Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer (43992 Views)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by igbsam(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
too bad

These Thieves in the NASS are only there for their selfish interest. If only Nigerians will make them aware that we sent them there to serve us and not fight for their greedy selves. The social media should be used to frustrate this idi0ts and make sure their political career is dented beyond repairs.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Minet16(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
j
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Born2eatPussy(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Buhari should complete his 8 years office term so that when he's done there will be no more abokiiii & yellow bars in this country.

Buhari the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by adioolayi(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
sealopea:

Wetin you post there grin
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Idrismusty97(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Flets:
He should be steaming not boiling. To early to boil..... Things to boil for are coming
Are you tired of posting those doomsday messgaes? SS will take up arms and destroy Nigeria blahblahblah.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by thefakestan: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
If u like don't appoint Ministers @ all, that's your business. I don't bloody care!

Just deliver on your promises.

ThefakeStan
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
The economy is crashing,
our president is Angry,
Our VP is still campaigning,
The NASS are fighting,
The masses are wailing,
The gullible defendng their parties,
Tinubu is planning,
Saraki is backstabbing,
GEJ is smiling
The Smart ones are making money out of all these

And

I'm watching?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by dre11(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2015
This is serious

Let baba bring his list out and give it to the senators and we Nigerians will see if they will approve of it or not.

Baba should be boiling now over our state of economy and social issues and not over this rogues that only knows about their pockets
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by ZODZEE: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
lilprinze:
list that he supposed to have prepared before he was sworn in the dura dullard is busy wasting time.
That is it bro

What was he doing for the 4 time he contested plus the two months he waited after he won the election

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by ipreach: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Bahari and the APC have failed Nigerians
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Let him boil very well, i have enough garri for eba, anu gboko

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
koligs:

What is this one saying?
I think he is doing the right thing. He wants stability and peace to reign before handling over the ministerial list.
God bless you Sir

And if peace doesn't return?
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
this man is just waiting to meet me in person before giving out the list cos am one of his cabinet members. Bad belle people like temitemi and barcanist go hug transformer. :Pthis man is just waiting to meet me in person before giving out the list cos am one of his cabinet members. Bad belle people like temitemi and barcanist go hug transformer.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
K
kalakuta?
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Chiaka(f): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2015
They should allow for democracy to prevail in the house and all these mess will end! Let them vote to choose their leaders Period!! imposition is usually not the way forward . They are law makers and senators and not kids so imposition will never work!!
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by ovikky(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Flets: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Are you tired of posting those doomsday messgaes? SS will take up arms and destroy Nigeria blahblahblah.

No need stalking me..... Reality is already staring you in the face. Just last week, the IG complained of increased gun running in the delta.... As dumb as you are, that meant absolute peace abi?

Wait till buhari ends the amnesty program in Dec then come back here and me

I told u dumb lots that investor confidence will collapse under buhari and that the economy will struggle. As at yesterday, dollar sold for 225 even without any uprising in the delta. Wait till Dec and realise the hardship your dumbskulls have put you in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by CaptPlanet(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Please when he's done boiling, he should come let me use him and make my eba abeg.

My soup don dey cold.

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by repogirl(f): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Shebi he didnt want to interfere before? He should keep boiling in his corner until he gets over boiled!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by tete7000(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
He should release the ministerial nominees list first. Then we will see if the house will not reconvene.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by pure2012soul(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
I hope after boiling, he will not evaporate? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by bjdon: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
This is a non story.

The senate have made it quite clear that once the ministerial list is ready, they will be recalled.

Rather than boiling or roasting or frying, Buhari should wake up and get the list ready and stop blaming others for his woes.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Idrismusty97(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Flets:

No need stalking me..... Reality is already staring you in the face. Just last week, the IG complained of increased gun running in the delta.... As dumb as you are, that meant absolute peace abi?

