Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune (27272 Views)

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune / NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Spybradd:

ok baby,am sorry..now u guys are in nigeria,u gotta understand that,kwara,benue,plateau...oughtta belong to southern nigeria,but the northerners stole/took them all to their advantage. Ordnarily,kwara is pure western enclave,but politically which covers all other things,kwara belongs to the north..kwara is part of da 19 northern states and has got a place at arewa consultative forum..

Muah
okay thanks in my oda post i was categorizing dem as just Yoruba, igbo and hausa ...
........that's what have been asking some people 2 explain since...but d only language they understand z insult and I will interact with dem in DAT manner...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by watchindelta(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
but no b today Nah aba! why all d complained? since d creation of Nigeria. dey are d numerator gbam..
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

You're too dumb to understand the simplest logic, yet you engage in superior political discourse.
"Consult" your google once again on the difference between a geographical location and geopolitical location.
and u are soooo smart u couldn't explain d simplest logic... someone who z more sensible has explained it 2 me save ur stupidity and dumbness 2 urself.....When u reply every question with an insult it just shows how much of a lunatic u are..... Moroon...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by IGBOSON1: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
buskie13:
it has always been like that...not only Nnpc...

PTI n major oil sectors are filled with northerners...when is there going to be true federalism?

Nigeria i hail thee

^^^So long as it's Hausa/Fulani/core muslim northerners (with a sprinkling of Yoruba here and there) getting all these 'juicy' appointments, all is sweet and everyone can go to bed with a contented smile on their faces......the country is moving in the right direction! But if it were to be Igbo/South Southerner doing this (appointing mainly Igbos/South South), by now we (Ndigbo/South South and the President concerned) would have received a truckload of abuse on our heads and serious efforts would be underway to mount a campaign of calumny and make the country ungovernable!

'One Nigeria'!.........Don't you just love it! wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2015
vedaxcool:

Haba he has fought many wars just not the sort u think, he has been wounded severally while fighting this wars on nairaland. That is the sort of war he seeks. grin grin

Bro the tin tire me o!. Instead of the man to find solution on how the restructuring Can be made (only if the news is true) he just resort to tribalism and regionalism.

Tribune Newspaper as we all know is anti Apc/Buhari.

Like one poster says "PA Awo will be turning in his grave.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by iconize(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
and u are soooo smart u couldn't explain d simplest logic... someone who z more sensible has explained it 2 me save ur stupidity and dumbness 2 urself.....When u reply every question with an insult it just shows how much of a lunatic u are..... Moroon...
You're a mentally ill dumbo!
A sick moronic person is talking about stupidity, even when she represents the word stupidity, Lol.

The person who educated you on the "simplest logic" obviously has time to teach common sense to victims of lunancy.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by ExInferis(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Na this kain thing dey make boys carry hammer dey break pipelines.

It is only fair that a good hand should be picked from the region that produces the oil to head the NNPC.

so how does that make any sense? those who've spent their entire careers growing within NNPC should never rise to the very top as long as the NNPC is manned by an ijaw abi?

Would placing an ijaw make NNPC any more transparent, accountable or even productive?

the last GMD was an ijaw; behold the scandals!

there's no greater hubris than the south asking for fairplay at the same time as asking for every bit of everything.

using your warped logic, Ministry of Water Resources should be manned by someone from riverine areas, Ministry of Agriculture should be manned by northerners only, and by god defense should be manned by only someone from the North East!
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by mannirmusa: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Dear Naira Landers,

Giving a juicy positions to Northerners alone is not possible, because Nigeria is made up of both Southern and Northern Parts of the country. Mr. president is not a Regional or Religious bigot, therefore, let us shun all forms of sentiment and face realities considering the facts that the statements was baseless.

Best Regards to Naira Landers.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Malazzy:
People like you who cannot articulatuvely tackle issues always resort to myopic posts as this...

Read his post then comprehend, you will know who is been myopic.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by jjaku2012: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Did the people there now not destroy the organization? So what are we talking about... If the appointments are based on merit then even the Sultan can be appointed GMD.

