Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This (3818 Views)

Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) / Quote(s) of Life / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

If I SHARE, I OWN... Deal cheesy cheesy?
own what? undecided his dick or what? cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
own what? undecided his dick or what? cheesy
Rotfl grin grin.. Can you pls not spoil me embarassed?

I will own his pocket.. It answers all things grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Awww!!

Just say the word and I would be ryt dere to keep u warm and cozy. wink

Mehn!! I love it when it rains at nights sha. Those early morning types can totally make the whole day suck.

***runs***

I'm writing exams.. My body belongs to God alone grin cheesy grin..

Evil, flee from me..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Rotfl grin grin.. Can you pls not spoil me embarassed?

I will own his pocket.. It answers all things grin
mtchewww money,u can have dat as long as is it not his dicck.**i can kill anyone cos of his long thing oo cheesy cheesy ask him
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
You should be put inside sun
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe proudly red oil cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You should be put inside sun
undecided u wnt b to b like kerosine cry never!! cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
***runs***
I'm writing exams.. My body belongs to God alone grin cheesy grin..
Evil, flee from me..
Me Evil? shocked
Iffa catch u ehnnnnn!! grin grin
How many papers have you written thus far?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Me Evil? shocked

Iffa catch u ehnnnnn!! grin grin

How many papers have you written thus far?

wink smiley wink I've written 5; 4 general courses & 1 optional course..

Three more to go!! I can't wait to be done grin.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewww money,u can have dat as long as is it not his dicck.**i can kill anyone cos of his long thing oo cheesy cheesy ask him
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baddo

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
wink smiley wink I've written 5; 4 general courses & 1 optional course..
Three more to go!! I can't wait to be done grin.
All the best in it dearie. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / breaking..!!! Earth Set To Witness Total Blackout For 15days... / The Power Of Association (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.