Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune (27271 Views)

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by jimi4us: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont know why nairaland politics section is now so filled wit b!got.d politics section has been takin ova by kids lik u,who dont fink before dey typ..fools lik u wia happy,jubilatin and rejoicin,when gej govt relegated yorubas to d back sit,and favoured ibos and even northerners even though gej won in 5 out of the 6 south western state.now u stup!d boy let me tell u dat alot of yorubas dont care about who pmb appoint,all we want in d south west is 24/7 power supply,good federal roads,good and a very comfortable roads,we want pple in d south west to b able to sleep wit dia two eyes close(security).obj a yoruba man ruled from 1999 to 2007,ao did it change an average yoruba man life.if u are an adult,den shame on u for showin ao stup!d and daft u r.
c'mon keep quiet. una want change abi? why is your king Tinubu hiding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Splashme: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2015
dahaz:
if you want an accurate and balance news source go for the nation, punch, leadership, dailytrust and premium times

Hey, you forgot to add Sahara Reporters....................
mumu peeps everywhere

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
The north is consolidating power to make sure it never leaves the north again.

Buhari's recent sack of the DSS from aso rock means one thing, if the man goes back to his creator, the military takes over instead of allowing his second to rule.

Nigeria is on an autopilot heading for the rocks.

I only pity those who stuck out their head for this change, because when the time reach, we will have their hands on a platter.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Atk1nson(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Minet16:
Good Morning. one thing must be understood, and that is the greed factor. A leader should not be picked because of tribalistic designations, in the sense that If the person who the post will be designated to is capable of handling it, no matter the tribe, whether North or South, it should be given to the person. I'll rather Northerners are granted the Job and they deliver than sharing of duties which is the greed factor, and after sharing of duties the Job won't be done. All i'm saying is give this Job to who is capable. Westerner or Easterner.

#@MINET16
don't mind the silly tribalists. David Mark was senate president for 8 years, besides his personal loot and appointing his village people as his aides, what did benue state benefit from him, the state remains highly undeveloped and has long had difficulties paying salaries even before the current oil glut.
The north has dominated politics bla bla, the North is the least developed area in area with unacceptable standards of living even by Nigerian standards.
A lot of people just like stirring unnecessary ethnic sentiments, all we need is people that can perform irrespective of where they come from.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by coputa(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2015
I expected gej to clip the wings of the northerners,but he could'nt, out of sheer cowardice.They are at it again,playing northern politics with reckless abadon.If you ask me,i will rather prefare somebody from the oil producing state to head these strategic positions,northerners are only interested in their personal aggrandisement,They have been there for years,without anything to show for it,we are tired of this show of complete ineptitude by the north.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by AsherStorm(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2015
xcolanto:
The dura born is a bigot and tribalist filled with hate and disgust for other regions mostly the south! Having the desire to place hausa/Fulani in sensitive positions nationwide hence his inability to choose ministers and other top government holders in this country. Dullapo is trying so hard not to come across as biased and one sided in this appointments but his nature would get the better part of him at last! Today I heard the AGF is hausa! other of his media aids et al are hausa, his ADC is hausa, the aide he chose for "mere commissioner" is hausa. I am just laughing at thief.nibu and SW people because they expect much from Dullapo not knowing they in for one chance in this one chanced system of government.
As the days go by we shall see many more hausa/Fulani appointments to the joy and gladness of Dullapo while the SW weep and wail in sorrow. grin tongue

Fooooools all over the place...
1. The news source is a doubtful one
2. The news stated that some northern govs or party affiliates penciled down d list for buhari
3. The news never said buhari made d list
4. The news never said buhari has approved the list
My brother, you need to think with your head and not your anus
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Malazzy: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
People like you who cannot articulatuvely tackle issues always resort to myopic posts as this...
IdisuleOurOwn:

Senseless rant, I mean trash.

All you know is about war. Can you withstand war?

We don't you relocate to war prone countries such as Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine or even to North East?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2015
bunmititi:
government of the fulani,
by the fulani,
by the fulani.
all thanx to those loud sounding empty barrel scratched faced amala creeps n their baba agba,his uglyness,tbuniu..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by coputa(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
AsherStorm:

Fooooools all over the place...
1. The news source is a doubtful one
2. The news stated that some northern govs or party affiliates penciled down d list for buhari
3. The news never said buhari made d list
4. The news never said buhari has approved the list
My brother, you need to think with your head and not your anus
Sam,there's no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by omolami: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians are not surprised, that was the aim of restructuring in the first place. Born to rule must rule..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

Which institution produced this dumb, idiotic, ignorant mooron?
So David mark is from the East?
Even in your world of lunacy, the present senate president is from the South West? You're an odious mooron!
Your insults made me consult google. ..David Mark definitely sounds Igbo but hes from benue i just checked dat....if he's not from d east u clarify.....

bukola saraki is from kwara , Kwara z in d western part of Nigeria if its wrong u clarify.....

Y do u have so much pride in insulting 2 feel u are d smartest ...there was no iota of insult in what I posted...I guess its your regular tradition of having a conversation on NL..it just shows who z more of a moroon...Na Wa oooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by repogirl(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Una never start!

Baba try anyhow and you go see anyhow, Nigerians are watching.....

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont know why nairaland politics section is now so filled wit b!got.d politics section has been takin ova by kids lik u,who dont fink before dey typ..fools lik u wia happy,jubilatin and rejoicin,when gej govt relegated yorubas to d back sit,and favoured ibos and even northerners even though gej won in 5 out of the 6 south western state.now u stup!d boy let me tell u dat alot of yorubas dont care about who pmb appoint,all we want in d south west is 24/7 power supply,good federal roads,good and a very comfortable roads,we want pple in d south west to b able to sleep wit dia two eyes close(security).obj a yoruba man ruled from 1999 to 2007,ao did it change an average yoruba man life.if u are an adult,den shame on u for showin ao stup!d and daft u r.

please stop making ur usual noise..

