Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I (1158 Views)

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by peeparty(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ali Baba’s Wife Celebrates Her Husband’s Birthday With An Expensive Gift
Ace comedian and broadcaster, Ali Baba clocked 50 yesterday and to celebrate the occasion. his wife decided to gift him with a stunning Mercedes S500! See below:

1 Share

Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
*sigh*... another one of these..
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by SuperSuave(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by MissEse: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Money is good, makes love sweet too
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by apogeez(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
i know most of them will do it they have the.. (talking stuff)
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by peeparty(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Babe2sure(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why wouldn't one do it for one's husband? No biggie!

"Ensure you are not the one paying for your gift thru the back door."

Lol....that really got me laughing. There is what we do call, giving with the right hand and collecting it back, with the left hand.lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
She don repay her bride price be that.
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by onosreal(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
show me a living and peac full home and I will show u wat money has done in DT home
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Adaeze003(f): 4:24am On Jun 26, 2015
With whose money?
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by honeygirl17: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
onosreal:
show me a living and peac full home and I will show u wat money has done in DT home

So true
Re: Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I by Omotayor123(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op why are you surprised

They are Rich. No big deal..

(1) (Reply)

'How I Found Out My Partner Was Gay'- BBC News / Is Love Truly Wicked? / [VIDEO] Nicki Minaj Kissing Meek Mill On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.