From the accountant, to the doctor who is an experienced administrator in the sector, all I see are technocrats. If they're the ones that can rescue the organization, then so be it.

what did hausa/fulani man knows to make a positive change there? his sentimental and lazy attitude will affect his performance.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by jjaku2012: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Did the people there now not destroy the organization? So what are we talking about... If the appointments are based on merit then even the Sultan can be appointed GMD.

From the accountant, to the doctor who is an experienced administrator in the sector, all I see are technocrats. If they're the ones that can rescue the organization, then so be it.

what did hausa/fulani man knows to make a positive change there? his sentimental and lazy attitude will affect his performance....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

You're a mentally ill dumbo!
A sick moronic person is talking about stupidity, even when she represents the word stupidity. :-( :-(

The person who educated you on the "simplest logic" obviously has time to teach common sense to victims of lunancy.
insult- d language u understand.... u E-PSYCHOTIC PATIENT.. in every chance u have in life 2 make sense, ur deranged brain will always over shadow ur usefulness..... glorified idiott... d person hu educated me added knowledge 2 me... but u are 4ever LESS sensible and definitely a waste 2 humanity...... u are suffering 4rm a severe case of BIPOLAR DISORDER........
earlier I gave u a benefit of doubt DAT dere might be an iota of sense in u by IGNORING UR INSULTS. but u proved 2 me DAT u are EXCLUSIVELY RETARDEDd....
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Davvymavvy(f): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
you are full sorry I mean fool, stupid human being....
some one has told d answer u found so hard 2 type...D only thing left 4 u z insult...I swear am not empty in that and I promise u are fool doze in that.... I know u specialize in insult.... dazymumu welcome...

Your EMPTINESS is legendary!!! Keep wallowing in ignorance "Miss Saraki is from SW"

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by omooba969(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2015
some powerful forces close to the corridors of power had submitted a proposal for the restructuring of the corporation to President Muhammadu Buhari = who are the powerful forces?

...eight key northerners, mainly from the North-West and North-East geo-political zones, had been penciled in for the proposed new structure, leaving out the four other zones in the country, Nigerian Tribune learnt. = reckless choice of words capable of inciting resentment, very irresponsible dat is!

The development is already creating ripples within and outside the NNPC, just as sources
said
some top members of the corporation, as well as stakeholders, were unhappy with the
proposal. = what sources?( very ambiguous ) undecided

Findings by the Nigerian Tribune indicated that in the proposed new structure, key positions such as Group Executive Directors (GED) and other strategic ones, which include that of the Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company(PPMC), as well as the position of the Managing Director and Group General Manager for the Crude Oil Marketers Division (COMD), have been zoned to the North, leaving out the oil
producing zones. = Divisive information capable of fostering further marginalisation.

Nigerian Tribune also gathered that some powerful forces that included a new governor in one of the core states in the North were believed to be leading in lobbying President Buhari to approve the new structure... = and who is this new governor or can't his name be revealed?

Nigerian journalists are indeed in the pouch of our robber-politicians , no more adherence to work ethics. They have lost the inherent ability to strengthen the sacred character of true journalism.

Sad ! cry
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Rotimi47: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I wonder why SW are weeping

This Change must be digested fully by the SW.

Next time, they will think twice before following a Northerner. grin
the south west ain't complaining as they are going to get part of the positions even though they merit it but what about south east and south south? They are on the looooong thing. grin smiling in Swahili. They ganged up against Tinubu thinking Saraki will favour them but see how things are going for them. Please don't shout that war will happen when the North finish taking the positions that ought to be filled by your people.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Your EMPTINESS is legendary!!! Keep wallowing in ignorance "Miss Saraki is from SW"
Dazedmumu u should b invincible since u are so much of a waste 2 humanity
all I see z empty, empty,empty spare me d rhythm full sorry fool.... slowpoke
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Rather disappointing and really gross that folks see issues of national importance majorly through the prism of the tribalistic and the ethnic. If folks from the North are next in line and suitable for the tasks required to move NNPC forward so be it!
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by iconize(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
insult- d language u understand.... u E-PSYCHOTIC PATIENT.. in every chance u have in life 2 make sense, ur deranged brain will always over shadow ur usefulness..... glorified idiott... d person hu educated me added knowledge 2 me... but u are 4ever LESS sensible and definitely a waste 2 humanity...... u are suffering 4rm a severe case of BIPOLAR DISORDER........
earlier I gave u a benefit of doubt DAT dere might be an iota of sense in u by IGNORING UR INSULTS. but u proved 2 me DAT u are EXCLUSIVELY RETARDEDd....
Lmao!
Nah, on here, thorough pummeling is the only language severe victims of lunancy like you understand - hence, the need for the pummeling of your moronic asss.
I don't teach senses to lunatics nor cure mental illness. I'm not a psychiatrist.
You got pummeled by a superior force leaving you dazed. Accept it and move on, moronic person.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
owobokiri:
This is the APC legacy that will ultimately destroy Nigeria. 2 sections of Nigeria that contribute almost zilch to the national coffers somehow ganged up to grab power and have been acting as if they are on a mission to 'teach everybody else a lesson'. . , grabbing all positions for themselves while utilising resources from other areas to foot the bills. . This country is a multi ethnic sttate. Her composition demands a well entrenched system of decentralisation and devaluation of power. Buhari and gang don't seem to get this. .

