Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer (43977 Views)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Justinah4real(f): 1:31am On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
K
After the oil money finishes, Nigerians will know that this persons are there to represent their pocket
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Justinah4real:
After the oil money finishes, Nigerians will know that this persons are there to represent their pocket
these, were, pockets
Re: Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer by Ubenedictus(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
midolian:
buh he has the power to summon the National Assembly, or Parliament to an extraordinary sitting to conduct special business..pls what does this mean?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Nigeria

while I do not always trust wikipedia, I am not too proud to admit that I am wrong.

You've gat this one correct.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.