Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen (35337 Views)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Police And Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teespice:
her we go again
o ga oooooo. ten this and ten that.
una no dey tire ni.
Dem no dey tire oooooo

Abeg help me follow dem talk ooooo cool
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
A bit of generalisation. But the unappreciative "wetin you do wey another man never do before" cracked me up. Like when her female friend says she just got 250k alert from her boyfriend/sugardaddy. grin cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by 400billionman: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Once a lady starts suspecting me, I see her like a fool

She starts sowing seeds of destruction in the relationship. I will just act as if I don't know you are suspecting me. She will gradually start telling lies. She will prmoise you, " I will come wednesday " ? On wednesday, you wont see her, she wont call to apologize, she wont refix the appointment, suddenly, on thursday, she will just bump into your house when she is sure you are at home. Is that not stupidity ? When she is through with her suspicion, she won't find anything but she has lost the relationship. Suspicion is tantamount to acting wiser than ones partner..

I don't regard people who don't keep promises.. I see them as ragheads. In addition, such people are very unreliable. When they lie, they do not see it as a fault. What they say today will be opposite of what they will tell you tomorrow.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
A bit of generalisation. But the unappreciative "wetin you do wey another man never do before" cracked me up. Like when her female friend says she just got 250k alert from her boyfriend/sugardaddy. grin cheesy
That kind thing cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
;Dexactly
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]Talk of money
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Another female-bashing thread. Continue nairalanders.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by lucky032(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Guy,You are very funny so off all people,you chose to tag bob emmanuel boring
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by ICEMAN(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cool

Dear Op you're a Genius. This is one of the best articles on Nairaland i 2015! Seun give this man an award!

1 Like

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by lative(m): 5:09am On Jun 28, 2015
THEY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!!
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by delishpot: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Infomizer:
What kinda ladies do you roll with bro?

Husstlers and very hungry ones.

But OP, Naija boys will do these things too and more if it becomes the norm for boys to be wned and dinned by women. If we wont lie to ourselves sha
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by deebrain(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
The truth of the matter, is that there is no truth in the matters.

In your mind, you made sense.

No wonder you are a hungry man.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2015
minister of 10list at it again!...makin sense tho
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Mbediogu(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cool
They lie a lot. They always go on transfer. They belong to everybody and to nobody. They kill for money. They ....... I can go on and on. They are Siamese twins.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
lucky032:
Guy,You are very funny so off all people,you chose to tag bob emmanuel boring
No mind me jawe my bro cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2015
ICEMAN:

Dear Op you're a Genius. This is one of the best articles on Nairaland i 2015! Seun give this man an award!
Thanks jawe broda mi cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2015
engees001:
minister of 10list at it again!...makin sense tho
na so broda mi cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by mimicious(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Tosin, your Title Should be 10 Similarities between Nigerian Police and Nigerian Oloshos cry

GOD BLESS YOU he said it as if his sister is excluded. Metcheew
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Kingbusssy(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Don't know what to say
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by frenzymirakk(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
demmy0325:
u ar 1 of them abi.. Jst make sure u safe enough money to build on dat land come 2050
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by rollindollar(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
nyc one op

1 Like

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
THE ARE INCONSIDERATE WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR AFFAIRS # mostly monetary ish
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
THE Y ARE INCONSIDERATE WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR AFFAIRS # mostly monetary ish
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
how did I not see this before now cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Barbiekhadyjarh: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Jetjacky(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
You have been bitten dear wink
INTROVERT:
I consider this thread insensitive. angry angry angry

BITE ME.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Ephhay(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
False
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cool
ur blog is not mobile fit
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Tosin, your Title Should be 10 Similarities between Nigerian Police and Nigerian Oloshos cry
olosho na man?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by eyescue(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
I consider this thread insensitive. angry angry angry

BITE ME.
GO GET A JOB GIRL!
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2015
wristwatch:
10. They talk anyhow and treat the innocent (especially poor dudes) with disdain:

Have u ever seen a police officer beating hawkers, conductors/drivers and beggars as if he stole something valuable, you will pity the victim. He first all curse his generation and batter his body like Jesus christ been beating.

This is how our nigerian ladies are as they treat poor dude like non existence human beings and even set him up to be jailed. They bash him with provocative words as his self esteem will be reduce to a loaf of bread.

Must you add Jesus to gainer a cheap point? I hope your Muhammed is not beating like a fool in Mecca when he ran to Ethiopia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.