Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit (51390 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by mikolo80: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cannot believe I wasted my 72kb on that nonesense boneleg mtschewwwwww thuder fire who say dis leg sexy.sstoopid nollywood groupie foool
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Maximus85(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
danieljune:
While waiting on an appointment yesterday, Rita Dominic posed, showing off sexy legs in a fitted black dress.

source: https://instagram.com/p/4RhmZHmXCK/?taken-by=ritadominic

Fake fake, Italian packing. When is she getting married? She definitely can't submit to a man. Smh
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Maximus85(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
just like in sports... She has won everything except champions league! kiss

*No offence to Arsenal fans* grin

Only the wise would understand my comment
cool

I overstand sef.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by adenijiayo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
The person she went to see dressed like that is dead. She's sure getting whatever she asked for. Even a priest will have a hard time saying no to her requests with Rita dressed with all her goods struggling for air.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Maximus85(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pineapp:

Marry her so that she will not waste..

Iranu abasha
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Maximus85(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Clearly not yours to make.

Bird of feathers sheyyyy? Mma Nneka, you Don malli?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Freciprocal: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Maximus85:

I overstand sef.

wink
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by fx45(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Do you honestly pray to be single at age 40? Please tell us the truth.... Or are you sure you're not in Auntie Riri's Club

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by gbens2000(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
AnointedG:

and where we is d "land of no return"?

she looks happy and/satisfied abi contented, and besides she's not complaining undecided
my dear at dis age not married nd satisfied aba my sis.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Femosita1: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Rita try na ..
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2015
like who cares?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Spydamannn(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Rita cougar
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Spydamannn(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2015
adenijiayo:
The person she went to see dressed like that is dead. She's sure getting whatever she asked for. Even a priest will have a hard time saying no to her requests with Rita dressed with all her goods struggling for air.
haha,chief will sign the contract
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Femifresh(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
charix:
Extremely well packaged old-cargo.

u just nailed it on the head wink
charix:
Extremely well packaged old-cargo.

u just nailed it on the head
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nice365: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2015
pussypounder:
where is yuzedo? is this dude dead or what?? He made nairaland more interesting angry angry
Yuzedo has got a job now.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Superman11(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:

wow you are beautiful... can i love you?? sad smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nice365: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Is she now married? , a Nairalander should please give a helping hand, I bet you, she will be submissive.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by freshdude99(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmmm hmmm! But its bcz of such choices as marriage that her parents and ours made that produced brains like here and us which ensue continuity of life. She doesn't have to be selfish my dear
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:

No matter how much money she makes, she's always going to be on the lookout for a richer dude to hook up with. wink
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by iRepNaija1: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2015
ellalina:
At 40 you should be flaunting your hubby and kids

Rude.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by iRepNaija1: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2015
fx45:

Do you honestly pray to be single at age 40? Please tell us the truth.... Or are you sure you're not in Auntie Riri's Club

I know this may be hard for you to believe but the epitome of one's life isn't/doesn't have to be marriage.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by iRepNaija1: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

Hmmm hmmm! But its bcz of such choices as marriage that her parents and ours made that produced brains like here and us which ensue continuity of life. She doesn't have to be selfish my dear

Choosing not to get married does not make you selfish. Is it better for a person to marry if he or she does not want to?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2015
iRepNaija1:

Choosing not to get married does not make you selfish. Is it better for a person to marry if he or she does not want to?
how about having a child? even if na out of wedlock.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Why is much emphasis placed on marriage?....is it a must one should get married?...i think marriage should be a 'choice' and not a 'necessity'....a lot of unmarried peeps out there doing far better than their marriage counterparts....marriage doesn't translate to a ''better life'' people

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by freshdude99(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2015
iRepNaija1:

Like seriously? Ok lets start with you, choose not marry eeh cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Correctman0606: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:

How is it your business??
As she neva marry, e get any negative effects for your life??

Have your achieved ALL the things people your age have

Some people will never mind their business.
A female for that matterundecided
It's our business. Damn too many flirts all over the places. Those free girl like Rita and others are curse to humanity. They have abandoned our culture and traditions. Go and tell her and her likes that we are tired and no more interested in seeing nusuisance in our streets, not even in NL and other places
it is very painful and irritating to see these flirts abi free girls over and over again. They should stay some confined places with those their counter parts and conduct them in their unclothedness and mind their buness to avoid some of seeing them. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Emyogalanya: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Come o so nobody dey fk this girl ? Why he no wan marry her and she still dey give am free food at least make she carry belle born now
ellalina:
At 40 you should be flaunting your hubby and kids
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Damikevin(m): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!
with high rate of divorce in town I think errybody should think deep before marrying.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
and what makes you think being single is her choice?

People like you don't appreciate the truth and like to hide behind reality

Have you seen Omotola's kids? Tell me she does not wish to have a settled family like hers

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2015
johnshagb:
Ripe fruit
overripe and now rotten fruit well packaged to look like it's not rotten
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Collins87: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Whom is she right now dating? Monopause waiting!
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Experience285(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka u lie. Sucess is not sucessful until dere is sucession.. D glory of every woman is d man... If she receive insult out dere wr is d man to defend it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.