Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune (27273 Views)

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Amee1(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Northerners and SW are d one that votes for change.Then key positions belongs to them.I pity SE & SS u do'nt have political wisdom.If I recall even during GEJ northerners dominate his cabinet.I'm writing as northerner!
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by nagoma(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
obailala:
If the guys mentioned are credible enough to restore the glory of the organisation then so be it... I dont give a damn.

PMB is the president and from the NW. If he desires to appoint people close to him whom he trusts to head the most sensitive organisation in Nigeria, so be it. If his administration fails, he is the one that eventually takes all the blame just like GEJ took all the blame even when people coerced him to do silly things.

Of what use is it to me if NNPC is headed by my brother and at the end, all refineries are dead for 5 years, government spends several trillions of naira to pay private merchants to import fuel even when we still have NNPC (this is one bit I never understood), tens of billions of dollars are not remitted to federation account, miscreants are 'miraculously' springing up as billionaires and buying private jets etc? If PMB wants to make his wife Aisha the GMD, so be it as long as the company becomes functional again.

The only people who raise such inciting stories to cause disaffection are the rogues who want to be appointed into those posts to enrich themselves. These rogues always incite people with the ethnic/tribal/religious card and foolish people fall for their bait all the time screaning tribalism.

You've said all. You are a true Nigerian not giving in to mischievous inciting tribune fabricated stories.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^So long as it's Hausa/Fulani/core muslim northerners (with a sprinkling of Yoruba here and there) getting all these 'juicy' appointments, all is sweet and everyone can go to bed with a contented smile of their faces......the country is moving in the right direction! But if it were to be Igbo/South Southerner doing this (appointing mainly Igbos/South South), by now we (Ndigbo/South South and the President concerned) would have received a truckload of abuse on our heads and serious efforts would be underway to mount a campaign of calumny and make the country ungovernable!

'One Nigeria'!.........Don't you just love it! wink

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic person!
A sick mooron is talking about another person being deranged.
You're raving mad because I stuck my foot in yo illiterate asss, and pummeled you thoroughly. LMAO!
If you don't get yo' smelly self off my mentions, I'll pee in yo putrid mouth.
Why are my insults hurting u so much .... u are not useful am just telling u where u actually belong and u are crying and wailing... ..so Much spit every where I know u are suffering 4rm autism + bipolar disorder...
Note dis day : 30 years from now u will look back and have so many regrets 'cos u won't make it in life.... Even a DOG will look down on you..... U think u can insult guy I will rain it on u... Today u will be my PREY..I will ensure u get tired of being STUPIDd
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2015
mannirmusa:
[s]Dear Naira Landers,

Giving a juicy positions to Northerners alone is not possible, because Nigeria is made up of both Southern and Northern Parts of the country. Mr. president is not a Regional or Religious bigot, therefore, let us shun all forms of sentiment and face realities considering the facts that the statements was baseless.

Best Regards to Naira Landers.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Fake news everywhere
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Rotimi47:
[s]the south west ain't complaining as they are going to get part of the positions even though they merit it but what about south east and south south? They are on the looooong thing. grin smiling in Swahili. They ganged up against Tinubu thinking Saraki will favour them but see how things are going for them. Please don't shout that war will happen when the North finish taking the positions that ought to be filled by your people.[/s]

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by opedaydydx9(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont know why nairaland politics section is now so filled wit b!got.d politics section has been takin ova by kids lik u,who dont fink before dey typ..fools lik u wia happy,jubilatin and rejoicin,when gej govt relegated yorubas to d back sit,and favoured ibos and even northerners even though gej won in 5 out of the 6 south western state.now u stup!d boy let me tell u dat alot of yorubas dont care about who pmb appoint,all we want in d south west is 24/7 power supply,good federal roads,good and a very comfortable roads,we want pple in d south west to b able to sleep wit dia two eyes close(security).obj a yoruba man ruled from 1999 to 2007,ao did it change an average yoruba man life.if u are an adult,den shame on u for showin ao stup!d and daft u r.
i like seeing posts like this on nl,
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by ajepako(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu..... Ameachi....?

How market?

When you sell your brethren for cheap, you never re-purchase him cheap

As the North has started showing us in the South.

At least , Tinubu has an 'Akpan' representing his interest in Aso Rock, but what of Amaechi?

All those hard earned billions of Rivers people, down the drain of APC

chai.. I weep for Nigeria for this costliest blunder, blind trust, gullibility,,ethnic/religious bigotry and self-inflicted quagmire..

