Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) (4095 Views)

AAU Agric Students On IT Kills A Big Snake In The School Farm / Frustration Of Agric Graduates Like Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by jozef4links: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
drealaz24:

I am a beginner, I just acquire 3plots of land,pls add me to d whatsap group 08130943708.

here's my contact 07061355200.... Plz add me to the group chat
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by ajokbem: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Spent layers for sale in Ijebu ode Ogun state. Call 08138633994
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by mikolo80: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
jasper7:
Now, we have a plantain village by world1. who has started thinking in the line of marketing the plantains being produced in that village? who is thinking about meeting world1 to supply him with fertilizers or weeding machines or whatever input he needs?

Do we all need to open up plantain farms because we heard it's profitable? or are we not aware there is more money and faster money coming from the supply of such input and marketing of such product
what will you supply or market when it doesn't exist.or bbm you go head to head with Malaysia in palm oil 4 m ha to our. 2 m ha .no derivatives without the original base product
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by mikolo80: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
jasper7:
you see, farming is one of the only businesses I know of that having good employees, does not guarantee success. Those employees of yours must build what I call "the owner's passuon".

Good partners can guarantee success. I mean, anyone who partners Jethro2, world1, Kalusam or farmers of that ilk, are guaranteed success at least70% of the time...

If my oga prodeegee at anytime calls me to partner with him on a canine business, because I know what he can do, I'll partner him easily and happily. But, will I on my own open a canine business and employ prodeegee to "manage" it for me? No, I won't. why? success is not guaranteed. in as much as I trust prodeegee's vast knowledge and experience in the canine department, I also need him to bring an "owner's passion" to the business.
because the passion of an employee and an owner or co-owner can never ever be the same. (bros no vex say I carry you do illustration).

and the success of farming is completely dependent on the passion of the "handler".
silent investment partners /stock exchange/cooperative should post it out
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by jasper7(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Are you ready for the seedless watermelon webinar? I know I'm ready smiley

1 Like

Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by miqos02(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
jasper7:
When I started my 20 hectare cucumber and watermelon farm, I received numerous calls
add me to the group : 07061285365
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by DICON2: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Add me 07066291100
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by julibaba: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kindly add me. 07033304575 tnx a bunch
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by opeadura(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oga jasper
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by Jesusbaby6(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
pls add me to the group sir 08036577013
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by noblefarm: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
olushowunm:
Jasper, nice one. Preach on. I have weeding machine that can weed between rows of most crops. Like tomatoes, cucumber, watermelon, pepper, cassava, maize and others. It will weed at early stages from 0wks to 16wks in most crop. I want to sell it because I have two units.
I noticed that most major problem of farmers starts with controlling weeds in crops which can be thorn in flesh as labour is too slow to make it happen and yield is decreasing due to weed-crop competition. So if you are large farmer you need this machine. Thanks.

Pls can I see the picture, I have hectares of cassava /maize farm land. Weeding is problem
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
jasper7:
you see, farming is one of the only businesses I know of that having good employees, does not guarantee success. Those employees of yours must build what I call "the owner's passuon".

Good partners can guarantee success. I mean, anyone who partners Jethro2, world1, Kalusam or farmers of that ilk, are guaranteed success at least70% of the time...

If my oga prodeegee at anytime calls me to partner with him on a canine business, because I know what he can do, I'll partner him easily and happily. But, will I on my own open a canine business and employ prodeegee to "manage" it for me? No, I won't. why? success is not guaranteed. in as much as I trust prodeegee's vast knowledge and experience in the canine department, I also need him to bring an "owner's passion" to the business.
because the passion of an employee and an owner or co-owner can never ever be the same. (bros no vex say I carry you do illustration).

and the success of farming is completely dependent on the passion of the "handler".
Jasper you have only discovered the farmer in you, it will be very great if you can discover the lecturer in you with the same flair that you have for farming. Continue with the good work...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by koolpapa(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls add me 08184552907 tnx
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by orpeeh: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls do add me 08135822247
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Don't know why am always the last person to join a class even in school cry cry cry..why ?!!!! Even if na floor I nor mind, I go sidon ontop am. Abeg add me to the group 07064652557.
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by agricentral(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls add me : 07060556088.

Thank you.
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by Afoskalex(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls add me to the group: 08130551938
Re: Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) by pdf90(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pls sir @jasper7 add me to the whats app group 08131033380 i started land preparation for my cucumber farm today . Will post pictures of my progress but am learning alot here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ready to trade in yams business / Catfish Problems And Solutions / Agrochemicals For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.