Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock (3508 Views)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Feeling bored this night, so I remembered when I was electrocuted, although I have been electrocuted many times that I can't remember but this was hilarious.

Let's get started.
About 5/6 years ago, I unplugged my charger from the socket after the annoying NEPA people took the light, I looked at my phone battery twas 10%..
I annoyingly removed my charger
then I looked at the switch, it was looking at me like (I was imagining something else)

I smiled and an idea came to my head

Decided to prank my sleeping bro who didn't know theyve taken the light.

I ran to the change over to change it to Gen
#justIncase so I don't get electrocuted during the prank.

I plugged two wires into the socket, went to meet by sleeping bro, spined the ceiling fan so he thinks there is still light.

Then I woke him up to see me..
I held the two nake.d wires with the socket on..

He was amazed to see how his bro grew super powers over night...

(Crying.....)
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
That was the first story in one side...

My dad was already awake, he wanted to prepare for work, so he went to put on the gen, himself...
I was still showing off to my bro by putting the wires in my ear, nose, mouth etc...
Then sad
This happened shocked

I wanted to Surprise, Amaze, Prank my bro..

But electricity ended up Surprising, Amazing and Pranking me.
smiley
I didn't know when I started shouting Milk! Milk!! Milk!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Feeling bored... Refiner Mostwanted7 Tobenanaa Lalasticlala modsenemy Myfantasies Emmyw hateu2 luveu2 sinaj ladyf come share your story.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by youngest85(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
just negodu!
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by photoshoot(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
just today my laptop shocked me, and I threw it on the floor, luckily it is in good condition tongue

Brb..
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Marvel1206: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol, bro... Them dn press ur button from village

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by sorextee(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Back then, we had this radio. I tried something stupid. I plugged the cord on the socket, the one that goes to d back of the radio, I decided to put it in my mouth. That was how I sucked it. I guess I fainted.
I've fainted 3 times in my life. Twice was cos of electric shock.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by PietroRico(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2016
I've had several, too numerous infact but the one I cannot forget was one that happened Back then uniben's in hall 4.
There was a his hot plate that was severely broken but was recoupled by my engineering roommate. (those hotplates made of open spring coiled around a ceramic maze of sort grin)
The hot plate was bad and we knew, we would normally switch off the hot plate from the socket before touching the pot or anything.
But on this occasion, I was Trying to rinse my tin tomato can to pour in the pot of boiling tomatoes.
I didn't feel there was a need to swith it off.

Omo na so current climb the water as E touch the pot, flow to the tin wey I hold and then ring the hell out of my brain. grin grin

I ended up throwing the tin and remaining water on my roommate's bed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Perfecttouch(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Bro this u are joking with is not a joking something o
When I was in 200level back then in Unilorin ,hmmm I get this iron from hell wey I dey use,I don cello tape hin life finish then one day,when I dey I iron,I mistakenly touch the tip wey cello tape don commot hmmm,my broda and sisters,he be like say dem knack me stick for back of head,na later I realize say na electric gbass me o.

Shey all of una remember that towards the end of semester wey every situation dey be like this Buhari regime so? Na so 8 of us for Agro villa contribute money say we wan prepare rice o. And funny enough,he be like say na everybody last kobo we donate. So he get this guy among us wey him mama na caterer so d guy oversabi for cooking. He don put all ingredients come remain ororo, him put ororo finish cover pot,he no reach 2 minites na him rice dey foam uncontrollably ,my fellow brothers and sister,na so we realize say na liquid soap the mumu put inside rice. U fit imagine everybody rage! We just go jejely find garri soak ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Marvel1206:
Lol, bro... Them dn press ur button from village
Hahahahahahahaha nairalanders too much. Even when man no wan laugh, una go force the smile out. Una too much
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahahahahaha nairalanders too much. Even when man no wan laugh, una go force the smile out. Una too much
light never shock you before? sad
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2016
timidapsin:
light never shock you before? sad
I've always been miles away from light. I hate stories that touch
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by ladyF(f): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Went to one aje-pako secondary school like this. The socket to switch on the light was nakeed, as in that white on/off switch and plastic had broken off completely. So if you want to put on the light, you have to join the wires together. angry People that have seen it will understand. grin

One night like this, one very troublesome guy had a metal spoon, so when you're passing, he will hold your hand and put the metal on the naaked wire so you both will get shocked... Life wtf!!! angry

The socket was just by the door, so we all had to run past. Some people weren't fast enough grin
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by kirchofff(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol, see all of una, domestic voltages(240 below) dey shock una and una dey shout "shock" let a high voltage(transmission or distribution) touch u na charcoal u go turn grin
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2016
grin when I was a child I electrocuted myself many times
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2016
PietroRico:
I've had several, too numerous infact but the one I cannot forget was one that happened Back then uniben's in hall 4.
There was a his hot plate that was severely broken but was recoupled by my engineering roommate. (those hotplates made of open spring coiled around a ceramic maze of sort grin)
The hot plate was bad and we knew, we would normally switch off the hot plate from the socket before touching the pot or anything.
But on this occasion, I was Trying to rinse my tin tomato can to pour in the pot of boiling tomatoes.
I didn't feel there was a need to swith it off.

