Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This (3821 Views)

Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) / Quote(s) of Life / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How are you?
I've missed you wink..

I missed you too ooo. How have you been dear? smiley

Sleekyshuga:

LOL @ local sponge.. Just use rice bag, turn am to sponge, come baff me wink..

I just checked the hater..
It's so funny that someone who just registered already knows Sleekyshuga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Old monikers forming newbies..

ROTFL @Rice bag. cheesy

Abeg nor let them hear say I wan baff you ooo, b4 they choke on jealousy. wink

Its the trending tingy now oo. Peeps just create alternates to diss and spew trash. I call it cowardice. grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
nigga want a free punnany.cheesy

*run out of thread*
See am. tongue
Sleeky na my padi.
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Blackfire:

yes he maybe out of line by saying u are pompous, but with your show and your mannerism u he is actually right.
Show? Elaborate..
Mannerism? Still elaborate...

But whereas you can't give detailed explanation, let it slide please..

Good night, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

I missed you too ooo. How have you been dear? smiley

ROTFL @Rice bag. cheesy

Abeg nor let them hear say I wan baff you ooo, b4 they choke on jealousy. wink

Its the trending tingy now oo. Peeps just create alternates to diss and spew trash. I call it cowardice. grin

Jealousy? You na my snr bro na..
So, it's allowed for you to bathe a kid sister cheesy cheesy...

I guess so @ trending tingy.. Height of joblessness..

How's Lagos this evening?

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Mhizkel(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thank God you saw the humor tongue tongue tongue
It's surprising. Though you tried. wink
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Show? Elaborate..
Mannerism? Still elaborate...

But whereas you can't give detailed explanation, let it slide please..

Good night, Sir.

is like u taking a candy from a kid, and yet still taunting the poor kid.. U get the drift.
Lady is a thing of joy if people admire u, i tell u there are ladies who are angry if no man flirt/toast/admire them in a day,,
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na joke I dey o
Mhizkel:

It's surprising. Though you tried. wink
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Mhizkel(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na joke I dey o
grin I know.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Jealousy? You na my snr bro na..
So, it's allowed for you to bathe a kid sister cheesy cheesy...

I guess so @ trending tingy.. Height of joblessness..

How's Lagos this evening?

Hahahahaha!! Did u just stylishly "Senior Brother Zone" me? cheesy

Iffa catch u ehn sleeky. grin

Lag is cool dear, the weather has been fantastic. How is PH?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Just ignore and pretend you didn't see nada
Make I pack my load before they start calling me _buttlicker cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin @buttlicker..

You are free to lick mine cheesy cheesy as long as prettythicksme would let you..

How you dey, jare?

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!! Did u just stylishly "Senior Brother Zone" me? cheesy

Iffa catch u ehn sleeky. grin

Lag is cool dear, the weather has been fantastic. How is PH?

wink wink wink
PH is cold embarassed.. The rain drops like everyday..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Blackfire:

is like u taking a candy from a kid, and yet still taunting the poor kid.. U get the drift.
Lady is a thing of joy if people admire u, i tell u there are ladies who are angry if no man flirt/toast/admire them in a day,,
Yes daddy sad sad angry..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm good. Just mentally drained
Sleekyshuga:

You are free to lick mine cheesy cheesy as long as prettythicksme would let you..

How you dey, jare?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm good. Just mentally drained
Wetin dey drain you mentally grin?

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stress ni o
Sleekyshuga:

Wetin dey drain you mentally grin?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

How you dey, jare?
lol,really?hope not what i am thinking,u want to drag jack with me? cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Stress ni o
where have u been? sad cheesy u no say i no well,u commot for house since morning grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Blackfire(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Yes daddy sad sad angry..
no problem mummy!
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
I go get doc for you. How your health now?
prettythicksme:
where have u been? sad cheesy u no say i no well,u commot for house since morning grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I go get doc for you. How your health now?
feeling better now,how was ur day?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God you are. My day ways great. A bit exhausted. Trying to sleep tho
prettythicksme:
feeling better now,how was ur day?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

wink wink wink
PH is cold embarassed.. The rain drops like everyday..

Awww!!

Just say the word and I would be ryt dere to keep u warm and cozy. wink

Mehn!! I love it when it rains at nights sha. Those early morning types can totally make the whole day suck.
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thank God you are. My day ways great. A bit exhausted. Trying to sleep tho
pele hun kiss u have to take off ur eyes from ur phone,so u can sleep or else sleep no come oo cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol. Only if I can cheesy grin cheesy
prettythicksme:
pele hun kiss u have to take off ur eyes from ur phone,so u can sleep or else sleep no come oo cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Stress ni o
Awwwwww... Sorry dear.. It's necessary..
Wifey and pikins go chop na grin grin..

So, make hay while the sun shines cheesy.
Just try and SLEEP... It revitalizes your whole body..

prettythicksme:
lol,really?hope not what i am thinking,u want to drag jack with me? cheesy
***hands on the air***
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I knw it will b hard but u can do it grin btw this is not d time u normally sleep,so i doubt if sleep go come even u off ur phone cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I knw it will b hard but u can do it grin btw this is not d time u normally sleep,so i doubt if sleep go come even u off ur phone.#what a kerosine cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Just try and SLEEP... It revitalizes your whole body..

***hands on the air***
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U such a nice girl,ama let u share jack with me cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hehehehe. I'll spank your ass you this red oil
prettythicksme:
I knw it will b hard but u can do it grin btw this is not d time u normally sleep,so i doubt if sleep go come even u off ur phone.#what a kerosine cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
wink cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy kiss
Sleekyshuga:

Just try and SLEEP... It revitalizes your whole body
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
U such a nice girl,ama let u share jack with me cheesy
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

If I SHARE, I OWN... Deal cheesy cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. I'll spank your ass you this red oil
hehehehehehehe proudly red oil cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate/upgrade You Phone To 3G Or 4G LTE / Can I Become The Two / Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.