Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit (51385 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by bennifield11(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Freciprocal post=35180567][b]just like in sports... She has won everything except champions league! kiss

*No offence to Arsenal fans* grin

Only the wise would understand....he should go get marrked?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.
Clearly not yours to make.
so you call exposing cleavages at the age of 40 success?..I think the worlds vies of success has ended up completely warped...

Thank you..
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by nengitemurphy: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2015
She is not scuessful yet. Money can't buy a real and true husband, it's so unfortunate for her. I know she really needs one. She looks so lonely despite all the sucess, she's not completely sucessful without a man. Behind every sucessful woman there must be a man and vice versa.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by johnshagb(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
overripe and now rotten fruit well packaged to look like it's not rotten

Lwkm grin
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Armstrong34:
Its only in africa .......marriage is counted as part of one's success
Beht we are Africans na....and tryna be like 'em Yankee boys is one our major problems!
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by gbagyiza: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage doesn't state a woman status in the society. She is successful with or without marriage, and it's a choice.

no matter hw successful a woman is in life, if she is nt married,she has lost d dignity/respect accompanied with marriage.that was God plan 4 woman 2 be beside a man as a helper.so many women after attaining a level of success, felt they r 2 big 2 be under a husband control, so they refuse 2 marry.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by ledaman: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
the beauty of every woman is to have a man called her husband OK.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Batista76(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=bennifield11 post=35196379][/quote]
I take offense as an arsenal fan! wink personal opinion though. I think we all hope to experience all the phases of life, growing up as kids, maturing as an adult and the joy of having a family of your own with kids. No matter how rich or how satisfied she seems. Come on. No joy like carrying your kids, playing with them and watching them grow.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
and what makes you think being single is her choice?

People like you don't appreciate the truth and like to hide behind reality

Have you seen Omotola's kids? Tell me she does not wish to have a settled family like hers
And did you not read my comment or i should start explaining it for you?

If Rita wants to get married, she would have done that a long time ago. She's beautiful, rich and successful. It's so obvious she has men asking her hand in marriage, but like i said it's a choice to make. She doesn't want to, so you people should stop all these nonsensical rants, as if getting married will make the world a better place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Antoinne: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
It's indeed a choice. But in her case, I'm in great doubt about whether it's her choice. I believe she's reiterated a couple of times her desire to marry. That she hasn't achieved that is a failure on her part.

High time these many women quit hiding under the cloak of feminism or independence when they can't find a husband.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Antoinne:

It's indeed a choice. But in her case, I'm in great doubt about whether it's her choice. I believe she's reiterated a couple of times her desire to marry. That she hasn't achieved that is a failure on her part.

High time these many women quit hiding under the cloak of feminism or independence when they can't find a husband.
Did Rita ever said she was a Feminist? Hence the issue she's not married yet? I don't think so. It's not a failure on her side, it's only a failure if she got nothing, but hey she's an Actress and a business woman.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by efonat(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=30pt]Who told u she is happy without a man. Looking at the pics, does she look happy to u?[/size]
AnointedG:

and where we is d "land of no return"?
she looks happy and/satisfied abi contented, and besides she's not complaining undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2015
... wen did marriage become mandatory?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Antoinne: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Did Rita ever said she was a Feminist? Hence the issue she's not married yet? I don't think so. It's not a failure on her side, it's only a failure if she got nothing, but hey she's an Actress and a business woman.

When you have an objective you haven't achieve or are finding difficult to achieve, then it's a failure until you do so. In the respect of marriage she is for the moment a failure.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by ajja: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
water don pass gari
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
u have a coconut head, what do u know abt RITA? SMH 4 ur daftness.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by trappatoni(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Chinachriss:
Does it mean Rita doesnt want to marry? So all her beauty and intelligence will follow her to the land of no return. Na wa o o!
she will do that hopefully with the right person. But seriously I don't like the way Nigerians view peeps that are not married, it's not like the ones in it are enjoying it anyway, so what's the fuss all about. Is beauty and intelligence now the benchmark for a successful marriage

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u have a coconut head, what do u know abt RITA? SMH 4 ur daftness.
GTFO here. You Moronic monkey. undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
GTFO here. You Moronic monkey. undecided
ure such a pvssylip.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
trappatoni:
she will do that hopefully with the right person. But seriously I don't like the way Nigerians view peeps that are not married, it's not like the ones in it are enjoying it anyway, so what's the fuss all about. Is beauty and intelligence now the benchmark for a successful marriage
Don't mind their shallow minds. They are explicitly saying that without marriage a woman is nothing and can't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by OBTMOS(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Sometimes I d wonder if nairaland na second instagram
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Kingsasian(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
I so much love this lady. Don't mind marrying her if she looks my way.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by corektchic: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
ellalina:
At 40 you should be flaunting your hubby and kids
so when did dat become a milestone tovheaven
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by lordkit3(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Nairalanders get free recharge cards pins for all network this weekend, click like this page click http://facebook.com/officialunitedwap also click http:///officialunitedwap
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by ugofwesh: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
They never admit old age___#just passing by.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
And did you not read my comment or i should start explaining it for you?

If Rita wants to get married, she would have done that a long time ago. She's beautiful, rich and successful. It's so obvious she has men asking her hand in marriage, but like i said it's a choice to make. She doesn't want to, so you people should stop all these nonsensical rants, as if getting married will make the world a better place. undecided
i repeat you arw still a small girl..rita only has fvking mate. you talk as if men have been coming to ask her hand in marriage but she refuse them.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by hensben(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2015
corektchic:

so when did dat become a milestone tovheaven
if that is not milestone for her then she should stop f.o.oling herself on social media.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
i repeat you arw still a small girl..rita only has fvking mate. you talk as if men have been coming to ask her hand in marriage but she refuse them.
please swerve. You don't know _shit.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by charlove(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
She's pretty undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Sunnypa11(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2015
old cargo...... everything shall expire one day
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Simpson101(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Is she more successful than the almighty Joke Silver or the adorable Omotola Jalade Ekehinde and the rest of her colleagues that deem it fit to follow the instruction in accordance to the Holy Book(s), abi what's your own definition of success?
Just wondering though shocked shocked shocked

Nneka123:
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Lmaooooooooo grin grin grin grin
bastien:
All I see is Yam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.