whipped, until he accepted to be Tobey.

God is not your father. We all know the man our mothers curl up with. Each father is a human being. A woman does not have to have sex this days to have a child. Sperm bank is there. Fortunately, God cloned Eve from Adam;s rib. She was a woman from a man.

GOD CLONED JESUS FROM HIS MOTHER FROM HER WOMB/EGG. HE IS A MAN FROM A WOMAN. Allahu Akbar Kabira.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by vedaxcool(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
It is quite Funny how such a simple question "Are the Jews going to Heaven" has proven a Gordian knot for davidylan and Co to answer, They Have to use all the tricks Possible in English manipulation to dodge the question, apparrently Jews reject Jesus as being their savior and Lord, hence we learn from Christians that you cannot be saved without the blood of Jesus. This is how far i am going to help u guys, things to note
1. Jews reject Jesus as being a messenger/Prophet/Christ\
2. They reject the Trinity
3. They reject the Son-ship of Christ
4.They reject the crucifixion as being the key to heaven.
So Daviddylan are the good Jews that believe in the above going to heaven.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by jesus3: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^Smh
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^^^Jesus is here, instead of Davidylan. Or any of the pretenders.

Mr. Jesus, please answer the Kwestshion; Are Jews, all of them (including big head Nathayahu, already crumbled used to be fat Aiel Sharon, and, and) going to heaven (Heaven is the place Christians hope for)?

Please answer directly without unnecessary qualifications.

Jesus, son of Mary was not known for unnecessary talk. So act like him on this matter. Thanks.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by samuraix1: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building
Enquiries: 08029563137, harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Chuksxp: 3:22am On Oct 16, 2010
Let's see what these verses say:

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me, "

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved.”

Romans 2:28-29
A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.

Jesus is the only one that can save us. Our moral goodness cannot save us.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
i am a living proof of the falseness of the statement that it is only through jesus one can be saved.

i feel much more closer to God as an Eckist than i ever felt as a born again christian.

i have more love and no discriminations towards my fellow man as an Eckist than i ever felt as a christian during which i thought that christians were the only ones that God love.

but now i know that it is not true and that God allows for a million ways for soul to get to know It better and there is not just one way.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Chuksxp: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Benodic, the question is: Were you really a born again christian, or you just thought you were? I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm just asking because there're lots people who actually think they are, but aren't.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Benodic: So a million ways is your new answer? Well I have news for you, are there a million Hell fires and same number for Paradise? If there are million organizations and ways and Paradises, which one is the best? And in the million Hell fires, which one is worst?

If the group with the best Paradise for its folowers has the worst Hellfire for its non followers, it must be the best way. What way is that and where does Eckencka rank?

I agree that Jews will not automatically end up in Heaven of the Christians. Not even all the christians will end up in their own heaven. You can read it, right there on the pages of their Bible. No single group, with wholesale forgiveness, because there is always hypocrites pretending to be believers. These hypocrites will be exposed by their being in hell, and not in Heaven (A place where hell is also located because its not here on earth), even the Muslim Paradise, which is the best of us.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
@nopuqeater ,

very interesting question you have asked. i will start by telling you that first hell does not exist in the universes of God.

in spiritual geography what we have are levels of heaven or different planes. starting with the astral plane, causal plane, mental plane to the soul plane and on to the ocean of love and mercy.

the astral plane is the closest to the physical universe and where souls usually visit when they are sleeping and dreaming. there are many planes and within each are numerous subplanes. the plane or heaven where you end up is determined by your spiritual growth and level of consciouness.

the worst thing that can happen to a soul is being earth bound which i might term as a hell. being earth bound is a condition whereby a soul that has become too attached to material things of life is not able to cross the borders between the physical universe and the astral plane and becomes trapped on earth at the death of the physical body.

this explains the phenomenon of haunted houses where souls that have dropped their physical bodies are still trapped there and start disturbing other people that come there to live. being earth bound is the worst thing that can happen to soul as the spiritual growth of that soul grinds to a halt. i

in the inner planes, souls of similar level of consciousness naturally comes together at a place. so if you are a moslem you will definitely not see a christian in the heaven where you will go. unless there is a bond of love between you and that person.
there is a lot to say but if you still have further questions i will be glad to answer them.

@Chuksxp

thanks for your question. i was really a born again christian. my deep love for God lead me to an intense search for God. i needed answers to the questions about life. questions that Christianity had no answers to. i read the bible in and out looking for the answers but couldn't find them. the more i read the bible the more questions that i had.

the wonderful thing about ECKANKAR, the religion of the light and sound of God is that here words come to an end and experiences take over. you now have the opportunity to prove any believe that you come across and your experiences becomes your authority.

i have seen the light of God and i have heard the still small voice of God guiding me in my daily life. i have soul traveled to the heavens of God and came back with my memories intact. these experiences have turned me into a lover of life.

true spirituality is not about dogma, doctrines or reading of holy books. it is about experiencing the light and sound of God which is the Holy spirit manifesting to man.

thanks and may the blessings be
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Chuksxp:

Let's see what these verses say:

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me, "

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved.”

Romans 2:28-29
A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.

Jesus is the only one that can save us. Our moral goodness cannot save us.

Asked my cousin (Pastor, a disciple of Copeland, Oyaks and Hinn) Are Jews going to Heaven? Just like davidlan, he quoted the bible over and over again with answering the question.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Chuksxp: 1:08am On Oct 18, 2010
@benodic
Ok, so Eckankar gives some kind of ecstatic feeling and experiences, but let me ask you, does Eckankar promise eternal life? And what about your sins? We all know that all humans beings have sinned (Romans 3:23). So in Eckankar, where's the atonement for sin? Whose blood takes away our sin? (Hebrews 9:22).

You have to understand an important fact about Christianity; we do not deny that there's power in other religions, groups, witchcraft, magic, etc. We acknowledge there's power in these, but the question is, can you find the true living God through these? Do they promise eternal life? Just because there's power in something doesn't make it the right path to follow.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3
If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams.

Just because something seems real and enticing doesn't make it the TRUE way.

2 Corinthians 11:14
But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

"i feel much more closer to God as an Eckist than i ever felt as a born again christian."
Following God is more than just a feeling. Feelings can be deceiving at times.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Chuksxp: 1:21am On Oct 18, 2010
mrmayor:

Asked my cousin (Pastor, a disciple of Copeland, Oyaks and Hinn) Are Jews going to Heaven? Just like davidlan, he quoted the bible over and over again with answering the question.

I'm not worthy to point fingers and say anyone is going to hell.

Romans 9:30-32
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the "stumbling stone."

You might find those verses helpful. Anyway, let me ask you:

If Jews had a first class ticket to Heaven, why then did the Apostles and disciples spend years upon years preaching the risen Christ to them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divination / Is God Partial; Thoughts From The Jacob And Esau Biblical Story / The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.