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by coputa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
opedaydydx9:
i like seeing posts like this on nl,
why wont you,it serves your interest and also message your ego.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by madridsta007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
handie:
Source

:http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/nnpc-restructuring-northerners-may-take-juicy-positions

LOL.

Once again, the Yorubas that hyped and pontificated CHANGE look to have been shortCHANGED.

I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by bjdon: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
bunmititi:
government of the fulani,
by the fulani,
by the fulani.

With their loyal Yoruba slaves following behind

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by sunsewa: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
owobokiri:
This is the APC legacy that will ultimately destroy Nigeria. 2 sections of Nigeria that contribute almost zilch to the national coffers somehow ganged up to grab power and have been acting as if they are on a mission to 'teach everybody else a lesson'. . , grabbing all positions for themselves while utilising resources from other areas to foot the bills. . This country is a multi ethnic sttate. Her composition demands a well entrenched system of decentralisation and devaluation of power. Buhari and gang don't seem to get this. .

PDP warts and all, implemented a very strong-nerve calming zoning system that gave every section of this over troubled country some sense of belonging. Tinubu and buhari said that was wrong. Now, we are back to the days of the winner takes all and its attendant mayhem. How will they militants react to this news? How will the political leaders from the oil producing east handle this evil reality? WITH the exception of the boko haram madness, we have had relative peace in this country all through the jonathan years. Now we are going to watch this peace sacrificed on buharis alter of tribal chauvinism.. .

Ultimately, there will be a push back , because nobody is ready for any sort of internal colonialism from a bunch of administrative misfits representing a parochially conservative culture.. . If you can only stand a government/administration populated from top to bottom by your tribal siblings, get yourself a tribal republic!!! I don't know why some people are desperate to force-fed others with their nauseously retarded tribal hubris in this unfortunate country. These people are slowly nudging this country towards a civil war with their wayward ambitions.

What am still imagining or asking, if this Niger Delta oil is the other way round, been founded on northern corridor, there won't be a Nigeria, talk less of having southerners working or occupying the top echelon in oil associated organization, meanwhile buhari is busy scavenging the desert in the north in search of oil,as the first task he ordered on assumption of office, while oil deposits has since been found in Anambra state, which i don't think is yet to be explored, due to bureaucracy around it,rather than see to is take off,he is commiting resources on wild goose chase,which previous northern rulers has done without result.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by ayd91(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
As much as I am up for merit based appointment, efforts should be made to ensure a degree of Representation of our diversity.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by mrkingjerry(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont know why nairaland politics section is now so filled wit b!got.d politics section has been takin ova by kids lik u,who dont fink before dey typ..fools lik u wia happy,jubilatin and rejoicin,when gej govt relegated yorubas to d back sit,and favoured ibos and even northerners even though gej won in 5 out of the 6 south western state.now u stup!d boy let me tell u dat alot of yorubas dont care about who pmb appoint,all we want in d south west is 24/7 power supply,good federal roads,good and a very comfortable roads,we want pple in d south west to b able to sleep wit dia two eyes close(security).obj a yoruba man ruled from 1999 to 2007,ao did it change an average yoruba man life.if u are an adult,den shame on u for showin ao stup!d and daft u r.
Sw I hail una. Hausa /fulani go self una. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
Let them take everything...when I was telling jonathan to ensure resource control is pursued and actualized he was busy running around with freak shows...this is what you get when you dont come to the realization that no one will fight for you except you in this polarized nation called nigeria... angry...

All this on top oil wey no dey there zone... angry

Look East and we will sink this entity together.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Duru1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
ascaris:
Sweeping change indeed! We voted for change and change is here with us so, why complain. Those names mentioned have good credentials and in my opinion are eminently qualified to mount the speculated positions.

I have no iota of respect for the qualifications or credentials said to have been achieved by any person from the northern region of Nigeria. Any such bloated achievement is padded with nepotism and quota system. Do we need to look farther than Daura President who was not qualified to wear military officer's uniform? What about the current ADC to Daura President whose stay in Nigerian army has been riddled with nepotistic questions? It said that the fish begins to rotten from the head. The joke is on the northern region of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Duru1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Amee1:
Northerners and SW are d one that votes for change.Then key positions belongs to them.I pity SE & SS u do'nt have political wisdom.If I recall even during GEJ northerners dominate his cabinet.I'm writing as northerner!

