Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit (51362 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by kushsy: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
ellalina:
At 40 you should be flaunting your hubby and kids
. Y don't u help her to God
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by gidzbobby: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
g

G for garri
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by gidzbobby: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Donjcco:
a
A for ahdonbilivit
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by AnointedG(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!

and where we is d "land of no return"?
she looks happy and/satisfied abi contented, and besides she's not complaining undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Akwaowoa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well well well. Its just one out of a billion sexy legs. Legs become sexy once there's something under d miniskirt . Now stop hyping this lady, d leg sef no too sexy to me! Just being sincere tho

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Johnnoah1st: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
[/b][b]
lovinhubby2wife:
Very ugly looking lady
lovinhubby2wife:
Very ugly looking lady
lovinhubby2wife:
Very ugly looking lady
JEALOUSY
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nicepoker(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Clearly not yours to make.
unbelievable. Let's say she is not blessed with such an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by MissSlimbody(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
ellalina:

How is it your business??
As she neva marry, e get any negative effects for your life??

Have your achieved ALL the things people your age have

Some people will never mind their business.
A female for that matterundecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Omotayor123(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
don't tell me say this girl never marry...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
ellalina:

40 should be her football age. That woman is approaching her menopause.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
[/b][b][color=#000000][/color] JEALOUSY
Jealous? How?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by AsanwaKC(f): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
hia...ohh..nice
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Swagk101(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
She package d outside wella...I fit bet my papa house say ha poocee(Kpekus) na Lagos-Ibadan express way.Na y she neva marry b dat,nobody wan enta bottomless pit na...*Na joke I dey oo*

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mama 70 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by NCP: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!

She be ga'y. No need for Prophet to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by danielblessing(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
mtchew
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by dinachi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Close those legs properly jor. Wetin some men don take play football tire Na I'm you wan form packaged and those expired cowbell milk. Please my people when is the old hag going to settle down? Is it when her breasts are flat on the floor?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by raslim20(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinachriss:

lol
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by buchi16(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
husband or no husband she is pretty,singl n satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by sammyj: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ha olodo !!! cool shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Dollyak(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
ellalina:
Says who?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by remmytes2005(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Beauty without character is nothing let her check her character.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi:
. Please my people when is my ma, the old hag going to settle down? Is it when her breasts are flat on the floor?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by emzila(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Nneka123 post=35185805]Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Clearly not yours to make.[/quote

if it is a choice, i don't think rita has happily make such choice. Moreso, do not pretend because i know u do not pray to experience this.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
small pikin talk, no child no man..u saying poo mrs.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by beyoncausme: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
beautiful lady...keep it up...
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by rhymaholic: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
My celebrity crush before before.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
pweetixandy:
she looks good.

NB; not every woman is destined for marriage.
I'm not speaking for Rita tho.

As long as she is happy.
what about having child...no man no child. this new generation.hmm.nigerians always think america way of life is the best...anti-christ is already here n america is the country spreading their message..g.ayism is already here.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by OgaJonah(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dorrobucci.....!
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by nerodenero: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Despite her fame and beauty, I have not heard any scandal about her

A lady like her and at her age, it might be difficult to find true love. One thing is certain, not everybody would get married and it's a crime
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by charly4lyf(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
post=35191455:
[size=20pt]OMG! Beverly Osu Exposes B00bs In ‘No Bra’ Bedroom Selfie [See Photo][/size]

See, if i...
Make i no just talk , Beverly what?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by mikolo80: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cannot believe I wasted my 72kb on that nonesense boneleg mtschewwwwww thuder fire who say dis leg sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Leave Regina Daniels Alone' / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.