Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (63426 Views)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by gbolalekan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
domopps:
And upon this Surferness Discrimination still await them in Labour market because they went to Polytechnic!

Cheeeeeers

You are on point
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by idris4eva(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
domopps:
And upon this Surferness Discrimination still await them in Labour market because they went to Polytechnic!

Cheeeeeers
bitter truth yet the sufferness continue
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by macklef(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Pass Post ume
Struggle to Register
Still Struggle to Learn undecided
You forgot:

Still struggle to graduate
Still struggle to find a job
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Crispels(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
RichDad1:
Yaba Left you mean?

Anyways, Great of the Greatest Lasuite. cool cool cool cool cool

Great bro!!!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Exclusivedee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmm chai nah college hall be dis!
well dz aint cuz of hostel accommodation,, some students just chose to live dat way nd dz kinda shii happens during exam period
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by malikisah: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is the kind of life some low lives on this forum want for us by supporting a kleptomaniac government and insulting a noble man whose only offence is wanting to salvage the situation. I am comforted by the fact that these low lives and their entire families and villages will and can never measure up to a strand of hair on President Buhari's hair
Even the earth will reject their dead bodies upon their death!

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by mikolo80: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
dayosaurus:
Lwkmd. Op please don't bad mouth My Alma mater.

This is part of 'school passing through you ', it's part of school life now meant to be enjoyed. We all passed through it n today we laugh anytime we remember.

I Hope The bed bug of MELB BLOCK AND SMBS ARE GIVING YOU PROPER ORIENTATION.

Even when they open hostel self, only a privileged few will get
For this statement alone I can never hire a yabatechist abi wait na una person suppose hire as you are willing to be slaves for crumbs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by GEJPosterity: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Never feel sorry for young Nigerians because they are their own problem.

Tomorrow, stand atop a tour bus and wave a ridiculous political party symbol while showering these very suffering people with N200 bills and they will follow you like cattle without ever once even trying to think about whether you have an agenda for them or what it is.

The horrible truth I've seen is that the average German or Chinese 21 year-old is a more focused and mature person than the average African 27 year-old. The only thing our young people are good at is suffering. They know how to eat all manner off sand and live like cockroaches. They know how to make fun of their situation and convert poverty and misery into humour. They know how to vote for a political candidate because he promised them monthly handouts of less than $27 each.

The Chinese 21 year-old from a rural area who is as poor as his Nigerian agemate is looking for what he can do to move forward in life. Every government scheme, scholarship, business or job opportunity he can find he will try. He is obsessed with making a name for himself and leaving a legacy. His Nigerian counterpart only wants to discover dollars under his bed one day and then buy a car, build a house, marry a wife and 'jaiye jaiye' because apparently that is what life is all about.

Every poor Chinese young man is looking for how to move to Africa to exploit the vast range of opportunities. Africa is to poor Chinese people now what America was to poor European people in the 16th century. But the young Africans who live ontop of literal goldmines will sit down and complain from morning to night about 'goffment'. Then the Chinese will come to that goldmine and start mining legally or illegally, then you will see the poor Africans working for the Chinese for peanuts and complaining about how they are being ripped off and "goffment" is not protecting them.

If anyone comes to tell them the truth that there is no shortcut to ending their problems, they will shout "impale him!" and follow the pretender who tells them he will do magic for them as a politician or religious entrepreneur.

No matter what, I can't pity Nigerian youth again. You lot need to pity yourselves first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by psychologist(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
nurez:
its NEWBUILDING lastfloor
o thank you... I have
been going and coming from ikorodu since resumption....I just hope dey opens it next month

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=35153071] That's the spirit jo Of the greatest Ife!!!!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Exclusivedee(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ytechconst:
Hmmm. Yaba College of Tension as we use to tag it when we were there. But too bad for the student Affairs department they ought to have improved regarding this hostel accommodation issues. The same thing has bin happening ever since we were dia, we sleep in classroom, cook in classroom and do our laundry in the same classroom pending opening of hostel. Too bad..

and you re a bonafide YCT student fr real.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by debeey87(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
What happened to the days when student union government advocate for the welfare of students on Campus. Yabataech shoulld be made to admit only the number of students it can cater for, the other schools outside Lagos can do more.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by ogbeks(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
lol...That is my ex school... i guess this is the new building
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Prinxx(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:
This should not be allowed to happen in the first place. Don't they have a functioning library? Btw, the government need to invest more in EDUCATION. The classroom is not up to standard.
it's like you didn't even read the content
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by ogbeks(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
the people you are seeing are probably the per time student or some full time... The school don't provide hostel for per time student, hence,the reason for per time sleeping in this building... Also the school hostel is not available until after a month of resumption of school activities
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=35153071] That's the spirit jo Of the greatest Ife!!!!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by GEJPosterity: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
macklef:

You forgot:

Still struggle to graduate
Still struggle to find a job
Where will the jobs come from? Shebi what all of you want is an economy built on magic. Support local industries no, even your boxers must be imported. How can money circulate? How will banks lend? How will the real sector grow? How will jobs be created?