PDP warts and all, implemented a very strong-nerve calming zoning system that gave every section of this over troubled country some sense of belonging. Tinubu and buhari said that was wrong. Now, we are back to the days of the winner takes all and its attendant mayhem. How will they militants react to this news? How will the political leaders from the oil producing east handle this evil reality? WITH the exception of the boko haram madness, we have had relative peace in this country all through the jonathan years. Now we are going to watch this peace sacrificed on buharis alter of tribal chauvinism.. .

Ultimately, there will be a push back , because nobody is ready for any sort of internal colonialism from a bunch of administrative misfits representing a parochially conservative culture.. . If you can only stand a government/administration populated from top to bottom by your tribal siblings, get yourself a tribal republic!!! I don't know why some people are desperate to force-fed others with their nauseously retarded tribal hubris in this unfortunate country. These people are slowly nudging this country towards a civil war with their wayward ambitions.
lolz...abeg no kill me with laugh.......
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
iconize:

Lmao!
Nah, on here, thorough pummeling is the only language severe victims of lunancy like you understand - hence, the need for the pummeling of your moronic asss.
I don't teach senses to lunatics nor cure mental illness. I'm not a psychiatrist.
You got pummeled by a superior force leaving you dazed. Accept it and move on, moronic person.
i know u only teach insults. ..C u are MAD. just help ur condition 2 a psychiatrist... u made no sense here , u make no sense 2 humanity, .... ur brain only rotates with insults..... people like u don't make it in Life... ordinary 2 type without insult z a problem... 30 years from now u will be wondering & thinking about where u got it wrong. in life.......DERANGED animal...
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Davvymavvy(f): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
Dazedmumu u should b invincible since u are so much of a waste 2 humanity
all I see z empty, empty,empty spare me d rhythm full sorry fool.... slowpoke

Who is this deranged dumbass with maggot infested brain? Your life should be subjected to clinical analysis to get a perfect description of what unfortunate, miserable and intellectually deficient life is all about. You are nothing but a waste of sperm and space in the biosphere if at your age you boldly assert that Kwara is part of SW. I dont have that luxury of time to educate fools like you.

Now swerve ===> and continue swerving

"Miss Saraki is from SW"
grin
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

so all the technocrats that Nigeria has are from the North?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by lyntiffany(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
bunmititi:
government of the fulani,
by the fulani,
by the fulani.
you meant government of
the Fulani

by the Fulani

for the Fulani cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont know why nairaland politics section is now so filled wit b!got.d politics section has been takin ova by kids lik u,who dont fink before dey typ..fools lik u wia happy,jubilatin and rejoicin,when gej govt relegated yorubas to d back sit,and favoured ibos and even northerners even though gej won in 5 out of the 6 south western state.now u stup!d boy let me tell u dat alot of yorubas dont care about who pmb appoint,all we want in d south west is 24/7 power supply,good federal roads,good and a very comfortable roads,we want pple in d south west to b able to sleep wit dia two eyes close(security).obj a yoruba man ruled from 1999 to 2007,ao did it change an average yoruba man life.if u are an adult,den shame on u for showin ao stup!d and daft u r.
but I want to ask....please can you make a list of these igbos that GEJ favoured....I would like to know please.....cause I have been hearing and reading this for a long time now....

