Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. (1055 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by ojay72(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a
question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting
attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly,
elderly woman to the stand. He approached her
and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She
responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr.
Williams. I've known you since you were a boy,
and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to
me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you
manipulate people and talk about them behind
their backs. You think you're a big shot when you
haven't the brains to realise you'll never amount
to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher.
Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else
to do, he pointed across the room and asked,
'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?'
She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr.
Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy,
bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't
build a normal relationship with anyone, and his
law practice is one of the worst in the entire state.
Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three
different women. One of them was your wife. Yes,
I know him.'
The defence attorney nearly died.
The judge asked both counsellors to approach the
bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me,
I'll send you both to the electric chair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by INTROVERT(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Jorussia(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
.I am waiting for your comment o.
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Jorussia(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by CountDracula(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Old post
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by sinaj(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
meeeehn!!!! xo diz how I wil be one day cry
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by MissEse: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Interesting.....
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by kwencypresh(f): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#phew#
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Minet16(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
lol good one there OP

#@MINET16
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Update(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just passing
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by DOMAN: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice one, I still laughing , hillarius
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
hoi!!! grin
Re: Never Ask A Grandma A Question If You Aren't Prepared For The Answer. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2015
ROTFLMAO!!! This is the funniest thing I've read today....

(1) (Reply)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / If Girls Were Cars!… / My Woman Complains About Phone Checking And Too Much Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.