What you people know is to dance to Wizkid, chase woman and go to church.

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by kayalla(f): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Register

at the end no jobs.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by kayalla(f): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
God help our youths. i guess we re no longer leaders of tomorrow that's why the don't care.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by macklef(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
GEJPosterity:
Where will the jobs come from? Shebi what all of you want is an economy built on magic. Support local industries no, even your boxers must be imported. How can money circulate? How will banks lend? How will the real sector grow? How will jobs be created?

What you people know is to dance to Wizkid, chase woman and go to church.
I beg ur pardon sir, how does ur quote relate to my post? Especially the bolded.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by gbaskiboy: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:
That poster above me again...

Is that mosquito net.. cheesy
she's always first to comment on most of the posts here
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
dayosaurus:
Lwkmd. Op please don't bad mouth My Alma mater.

This is part of 'school passing through you ', it's part of school life now meant to be enjoyed. We all passed through it n today we laugh anytime we remember.

I Hope The bed bug of MELB BLOCK AND SMBS ARE GIVING YOU PROPER ORIENTATION.

Even when they open hostel self, only a privileged few will get
no bad mouthing bro
This is a bad situation ..the management won't even address the issue cos they don't give a damn
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by kaysy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
emerged01:
op,you are a fuccking liar. I was once a student of Yabatech. in yabatech there is no accommodation for part timers,so some part timers do pass night in the classes while some full timers sometimes do come into the classroom to read. most times,this kind of condition happens during exam period for par timers. no one should believe Op.
Really am not used to insulting people but i think i have to insult you here... You are a fool for saying what you know nothing about

StOla:
That is one school with a set of clueless and irresponsible administrators from one regime to another.

The only federal institution that believes hostels are to be made available to students with just a month to exams. A pattern that has now become tradition for the over 10 years I've been monitoring this trend. A federal school that assumes all students are not just resident in Lagos, but resident in Yaba.

From the Rector, to the Dean of Student Affairs, and the HOD Student Affairs. All are a committee of the blind leading the blind. From one regime to another, the irresponsibility has become a culture.

Lastly, I blame the docile students who have only learnt to murmur rather than demand to be treated as customers with rights.

Shame on them all.
Thanks so much, you have just said the exact truth about the school. From Oluremi Owosho Regime to M.k Kudirat regime, things remain the same. The truth is that no one can verifiably say their reason for locking up hostels without giving it out to students, even when full timers were on break and part timers were writing exam, instead for those administrative fools to give out the hostel to part time students for maybe a period of 1month for their exams, they left the halls locked up for a whole exam period and no one stood up to say anything

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by carik(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
idris4eva:
And the management of these f**king school won't even look @them twice.......is their no sug rep in the school.....this is bad

The SUG has been dissolved due to a fight that broke out during its last election.
No one is speaking out and that is the most painful thing.
Most people don't know students go through this.
Everything in that school is a sham.

I hope some authorities or organiations will take iit up cos the students are helpless

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by pus11: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by emerged01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
carik:

Pls sir,read what i wrote and modify your post
I'm a student of yabatech
HND II Full time Electrical Engineering.
Part time students are on break and that is the present condition of the full time students.
forget it, it has always been like that since I entered and finished my ND from yabatech. maybe you full timers are not familiar with such condition. During my time,we used to take our bath at the back of cafeteria. it is not new.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by johnson055: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm this life sha after this day won't give person good work dam government
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by RaptorX: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can only imagine the smell inside that classroom pheew.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by writetopoker: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Register

after all this rubbish, person still graduate no job

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by newspostng(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
banner designed by ctytechnlogies.11b awolowo way ikeja

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by carik(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
emerged01:

forget it, it has always been like that since I entered and finished my ND from yabatech. maybe you full timers are not familiar with such condition. During my time,we used to take our bath at the back of cafeteria. it is not new.

Do I look like a fresher to you?
Let's even forget about part time or full time.
Is this the right condition and environment to learn?
Don't cook up excuse for the failure of the school,they simply do not care about the students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
kayalla:

at the end no jobs.

I tell you!
And the worst is, even if there are jobs, they would be discriminated becos they are Poly students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / Colonialism, Positive Or Negative Influences? / O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.