Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (155528 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote for agarawu23 . cc: NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kr0ne(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jason21:

can't i vote for two?
You don dey show urself.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by isacolukay(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
belac:
I tire o.
.... I just checked your pix and your way of approaching questions then I vote.
Is beauty inherent in d way a person answers questions or intelligence?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Ayima: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

So as you can see, I didn't win cos the peeps that knows the criteria didn't vote for me.

Do u get it now?

I know that I can't win the competition, I didn't even campaign like I did for MR NL contest.

I did it just to catch fun......wink

Thankswink
No worry you and me go win for heaven u hear.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Doughyeenbae(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote wink
Cc Nljega

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
I vote for agarawu23
thanks cc nljega

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by mayorall(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote agarawu23 for Mr nairaland

cc: nljega

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fulaboy I need you here
Please vote for Agarawu23
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dahjhi: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jason21:

can't i vote for two?
oh no bro. Just 1. Its the final wink
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Ayima: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
I vote for agarawu23
Please just add Nljega to it.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by dinachi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONTESTANT NO. 18

TOMFRENCH

Tomfrench hails from Awgu Local Government of Enugu State and he's in his early twenties. He's a student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka,(UNN)
Department of Electronics Engineering
4. Who's Tomfrench's role model?

"As a successful man carved from scratch, I'll say my dad, without mincing
words! Because i'm his investment( a veritable one). I remember when i toured
the path of disobedience, wanting exploration. I met with strong, skin deep
disappointment, shattered. He "picked" me up, refined me and gave me back my
footing. Here i am today again pursuing a successful academic career. A
lucrative one at that.
"Oh mehn!!" i've got to give it up for him, he's the BEST!"

At the mention of 'rice and stew akwu' with a VERY
soft goatmeat, Tomfrench promised to trek from Enugu to Abuja. grin

He enjoys taking an evening stroll after a hectic day at study or work....Solving
maths...and travelling"

"Well, what makes me different,is what makes me 'ME' that's my 'essence'.
I never shy away from responsibilities, even when I have the power to dictate, i
still prefer to serve, because that's where the silent power of leadership lies."

A close relative or friend would describe him as quite Industrious, a silent achiever, and Humorous...

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"I must say, every active member here, on Nairaland, deserve this crown,
because our individual differences are the colours, that make Nairaland such an
attractive African E-Paradise. Still on the matter, why i think i deserve this crown is because, i have a clean public image, and with that, i've got no option than to live by example."

Vote Tomfrench as the next Mr. Nairaland.

TOMFRENCH'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72ae49de

TOMFRENCH'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. If you won a lottery running into millions of Naira, what would you do with it?

well, since the exact amount was not stated, I guess as a student, i will invest about 50% of the money, to yield interest at a time, when I will be needing it more, then 20% goes to me for my upkeep and maintenance wink ,10% goes to very brilliant students that are finding it hard to pay their tuition fees,and then again, 20% goes to the less privilege and the orphanage.. cool

2. Who is the most influential person in your life, and why?

I'm deeply influenced by Bill Gates, the best renowned entrepreneur of computer revolution. His story has motivated me to reach the zenith in my career path as an electronic engineer. What beats me most is the fact that at a young age, he built a software program called Microsoft which we are all benefitting from.
Also, I love his selfless philanthropic nature, always donating to charity and scientific research. A true outstanding leader, I see him as my role model and I aim at achieving greater heights following in his footsteps.

3. If you are given the chance to change something about the following, what would it be?

*Your Body
I'm wonderfully made by God, so i see no reason why i should change a thing in my body.

*Your Past
I still won't change a thing in my past, because the mistake and the corrections are still what has really moulded me, into the man I am today smiley

*Your Present
I'll pause the time and flex a little bit, but since that's only possible in my dreams, i guess, i have to keeping moving, with the clock then..

4.What is your take on the Biafran secessionist movement? How does this impact on the dream of one Nigeria?

I must say, this is a very sensitive question, undecided

Well, So long the dream of One Nigeria is concerned, the impact of the Biafran secessionist movement, wouldn't be anything more or less than Negative. cool
But, As far as archiving that dream of one Nigeria, keeps getting less attainable, as the year go by, then, the Impact of the Biafran secessionist movement, wouldn't be anything more or less than Positive as well. cool

5. How would you describe your own personality?

I'm simply, a silent archiver, reserved and humorous..

6. Who is the sexiest woman you have seen here on NL and what is unique about her?

The from my little observation, the sexiest woman i've seen on NairaLand is none other than kachisbarbie. No disrespect to the other sexy females on NL but she's the one that catches my fancy the most. She is a very beautiful lady and really sexy cool

But what really attracts me to her is her intelligence and manner of approach to people. She's really nice in her approach to people and she knows how to tackle situations brilliantly. I know she's married,,but I can't help getting attracted to her cool

7. What sacrifices have you made for this contest?

One sacrifice i made for this contest, was my time commitment, but, i don't regret it, because its for a good course..

8. In not more than 100 words, convince the audience that you deserve the Mr NL 2015 title.

Still standing on what i said earlier on, every active member here, on Nairaland, deserve this crown, because our individual differences are the colours, that make Nairaland such an attractive African E-Paradise. Still on the matter, why i think i deserve this
crown is because, i have a clean public image, and with that, i've got no option than to live by example.
Thanks.
Guys and Ladies pls vote Tom French. That guy is the real deal. Just Listen to his voice vote and you will become a believer.
Hear him talk about who a real man is and make up your mind.

Proudly team Tom French! grin grin grin. Let's go there!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jason21:
can't i vote for two?
Nope!
You can only vote for one person because this is the family.
Kindly, vote for Tomfrench.
Thanks
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Looks like Tomfrench is taking this.

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MosakuAW(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dahjhi:
MosakuAw baralatie Wrench bro pls come and Vote TomFrench o smiley

How am i going to vote?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
I vote for agarawu23
pls put CC: NLjega
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dahjhi: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Nope!

You can only vote for one person because this is the family.

Kindly, vote for Tomfrench.

Thanks
cool

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
malonephill:
I vote my vote

Tomfrench
guy please modify this post na.... add..cc nljega...so it can count...please.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by abdrazak: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
rahazaqa:
I vote for agarawu23
Add cc: NLJega to be valid.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MosakuAW(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote Tomfrench.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dahjhi: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

How am i going to vote?
just type I vote TomFrench Cc:Nljega

Lobatan. #Thanks boss
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ayima:
No worry you and me go win for heaven u hear.

Lolgrin grin

Before nko?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Fulaboy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Fulaboy I need you here Please vote for Agarawu23 cheesy
aha I don forget sefff wink

I vote agarawu23 cool
cc: Nljega

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Jason21(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
y'all still beeches anyways..........i vote tomfrench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dahjhi: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:
I vote Tomfrench.
Just add cc: Nljega smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by modupeaderonke(f): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote lekinz CC:NLJEGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Adesiji77: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote for agarawu23

CC: NLJega

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by pomide(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
all these small small boys sef..
abeg
TOMFRENCH
CC: NLJega

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:
I vote Tomfrench.
Add cc: NLjega to make it valid.
Thanks
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MosakuAW(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dahjhi:
[i][/i]

I have done that.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:
I vote Tomfrench.
thanks boss!!...just add "cc nljega"... OSHE!!!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MrTeymee(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote tomfrench
cc nljega

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Atk01, malahbu, alosiby92, mollytinrox, Ghostlady

Please come and vote for Tomfrench.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (112)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.