Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Broke Can A Guy Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Broke Can A Guy Be? (3520 Views)

How Broke Have You Ever Been? / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
jashar:

It depends on where you reside. I served in Ebonyi, Ohaukwu LGA to be precise. by golly, those people are lipsrsealed

The teachers is the school I served were being paid #3500 per month. They were really content. Granted, most had farms to supplement their income.
My point is, the standard of living there is really low. The church I attended there, a man shared his testimony that he just got a job with one School of science and Technology and his annual pay was 1 000 000. See people shouting and rejoicing ehn....
Will the same happen if it were Lag, Abj or PH? I doubt it.
grin grin

N1,000,000 is huge in the villages/towns. He might save close to 60% of that fund at the end of the year.

In Lagos, you might spend 15% on transport, 35% on Food, 50% on rent and utility. Zero acct bal with debts at the end of the year.

By Dec, these sets of people would run home for Christmas with company & borrowed cars in order to "oppress" the "poor" villager.
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by jashar(f): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Acidosis:

grin grin

N1,000,000 is huge in the villages/towns. He might save close to 60% of that fund at the end of the year.

In Lagos, you might spend 15% on transport, 35% on Food, 50% on rent and utility. Zero acct bal with debts at the end of the year.

By Dec, these sets of people would run home for Christmas with company & borrowed cars in order to "oppress" the "poor" villager.

You gerrit...

1 Like

Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by manee2(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

But you sabi the technique pass grin grin
_ Hector tot me
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by manee2(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

_ Hector tot me
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by manee2(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

_ Hector tot me
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Valwezzy: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You mean you feed on ONLINE attention from a supposed female??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*WICKED*gringringrin

Ogbeni, abeg teach me how to write that way?
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
ladies and gentlemen this is how you detect a dumb stupid mofos, @krattoss guy claimed he earns 350k in Nigeria yet he values the attention of an online trick?(Jorussia and co) hello fooll from your post here I put it to you that you ain't shitt. Any guy that actually utilizes his brain and skills to yields 350k a month won't reason like you. I think you are a student or just a boy doing Lil job but pumping your esteem up online by trying to create a side kick well your act is like Tonto dike's song no one is buying it.

kid....:.......go and hang..

Or better still.......kiss my a$s for all i care.
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
krattoss:

kid....:.......go and hang..

Or better still.......kiss my a$s for all i care.
Hahshahahahahahahahaha big fooll keep up your stupidityy who knows it might pay off but try and dust your brain alright Cos it's turning out to be an antique.
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahshahahahahahahahaha big fooll keep up your stupidityy who knows it might pay off but try and dust your brain alright Cos it's turning out to be an antique.
ok... Bye
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Rosemary216(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
shoboy2:
That's it. Some collect less than 20k monthly n r not broke.
yeah....
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Oceanboy61(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Rosemary216:
yeah....

That's y management and utility is very necessary.... There are Pple who earn 100+k monthly but yet are all broke a$$e$ and Pple who earn as low as 30k but yet lives large
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Qualer: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I am not talking about my bobo, am talking about things In general. guys who makes 3Ok are looked down as broke and is being a problem in the society.

does one needs to have above 100 to be considered rich? I think ladies are getting confused and misled about it.

your line of thought is spot on, broke is a matter of perception and the ability to manage one's resources, don't let any body tell you otherwise. I've seen guys who earn above 500,000 a month and are 'broker' than some one who earns 50,000.
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Qualer: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2015
jashar:
People can form ehn.....

Broke is when a person says (s)he is broke.

To some 5 naira is broke, others 5000, others 5 000 000.

Live within ya means abeg.

As a female, if you feel a guy is broke, work for your own money.

gbam!!!
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Karleb(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Jorussia:
abeg tell them jare,20k when nor go reach me tell take you out on a date,na I'm a guy go dey earn am for a whole full month.

You too dey lie.
Re: How Broke Can A Guy Be? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Money-obsessed bunch of ladies. Ask the wives of today's wealthy and great men to let you into the squalor they endured at the beginning, maybe that would improve your commonsense about the vicissitudes of life. Broke this, broke that nonsense everywhere.

A girl derided me once because I didn't have a job. In fact she said to my face that she couldn't be friends with unemployed people. Recently I saw her and shook my head because of her pitiable state.

I'm infuriated at the sight of girls who despise you with all the glaring potentials and zeal to succeed. Frankly, the only guy a lady should worry about is someone that is lazy and unwilling work, not a zealous hustling young potential. No wonder many greedy ladies land into stormy marriages.

Many ladies are broke of sense! Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock / Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) / Naughty Girl Unveils Bare Enigmatic Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.