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by QuotaSystem: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
jjaku2012:

what did does hausa/fulani man knows know to make a positive change there? his sentimental and lazy attitude will affect his performance....

He knows how to construct a proper sentence unlike you.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
obailala:
[s]If the guys mentioned are credible enough to restore the glory of the organisation then so be it... I dont give a damn.

PMB is the president and from the NW. If he desires to appoint people close to him whom he trusts to head the most sensitive organisation in Nigeria, so be it. If his administration fails, he is the one that eventually takes all the blame just like GEJ took all the blame even when people coerced him to do silly things.

Of what use is it to me if NNPC is headed by my brother and at the end, all refineries are dead for 5 years, government spends several trillions of naira to pay private merchants to import fuel even when we still have NNPC (this is one bit I never understood), tens of billions of dollars are not remitted to federation account, miscreants are 'miraculously' springing up as billionaires and buying private jets etc? If PMB wants to make his wife Aisha the GMD, so be it as long as the company becomes functional again.

The only people who raise such inciting stories to cause disaffection are the rogues who want to be appointed into those posts to enrich themselves. These rogues always incite people with the ethnic/tribal/religious card and foolish people fall for their bait all the time screaning tribalism.
[/s]
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2015
SUBMARINE:
undecided

List the important portfolios headed by East

lolz....these people saying GEJ favoured the east are really sick in the head......I would prefer that he favoured the SW and North.....then restructure the customs,police,airforce,army,navy,FAAN,immigrations to have 90% people from the east and all the heads of important departments to be headed by the SE then I would believe that stvpid assertion that he favoured the east.....wonder where people get these dumb news.....or are they on crack?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by nagoma(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
And the stupid "CHANGE" Chanters keeps getting their senseless brand of CHANJI grin grin grin grin
As for we saTANs and TANOIDs, we forsaw it cool cool cool 8
From a proud TANOID grin grin grin grin

Gullible as usual. So you believe this inciting journalism as factual?
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
paulibling:

I support this changi kwankwaso imposed on us using almajiri votes.
To you the names gat credentials but supposing the positions are thrown open you will be surprised at the calibre of credibility that will show up. grin
lolz....when you see someones CV that's as long as a harry potter movie....these people that are mentioned would just be like ordinary bsc holders....

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by iconize(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
i know u only teach insults. ..C u are MAD. just help ur condition 2 a psychiatrist... u made no sense here , u make no sense 2 humanity, .... ur brain only rotates with insults..... people like u don't make it in Life... ordinary 2 type without insult z a problem... 30 years from now u will be wondering & thinking about where u got it wrong. in life.......DERANGED animal...
You're a moronic person!
A sick mooron is talking about another person being deranged.
You're raving mad because I stuck my foot in yo illiterate asss, and pummeled you thoroughly. LMAO!
If you don't get yo' smelly self off my mentions, I'll pee in yo putrid mouth.
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by meccuno: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
SUBMARINE:

List the ones occupied by other Nigerians.
Lolz grin
SUBMARINE:

List the ones occupied by other Nigerians.
Lolz
Re: NNPC Restructuring: Northerners May Take Juicy Positions-tribune by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Davvymavvy:

Who is this deranged dumbass with maggot infested brain? Your life should be subjected to clinical analysis to get a perfect description of what unfortunate, miserable and intellectually deficient life is all about. You are nothing but a waste of sperm and space in the biosphere if at your age you boldly assert that Kwara is part of SW. I dont have that luxury of time to educate fools.

"Miss Saraki is from SW"
grin
AND D CRYING begins... so much wailing and lamentations for your sorrowful LowLife....
fine I said saraki z from sw...did u tell me d correct thing..No but what u did z insult I mean u definitely had so much luxury 2 insult.. .....someone hu is useful has explained it 2 me ....... all u wrote up dere z a simple expression of d sorrowful and miserable life u are living...... u should curse ur mother
WASTED 9 mnths
WASTED LABOUR PAIN
she should have sucked d SEMENN DAT made u down her throat....
AUTISTIC child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boris Neenwi Shot Dead By Assassins In Rivers State. Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.