Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (77603 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by ojosam29: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Disagreement b4 agreement is part and peruse of politics is not a crime but they should know Nigrs chooses them to serve not to fight.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by TheNature: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
CecyAdrian:
grin cheesy
The days of "Oh yes members" are gone now they all have an interest to protect. Be it party,bank account or ethnic group.
Despite what people are saying. I think this is a good thing.
undecided
CecyAdrian:
grin cheesy
The days of "Oh yes members" are gone now they all have an interest to protect. Be it party,bank account or ethnic group.
Despite what people are saying. I think this is a good thing.

I disagree with you,is a bad influence we witness it during Obasunjo regime.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Shameful change in Nigeria. Buhari is a disappointment. Why did I even vote for him
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by opey112(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Disgrace yo themselves and there families.how can they bring up there children in a good way.Selfish people
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Chamber10:

Look deep, its more of their pockets and personal interest. #thatsall....Which political office holder have the common man in mind to the extent of fighting for him in the public? Not in Nigeria dear.

Well. These present government has the common man in mind
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by MightySparrow: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Legislathieves and legislathugs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
If they like they should behead themselves. I count it as good for business.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dem dey fight pass people when hunger dey worry. . .
#sons of beggars.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
ibisko04:

Thank you for your observation. Originally, house of representatives is not meant for cool guys. It's a place that you must be up and doing at every time.
You must argues your way out any how it goes.

Why not put it the way it is?

You must fight your way out?

Have you seen where a cloth is torn as a result of argument? It is only in fighting, these men were not arguing but fighting.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
goalburner:

This saga ain't broom anymore. Everybody vividly knows that this a squabble between APC and PDP. Bukola is purely PDP, verified after choosing his senate leaders yesterday.

So what broom are you talking about here

He is talking about the broom of CHANGE nah
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by film2(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's why they need wardrobe allowance so that after fighting they will use Nigerians Scarce money to get new clothes...See them as dey dey like agboro for car parks
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Shameless fools
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
I suggest the house of Assembly or senate should have a tailor or ejika-ni-shop or Obioma the tailor on their premises

In case of 'accidental' tearing of clothes due to slaps,kicks, punches, ifoti, ifase, iforun, knowckout,

or Aluwo, aluki, alupa..

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by ibisko04: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
samplegirl:

Why not put it the way it is?

You must fight your way out?

Have you seen where a cloth is torn as a result of argument? It is only in fighting, these men were not arguing but fighting.
I concur with you. Arguments sometimes lead to fighting. Anyway, you must have a little rascality in your characters before you present your self for lower chamber of national assembly.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
When lawless men make laws...where are we headed?smh
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by onyeokeze1: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Could someone tell me d venue for this weekend's national wrestling/boxing match? Is it Abuja national stadium or NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? Pls I need ur urgent answer cos my ticket does not indicate venue.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abugab:
These are no lawmakers
They are lawbreakers.
This 8th NASS should be disbanded as it is obvious they will be a bad omen to the growth of the nation and the govt.
Maybe we shall learn to vote the right people next time.
but the 7th assembly was also a boxing ring,who then are The the right people.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
opey112:
Disgrace yo themselves and there families.how can they bring up there children in a good way.Selfish people
In the seventh assembly,they fought in the presence of little school children who came there on an Excursion.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
APCeeeeeeeee grin

Changeeee cheesy

I no blame them, na gullible nigerians wey expect something good from Nigerian politicians i de blame.
The same people went from PDP to APC and suddenly U think they are good people. Lol.

If anyone had any doubt that APC politicians are nothing but same ol same ol. . . . . this is your answer. grin
Now wake up from your drunken slumber and face reality; lower your expectations from this govt and save yourself a heartbreak cool
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by GREATP1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is one of the reason they want huge amount as wardrobe allowance so they can have more clothes to tear. Bunch of looters!!!!!
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Duru1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
The entire Nigerian society needs to be re-oriented and the best way to achieve such goal is disintegration of the jungle.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by obinna311(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
and these are people's husbands and fathers disgracing themselves publicly yesterday all in the name of God knows what......such a shame for dis country and yet they will still shamelessly carry their big heads and say they are representing us.....ARRANT NONSENSE
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by emmaak2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
OH THAT IS MY DAD SMH
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by callonme(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot..........my blog loading.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by kingsfield(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
HORRIBLE MEMBERS, diaz ntn honorable there. Acting horror movie b4 d public. SHENJI
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by kingsfield(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
My broom z so old(73yrs), i rly need to shenji it.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
hmmm APC will end up destroying this country, i thought PDP were the worst.
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by davades(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chai he no even wear singlet after all the billions dem dey share...o ga o
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by uch21(f): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
are u kidding me,,APC,
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Maghan37: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jackie chan thinks he knows kung fu. Well he can definitely learn a few moves 4rm d Nigerian lawmakers who are professionals in kidigbo. grin grin grin
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by Femistico(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
I can now see d reason why they need dat wardrobe allowance madly...SMH
Re: Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) by attoskoly: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abugab:
These are no lawmakers
They are lawbreakers.
This 8th NASS should be disbanded as it is obvious they will be a bad omen to the growth of the nation and the govt.
Maybe we shall learn to vote the right people next time.

this administration is of dashed hopes. cant you people see? since their inception, nothing good is happening. so much hopes placed on our flying eagles, not as if they were bad, but how did it go! our falcons! boko haram that was almost becoming history is back stronger than ever without an effort by our govt, see what our nass is turned into. the worst in the history of this nation. naira is now almost 300-$. no ministers, no sgf, no head of staff etc after a month. only God knows what would happen next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.