Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (63434 Views)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by nurez(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
That's NewBuilding Last Floor, YabaTech... Our struggle will not be in vain!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by johnnybims: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Still yet u struggle to get job.
Still yet u struggle to get a good wife .
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by tutulatata: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Pass Post ume
Struggle to Register
Still Struggle to Learn undecided
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just too bad
OMG!!!!
Please who are you

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just too bad
How come i see you in almost every FTC position? What's your secret code?
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just too bad
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by money121(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sleeping lion is better than a barking dog So.. Sleeping student is better than a barking teacher.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry
NO BE PERSON YANSH I DEY SEE SO.

WHY SOME PEOPLE NO JUST KNOW HOW TO SLEEP FOR NIGHT angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by princemillla(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
No be new thing..... I did dis in my first 6weeks in school.

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
I hope this gets to the right destination...
People that will not just read and comment.
without mincing words, this is pathetic.

#but why was I banned since last night?
lalasticlala
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dharniel:

My network is just super fast. grin
No code... just watching game of thrones and surfing d net.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by clovislouis(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:

I am not based in abuja.
ok. Do u bbm
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by asscb(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
jude33084:
I stay close to Yaba Tech; Fola Agoro to be prcise so any female student stranded should call mua for accommodation wink

0805 694,......4 grin
Can I call u

I'm a gay grin grin
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by psamuella(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sheye DT one Na jaking 4 xam or waiting?
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by carik(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
emerged01:
op,you are a fuccking liar. I was once a student of Yabatech. in yabatech there is no accommodation for part timers,so some part timers do pass night in the classes while some full timers sometimes do come into the classroom to read. most times,this kind of condition happens during exam period for par timers. no one should believe Op.

Pls sir,read what i wrote and modify your post
I'm a student of yabatech
HND Full time
Part time students are on break and that is the present condition of the full time students.

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Besto(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
The least result i xpect from dz guys na 2.2...thz could only be endured via determination to be something in life.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by psychologist(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is etf building if am not mistaking
Go to Chapel or engineering building to see the main thing....
It's that bad
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by lmm4real: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
So true lost a friend last year because the school refused to provide him with hostel accommodation, he spent almost all the section sleeping in the class room. And when exam eventually came they were all prevented from sleeping in the class rooms as the school authority decided to lock up all the classes. The guy took ill in the middle of the exams as a result of sleeping outside in the cold along with some of his class mates, coupled with the stress. He was rushed to the hospital on one faithful day but never made it back.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by xtervaganza(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Actually we enjoyed doing this back then. There's a bit of fun in it
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Gorimakpa1: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
the managers of the school who are tasked with the responsibility of providing decent accommodation for the students are damn right insane...theyy are pure devils

3 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
All is well
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by agbefisher(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yaba college of tension! The major problem is lack of space. the school has only 6 Halls of residence 2 females, 2 males and 2 unisex which is always jam packed. It cannot even accomodate half of the full time students nt to talk of the part time students. And as such sleeping in class is the next option, majority of those that sleep in class are part timers. The cost of accommodation outside sch is very high which leads to sleeping in class plus d maintenance culture of the sch is worse, I mean WORSE, the first picture is the last floor New Building just completed about 18 months ago....see d condition. Na God dey make psn graduate frm yabatech complete o......

4 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by nurez(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
carik:

Pls sir,read what i wrote and modify your post
I'm a student of yabatech
HND II Full time Electrical Engineering.
Part time students are on break and that is the present condition of the full time students.

SECONDED!

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
oga, wetin this guys for new building 3rd floor do u now, whey u just make them celebrities by force?
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by nurez(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
psychologist:
This is etf building if am not mistaking
Go to Chapel or engineering building to see the main thing....
It's that bad
its NEWBUILDING lastfloor
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

My network is just super fast. grin
No code... just watching game of thrones and surfing d net.

it's amazing you know, meeting your post everywhere without following you.

i think i'll have to be mentioning/quoting you everytime on and thread i find you, to tell you "i sight you".
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Bruno3000(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
carik:
Things have worsened in yaba college of technology after the school has refused to begin the sale of hostel accommodation form a month after resumption.

The school authority has given no reason for it and the students suffer and go through a lot.

Its bad to see students who come from different parts of the country and have no relative in lagos sleep in classrooms to meet up with lectures and assignments.

Most of them have resorted to sleeping in classes.
It is very bad to see students wash their clothes and dry it in classroom to the extent of taking their bath outside classes and all corners of the school very early in the morning around 4 a.m

It has been happening for many years and nothing is done about it.

We need the authorities to see this because it is inhumane

Mods please help out
... and we some old fools are fighting in abuja because of NASS positions. Dis generation of old, greedy and selfish fools need to pass by very fast.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
& The 'Motto' of the story is - READ YOUR BOOKS, PASS YOUR JAMB 'WELL WELL' - Or end up at 'Yaba' Polytechnic!!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
And after all these stress u will still find no Job after graduation.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by idris4eva(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
And the management of these f**king school won't even look @them twice.......is their no sug rep in the school.....this is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Colonialism, Positive Or Negative Influences? / See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.