Since Nigeria's independence, most Nigerians know the regions that cry louder than other when the so-called political wisdom falls away from them. The regions have even gone as far as perpetrating a war.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by opedaydydx9(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
coputa:
why wont you,it serves your interest and also message your ego.
oh u can't be more correct......
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Tex42(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
And the change comes with the implementation of the Northern agenda.
change ;northern agenda rebranded.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Davvymavvy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria is a mere geographical expression, a jungle where merit is sacrificed on the altar of nepotism and balkanization. Every tribe to her tent, no sense of national patriotism of any sort and you ask, why are we progressively retrogressing? This forceful marraige is not productive but inflicts on people an overdose of emotional trauma that breeds hatred and backstabbing. We have joined hands for too long,,,,

@ddami, the certified nairaland semi-illiterate wh.ore,,,,,how market? Dnt worry, peeps here w patronize u. #one love
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by buchilino(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
ascaris:
Sweeping change indeed! We voted for change and change is here with us so, why complain. Those names mentioned have good credentials and in my opinion are eminently qualified to mount the speculated positions.

if GEJ had made dis kind of change (putting mostly Niger Deltas with good credentials in NNPC) would u had made dis same statement?. be fair in ur reply

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by free13: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa o..... shocked

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by InvertedHammer: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
/
Nigerian press is nonsense.

"Juicy" position? It seems they are indirectly implying something sinister.

And I thought it was supposed to be a job.

\

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Nigeria is a mere geographical expression, a jungle where merit is sacrificed on the altar of nepotism and balkanization. Every tribe to her tent, no sense of national patriotism of any sort and you ask, why are we progressively retrogressing? This forceful marraige is not productive but inflicts on people an overdose of emotional trauma that breeds hatred and backstabbing. We have joined hands for too long,,,,

@ddami, the certified nairaland semi-illiterate wh.ore,,,,,how market? Dnt worry, peeps here w patronize u. #one love
ODE it took u how many hours to be able 2 decipher my insults..... tell ur mother 2 tell u d truth...u are d daughter of d landlord she had 2 bleep him 2 settle ur rent.... as in ur pregnancy was a mistake she just couldn't abort u so she won't die.. .. sheybi u can insult I will happily feast on u today since its d LUXURY u deserve and love..... mtscchhew..
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Davvymavvy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
ODE it took u how many hours to be able 2 decipher my insults..... tell ur mother 2 tell u d truth...u are d daughter of d landlord she had 2 bleep him 2 settle ur rent.... as in ur pregnancy was a mistake she just couldn't abort u so she won't die.. .. sheybi u can insult I will happily feast on u today since its d LUXURY u deserve and love..... mtscchhew..

E wo arabinrin yi o,,,like i'm jobless like your miserable self....anyways, now you know Kwara is not in SW. M kul n i believe u are cool too!

How are u doing? Fine i guess....se jeje so gbo mi?

@topic, the power tussle is between the united north and the divided south and as long as we are divided, the permutation would be against us. Northern hegemony would be broken the day the entire south unite to fight their common "enemy"
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by levelszik(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dollyak:
The northerners are just very selfish. I really want the northerners to overstretch their hands this time.
nne imara nma nke uku. Biko nyem number ekwenti gi, afurum gi nanya grin
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
AMEX TECHNICAL LMT. Is a Borehole drilling and Inter-Locking Company,
that has its office at Aba Abia State,Porthacourt Rivers State, Owerri Imo State
and can operate any were within Nigeria. The company pays any of her agent
that secures a contract job for her firm. Each secured contract, the agent
smiles home with #60,000. without any other job attached b4 payment is
made. Join Amex Technical Limited Agents, by sending your details through SMS to 08100212134. eg.(Name, Location, Sex, Age, Email, Qualification. or you can
email us through amavex74@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
i now understand the statement " i belong to nobody(no nigerian) and i belong to everybody (every northerners) . i swear buhari is only there to perform the northerners' ambition . SHAME

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by nwadiuko1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Icon4s:

U mean: Govt of the Fulani By the Fulani For the Fulani
fulacracy grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by nwadiuko1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
If I can still do my biz.....make profits and live in a nice secure environment..........then they can give whoever they want those posts......I don't bloody care.....

Afterall na dem get their government na grin
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by babestella: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Next time the useless Tinubu will think we'll before forming any s1lly alliance. This is where he has brought Nigerians. Well, northerners should take everything, they can even sack the current CBN governor, sack all SE, SS, SW people in key positions, I wouldn't blame them, they got it on a platter, courtesy of tinubu's stew.pidity, an average Fulani man is as greedy as a hyena.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.