Omo na so current climb the water as E touch the pot, flow to the tin wey I hold and then ring the hell out of my brain. grin grin

I ended up throwing the tin and remaining water on my roommate's bed
tell us what happened to you, did you die? sad
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Mikylopez(f): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2016
mine :wen i was lil i was claiming spider man i jumped down from d pavement didn't know d ac was shocking and i was standing in a place filled with water...i cried my brother cudnt do anitin if he touches me it will affect him i lost hope dat day ooo donno ow i survived... second was wen i went to start gen after lauching my ps3 donno wen i touched d fuse kia my eye lids refused to blink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Pamloveh(f): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin when I was a child I electrocuted myself many times
electrocuted? And you are still alive? Maybe God brought you back to vote Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland grin grin
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Lilprincey(m): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Grabs a chair with my popcorn. Am waiting to read comments..
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Pamloveh:
electrocuted? And you are still alive? Maybe God brought you back to vote Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland grin grin

Yeah when I was 8yrs old.. Maybe if my dad wasn't around, maybe I wasn't here today.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2016
OK, when I was little, we had this electric cooker that used to shock, so we had to wear slippers or hold a dry rag before we could touch it or any pot on it. So, I wanted to take food from the pot one day. To protect my self from electric shock, I foolishly used aluminum foil lol to open the pot and I got the shock of my life! I remember I cried myself to sleep that day cheesy
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by tayadof9ja(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Bro this u are joking with is not a joking something o
When I was in 200level back then in Unilorin ,hmmm I get this iron from hell wey I dey use,I don cello tape hin life finish then one day,when I dey I iron,I mistakenly touch the tip wey cello tape don commot hmmm,my broda and sisters,he be like say dem knack me stick for back of head,na later I realize say na electric gbass me o.

[b]Shey all of una remember that towards the end of semester wey every situation dey be like this Buhari regime so? Na so 8 of us for Agro villa contribute money say we wan prepare rice o. And funny enough,he be like say na everybody last kobo we donate. So he get this guy among us wey him mama na caterer so d guy oversabi for cooking. He don put all ingredients come remain ororo, him put ororo finish cover pot,he no reach 2 minites na him rice dey foam uncontrollably ,my fellow brothers and sister,na so we realize say na liquid soap the mumu put inside rice. U fit imagine everybody rage! We just go jejely find garri soak n[/b]i
grin grin grin grin u wan kill me with laff? u funny die
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by cortix(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
sorextee:
Back then, we had this radio. I tried something stupid. I plugged the cord on the socket, the one that goes to d back of the radio, I decided to put it in my mouth. That was how I sucked it. I guess I fainted.
I've fainted 3 times in my life. Twice was cos of electric shock.
my brother check well someone is pressing your remote from the village
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Lilprincey:
Grabs a chair with my popcorn. Am waiting to read comments..
you've not t been electrocuted before?
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by dauntless15(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
i was tied to a chair and electrocuted for almost two hours i was feling very dizzy after its all over, then

The stripper thanked me amd left, what a wonderful night that was, it was electrifying
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by cocaineaddict(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2016
,n
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
ladyF:
Went to one aje-pako secondary school like this. The socket to switch on the light was nakeed, as in that white on/off switch and plastic had broken off completely. So if you want to put on the light, you have to join the wires together. angry People that have seen it will understand. grin

One night like this, one very troublesome guy had a metal spoon, so when you're passing, he will hold your hand and put the metal on the naaked wire so you both will get shocked... Life wtf!!! angry

The socket was just by the door, so we all had to run past. Some people weren't fast enough grin
lol hilarious
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by NevetsIbot(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
i was at mommas shop. She didnt subscribe for electricity cos she didnt need it at all. So I thought everything in the shop was safe even the plugs and all. That's how I went doing adventures. Haha... Dipping nail in this extension, or pretending it could eat and all. Na so I carry chair, put am under fan, stood on the chair and jumped like spider man on the ceiling fan. As i held on to the fan... Mehn!! I thought it was a dream. I was still holding on to the fan and was being electrocuted. Chai..... Brrruuuruuuzezezezezezfifififipupipupup..... by the time momma dragged me down. My whole shoulders were aching and my heart was hurting. I will never forget that day. Never ever.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Av ad quite a number of electric shocks...cant really recollect what caused it,bt my mum told me when i was very small probably at my crawling stage,i got electrocuted while trying to enter a pot of beans on the electric cooker.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Marvel1206: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i was at mommas shop. She didnt subscribe for electricity cos she didnt need it at all. So I thought everything in the shop was safe even the plugs and all. That's how I went doing adventures. Haha... Dipping nail in this extension, or pretending it could eat and all. Na so I carry chair, put am under fan, stood on the chair and jumped like spider man on the ceiling fan. As i held on to the fan... Mehn!! I thought it was a dream. I was still holding on to the fan and was being electrocuted. Chai..... Brrruuuruuuzezezezezezfifififipupipupup..... by the time momma dragged me down. My whole shoulders were aching and my heart was hurting. I will never forget that day. Never ever.

you deserve it bruh tongue
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

thunder fry you there
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

thunder fry you there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men: 3 Dangerous Things That Are Ruining Your Bedroom Skills / Shout Out!!! / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.