U stuppid set of dafts have caused enuf trouble already.
Southern nigeria wud be far better off without south west.
U guys never learn from history,u guys are kinda cursed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:

empty barrel sounding da loudest

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=kwara&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=PgaNVZXGIYbxUO_CtvAN. Bukola saraki is from Kwara, Kwara z in d Western part of Nigeria...
since am so empty can u pls tell me where he's from, 'cos everyone here z telling me DAT am wrong nobody z saying d right answer... I guess u are full u should help with where z from.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Senate President ,,,,,SW? U are too empty
ddami:
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=kwara&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=PgaNVZXGIYbxUO_CtvAN. Bukola saraki is from Kwara, Kwara z in d Western part of Nigeria...
since am so empty can u pls tell me where he's from, 'cos everyone here z telling me DAT am wrong nobody z saying d right answer... I guess u are full u should help with where z from.
Davvymavvy:

Senate President ,,,,,SW? U are too empty
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by iconize(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
Your insults made me consult google. ..David Mark definitely sounds Igbo but hes from benue i just checked dat....if he's not from d east u clarify.....

bukola saraki is from kwara , Kwara z in d western part of Nigeria if its wrong u clarify.....

Y do u have so much pride in insulting 2 feel u are d smartest ...there was no iota of insult in what I posted...I guess its your regular tradition of having a conversation on NL..it just shows who z more of a moroon...Na Wa oooo

You're a moronic person!

So dumbo, in your world of crass lunancy and dumbness - a geopolitical region equals to a geographical region?
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Minet16(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Atk1nson:

don't mind the silly tribalists. David Mark was senate president for 8 years, besides his personal loot and appointing his village people as his aides, what did benue state benefit from him, the state remains highly undeveloped and has long had difficulties paying salaries even before the current oil glut.
The north has dominated politics bla bla, the North is the least developed area in area with unacceptable standards of living even by Nigerian standards.
A lot of people just like stirring unnecessary ethnic sentiments, all we need is people that can perform irrespective of where they come from.

Good one there bros

#@MINET16
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:

why are u lending credence to da Fish Brain thingy,huh? Saraki is from kwara and kwara is NORTH CENTRAL,AN AREWA enclave,so whatcha fish brain churning out on here? And u insulted that brilliant guy! U such a _oe.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic person!

So dumbo, in your world of crass lunancy and dumbness - a geopolitical region equals to a geographical region?
u keep repeating your dear insults
just type d write answer what z it supposed 2 be
David mark - .......,
bukola saraki - .......,
u tell me I don't know dis thing,,I may be wrong but u are not telling me d right thing....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
jimi4us:
c'mon keep quiet. una want change abi? why is your king Tinubu hiding.
that statue face knows hessboarded a one chance danfo...
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Spybradd:

why are u lending credence to da Fish Brain thingy,huh? Saraki is from kwara and kwara is NORTH CENTRAL,AN AREWA enclave,so whatcha fish brain churning out on here? And u insulted that brilliant guy! U such a _oe.
oh so that's it. thanks but when I checked Google its in d west and since people like kunle afolayan and oyedepo are from Kwara we all know them as yoruba
n.b - I don't have a fish brain
I didn't insult any guy
am not a_OE
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Another propaganda! PMB understand the complex nature of Nigeria, He is NOT an ethnic bigot.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
We na igbos sha, if it happens, e no go pain us. I can't say same from swaste

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Davvymavvy(f): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
@ddas, accept your emptiness
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by nasoeb: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Let them take everything we are absolutely satisfy with that cos we the SS and SE werent expecting anything from day one, its only a shame and pity to the betrayals who supported and voted apc and now are kicked out like arm-less bra. south west will forever remain betrayals, parasite and slave loser

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by iconize(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
u keep repeating your dear insults
just type d write answer what z it supposed 2 be
David mark - .......,
bukola saraki - .......,
u tell me I don't know dis thing,,I may be wrong but u are not telling me d right thing....
You're too dumb to understand the simplest logic, yet you engage in superior political discourse.
"Consult" your google once again on the difference between a geographical location and geopolitical location.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Davvymavvy:

You are empty,,,,jst accept your emptiness
you are full sorry I mean fool, stupid human being....
some one has told d answer u found so hard 2 type...D only thing left 4 u z insult...I swear am not empty in that and I promise u are fool doze in that.... I know u specialize in insult.... dazymumu welcome...
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Spybradd: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
oh so that's it. thanks but when I checked Google its in d west and since people like kunle afolayan and oyedepo are from Kwara we all know them as yoruba
n.b - I don't have a fish brain
I didn't insult any guy
am not a_OE
ok baby,am sorry..now u guys are in nigeria,u gotta understand that,kwara,benue,plateau...oughtta belong to southern nigeria,but the northerners stole/took them all to their advantage. Ordnarily,kwara is pure western enclave,but politically which covers all other things,kwara belongs to the north..kwara is part of da 19 northern states and has got a place at arewa consultative forum..

Muah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by darqly(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Tribune is ONLY speculating, and knowing Nigerian journalism for sensationalism and rumour peddling, it'll turn out to be false.
But don't let that stop you from insulting yourselves and heaping abuse on particular ethnic nationalities. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by eaccyboy(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
wer is dat dirty girl called Abigail...dat yeye broom waver...na dem cause all dis sht for us now Hausa r taking over one ministry at a time

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by TeamSimple(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
jossyj:

Is that proper?
Permit me to ask one more question
If the oil is located in the north do you think northerners will allow all that to happen?
Now you asking the right questions..the chances are slim though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.