Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos (1394 Views)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
The thing about Harley Street, London!

We live in a world that is hyper concerned with the way people look - a world that attaches so much importance to looks and put heavy pressure on us to ‘upgrade’ as it were.

So each week, patients pay thousands of dollars for surgeries of various kinds to transform their looks, hoping to attain happiness with better looks. Harley street, London is known worldwide as busy place for cosmetic surgeries for beauty and other surgeries. No doubt, great jobs are being done there by medical experts, but my update is about some risky cosmetic surgeries for beauty and happiness...and to retain a man or a woman! angry

***Recently, a 33 year old man spent thousands of dollars on a hair transplant to boost self esteem and achieve happiness

***A 72 year old woman spent thousands of dollars for face-lift, but her husband can’t tell the difference

***Not only in London! In China, a 15 year old girl underwent surgery to win back her ex boy friend, and the list goes on and on!

Question? Are these surgeries worth it?
Where are Nairaland men and women, what do you say

Click to read more...see photos, and watch video…
https://www.mazech.com/plastic_surgery

Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by MosakuAW(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nonsense.

The second pix look like a baby doll

1 Like

Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
I love my girl just the way she is...

She had no cosmetic surgery before I approached her.
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by grbgrb4(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
she fine
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry cry cry

Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by iceberylin(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Damnnnn. that chick z beautiful shocked
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nonsense.

The second pix look like a baby doll

She underwent cosmetic surgery to win back her ex-boyfriend... smiley
More - https://www.mazech.com/plastic_surgery
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by 9niceguy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
What a non-sense
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
the hair one, I can live with.. the rest? nope
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
feran14:
the hair one, I can live with.. the rest? nope

This is the second, if not the 3rd time the first woman on top is doing it just to look pretty. Yet, her husband says he can't tell the difference.....and I wonder who she's doing it for....when husband can't even tell the difference

Moreover, cosmetic surgery is expensive and painful sad
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
mazech:

This is the second, if not the 3rd time the first woman on top is doing it just to look pretty. Yet, her husband says he can't tell the difference.....and I wonder who she's doing it for....when husband can't even tell the difference

Moreover, cosmetic surgery is expensive and painful sad

Where thery get the money, i dunno
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
feran14:

Where thery get the money, i dunno

I absolutely have no idea! Especially the second person on that list (15 year old girl) who underwent plastic surgery to win back her ex-boyfriend angry
More - https://www.mazech.com/plastic_surgery
Re: Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos by globewide83: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hair transplant is a best cosmetic surgery which is can over come the hair loss problem very fast. FUE and FUT hair transplant common techniques which are used for baldness problem.

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Truely Loves A Man / Nairalanders Please Save My Wedding/marriage / Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.