Wait till buhari ends the amnesty program in Dec then come back here and me

I told u dumb lots that investor confidence will collapse under buhari and that the economy will struggle. As at yesterday, dollar sold for 225 even without any uprising in the delta. Wait till Dec and realise the hardship your dumbskulls have put you in
Quote me anytime, Nothing! Absolutely Nothing your ratfaces can do when the amnesty finally end. The deadline was even fixed by your brother GEJ. Don't forget the gallant Nigerian army have started bombing militants smiley... Remembered what fat face Asari said? "That Buhari should draw the first blood", he have drawn the first blood now we are waiting for you ratfaces. Investor confidence would only collapsed in the SE and SS. Chew on this; https://www.nairaland.com/2406060/dangote-6-foreign-coys-begin
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by vizboy(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by osheiduchris: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
As the power bestoe on me by the ordinary nigerian association, I hereby impeached all the 109 senators for disgracing nigeria.A new date will be announce later for the election of new members
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by illiad: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
TELEPHONE CHAT BETWEEN PMB, GEJ PMB: Is that President Jonathan sir? GEJ: Yes, your Excellency. PMB: I learn you are somewhere in Europe resting, away from the mad crowd. GEJ: Yes, it is true. How are you doing sir? PMB: To say the truth, Wallahi, things are tough. We have not appointed ministers because of pocket of crises facing our party. You are aware that those who killed the PDP have hijacked the National Assembly and the leadership of our party especially, Tinubu are not happy with them. GEJ: You will soon overcome the teething problem. I read in the paper that I am the one responsible for the delay in naming your ministers. But you have a long time to prepare after the election was over and in the lighter mood, your excellency, it surprises me that a mere handing over from a clueless President could delay your taking over. PMB: That is politics. We have to tell our people something to escape their wrath because they are expecting us to solve every problem on ground overnight. GEJ: Your excellency, If I may advise, you should urgently put the crisis in the National Assembly behind if you wanted them on your side. You know what we went thru when your party especially Tinubu pitched tent with Tambuwal to deny the Yoruba the speaker zoned to the Southwest. Maybe it is the Law of Karma. PMB: I remember very well but it is the same Tinubu who is the one asking us not to accept Saraki and Dogara as Senate President and the Speaker. But that can scatter the whole thing. GEJ: But while that is on, you need to quickly name your SGF, NSA, DG, SSS and service chiefs. These offices especially the SGF will stabilise the government. But I am surprise that you are still using those service chiefs your party had abused and insulted while we were in government. This is why we should not be politicising our security. By the way why are you going to Chad, Niger and even planning to visit Cameroun over Boko Haram because I remember you said it was shameful that we did that... PMB: Your excellency, that is politics, we are now facing the reality. Those criminals are still killing our people and I have to ask the military to relocate the Command Control to Maiduguri. GEJ: I am happy for you that the media are still with you because what they are doing now is to look elsewhere whenever the terrorists strike. They have stopped using such senseless attacks as their front page stories. That was exactly what we were asking from them but they said no. Giving undue publicity to terrorists is not helping us at all. Publicity fuels terrorism, I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said it. PMB: Lest I forget, Saraki and some of his friends were with Obasanjo at the weekend to report me and the party to him.I learn he told them not to blink... GEJ: Sorry, to cut you short, I have nothing to say about Obasanjo. Is there any other serious thing you want me to know? PMB: Not really, but let us keep this communication line open... GEJ: You are my President, whenever you want us to discuss I am available. We are praying for you. PMB: Thank you for your time GEJ: My pleasure. God will see you through. Ramadan Kareem. PMB: Ha ha ha. Greetings to your family. Thank you sir

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by simpleseyi: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
I hope Saraki and Dongoyaro are reading how Buhari is currently dealing with the politicized DSS,. Buhari is a trained military strategist. He knows how to deal with his enemies at the right time. Saraki still has several cases with EFCC including embezzling Kwara State money, running down Trade Bank, running down Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental Bank ex-MD also mentioned Saraki. Ali Ndume has a case of terrorism and boko haram sponsorship at Federal High Court. Cases can be re-opened any time. Ask Buruji Kashamu, he has experience in pay-back punishment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by kipesco(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015
okitz4:
anoda flimpsy reason to delay list....abi?

May be Nigeria has no credible candidate for a ministerial position.
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
imolore:
Let him boil very well, i have enough garri for eba, anu gboko

Bush Meat grin
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Rapbender(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
these people are making things difficult for buhari. can't they see he's an old man?
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.