Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (77599 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Action film for Nigeria.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by 9jagoodman: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Abugab:
These are no lawmakers
They are lawbreakers.
This 8th NASS should be disbanded as it is obvious they will be a bad omen to the growth of the nation and the govt.
Maybe we shall learn to vote the right people next time.

When will you learn, this is just the beginning. If you say somebody seed no go grow, your own no go germinate at all.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by 9jagoodman: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Tbasen:

Under OBJ the lawmakers fought,they did a similar thing under GEJ infact they asked for his impeachment after jumping the fence last year,and were later rewarded for their ''gallantry''.
Now that there is change,they are still fighting even after being rewarded with the juicy legislative office for changing the GEJ ''clueless and currupt'' leadership. It seams to me now that GEJ was not the problem of our country afterall.

Am begging them to settle down to the serious business of legislation so that our president GMB and the new clueful and corrupt less leadership our nation can keep to their electoral promises inclusive N5,000.00 to every one of our old parents at the end of this month-in FOUR DAYS TIME.

ok now
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by NIOUK(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2015
What happening to Nigeria...

Getting worst everyday
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Chai this is a big disgrace to them.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
angry And the chap couldn't afford underwear. Wonder what will have happened if his pants were pulled down...
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by qintus: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
THE CONTRAPTION CALLED THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC IS IN A MESS AND WILL SOON FALL I PITY THOSE EXPECTING ANY CHANGE FROM THIS FRAUD CALLED APC
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Kwatisco(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
dainformant:
Guess this is why the lawmakers need exorbitant wardrobe allowances.. After disgracing themselves on Live Tv in a show of shame, these are the people the country relies on in making our laws...On Thursday, the lawmakers turned to lawbreakers.

The brawl deteriorated to the extent of clothes being torn in the process as depicted in the pictures...What a big shame...The legislators would take Nigeria to greater heights if they can channel their "Floyd-Mayweather's" skills to doing productive things.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/imagine-disgraceful-photos-of-house-of.html
SHAMEFUL TIN
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Abugab(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
9jagoodman:

When will you learn, this is just the beginning. If you say somebody seed no go grow, your own no go germinate at all.

How does my post relate to what you have written now?
If it is the beginning does that mean they just started growing their brains?
Does learning mean fighting from where you come from?
You should learn to always decipher before writing.
What has seed growing and germination has to do with this? Maybe, you need to really go back and read my post and learn as it is you who needs learning.
These guys are there for legislative duties for their people and not to fight over personal gains?
Are you from NURTW?
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Changing from bad to worst is still change

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by kekedot: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2015
house of misrepresentative
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Chamber10:

If they were fighting for the good of the common man on the street, I would have somehow agreed with you but what exactly were they fighting for?...positions and their pockets...Look deep

Lawmakers fight all over the world according to you but must we copy only the bad things happening "all over the world"? If we must copy, then lets copy the following: good road network, working modern rail system, constant power supply, working health care system, quality educational system etc

Positions rightly placed or appointed will affect the common man my dear. That's the base and most important thing.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by U2ice(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Show of shame, immaturity.....

N heard some kids went dia on excursion....

Hope I haven't wasted my vote on apc? undecided
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Voice2000: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
I wonder if All Progressives Congress metamorphosed to be Anti-People’s Care(APC); 'change'. Nigerians did not vote for fight.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by rotzyy(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
I'll wait police that will arrest me when I create my scene, and I'll wait the judge that will open constitution for me
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by johnnday222(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC is a disgrace to democracy

se wen pdp dey power,dem mo fight ni?abi no b foundation wey pdp lay dem dey follow? grin
ECOTERRORS:
APC is a disgrace to democracy

se wen pdp dey power,dem mo fight ni?abi no b foundation wey pdp lay dem dey follow?
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Positions rightly placed or appointed will affect the common man my dear. That's the base and most important thing.

Look deep, its more of their pockets and personal interest. #thatsall....Which political office holder have the common man in mind to the extent of fighting for him in the public? Not in Nigeria dear.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
house of taut and rebel leaders, oh Nigeria my country.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
#honourableindeed

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by femifemi1(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
CecyAdrian:
grin grin grin cheesy what a shameful act
D dude just got a reason to insist on the outrageous sum of money as wardrobe allowance
This man will really need dat wardrope allowance...
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by writetopoker: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
pyyxxaro:
A P C = Change

Thank God say I nor even waste my time go vote for all these useless men embarassed
you dey thank God say you no get time go vote, emean say you get voters cards nah, me i gree get? I no even register talk of collecsion
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by jupitre(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
That z just d fight between vitali and samuel
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2015
In GEJ's language " shabi una wont change, una go get am plenty diz one na only part one".
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by sammy329(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
That is Saheed Fijabi, representing Ibadan southwest/Ibadan northwest
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
"It gets ugly before it gets beautiful" ... fingers crossed! smiley
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by nworanco(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
THOSE UNHONOURABLE MEMBERS OF THE NASS THAT FOUGHT ON FLOOR SHOULD BE LISTED DOWN, AND RECALLED THEM BACK TO THEIR CONSTITUENCIES DISHONOURED THEM. THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TREAT THEM, BCZ THEY ARE ONLY FIGHTING FOR INTEREST.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by suwalee(f): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2015
No wonder dey wanted billions for wardrobe allowance ndi anu mpama
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by melotech(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2015
johnnday222:

se wen pdp dey power,dem mo fight ni?abi no b foundation wey pdp lay dem dey follow? grin

se wen pdp dey power,dem mo fight ni?abi no b foundation wey pdp lay dem dey follow?

if you follow someone foundation then where is the change they are shouting this one na season film eniwotan sebi una talk say Gej na him be una problem
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by lurlah2014(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
why himself no wear better cloth, why akube for this kind of ocassion where anytin can happen at anytime##breaking bottles##
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Baawaa:
They are all thieves,fighting for their bank accounts. This is the beingining of the change
You that are not a thief whose bank account do you fight for when you go out everyday,your customers or your village ppl account ba
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
AaaaPheeeCeeeeee. Changiii dolllllee

PheeDeeePheeeeee. Fowaaaaarrrrrr

Oh! Nigeria my country.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
AaaaPheeeCeeeeee Changiii dolllllee

PheeDeeePheeeeee Fowaaaaarrrrrr

Oh! Nigeria my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.