Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (154981 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by sunshine1974(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2015
What then will he get as prize?
scentmarlc:

Dat happens only in pluto gringrin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by gifttracy(f): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly explain the above to me. I just need clarification as the said individual registered May 8 2015.

As earlier stated from the above, if accounts registered after the 6th of April have invalid votes, that mean all the votes from the supposed winner are invalid because he must have voted for himself and others as well.

This fact also terminates his eligibility to contest. So bro, kindly explain this phenomenon to me.

Please never forget, clarification is all I seek and ask for. No offense intended!.

cc
missclassy

this is what I meant, Am sure you have seen it come to fulfilment
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kinglekan: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Deejavuu:
Wow!!! Congrats _Tomfrench..

Well deserved.. whoever i support always win..

Winningteam#
*yinmu*

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Shiifi(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm nawa ooooo why e con b say if your name no start with T u know fit win mr nd Mrs nairaland Tophaz nw .......

Nairalanders take note my name x nw Tshiifi
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
WOW!!!! WE WON IT!!

IN THE EARLY HOURS OF TODAY, WITH THE WAY THE VOTING WAS GOING,
TO BE HONEST I GAVE UP ON THIS CONTEST....AND WENT BACK TO BED..

BUT

[b]ABLE GUYS AND BABES , STORMED THE THREAD AND CHANGED THE GAME,

AND FOR THAT I AM SO SO GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL!!!

@bolded - That's what exactly happened! gringrin
I couldn't imagine that guy winning, so I just had to do a little something! Same as the other people that started the late panic campaign for you!

Congrats once again! You deserve it!

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Akposy:

Oya. Make we relate for whatsapp
ok bro

Follow back so I will pm u
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MDJALO(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
For diz type of shoe u win nairaland 2015, abeg go n change ur shoe first befor voting u
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Ehenn, To the organizers - Please you people should make a rule that anybody that is not properly and nicely dressed will be disqualified! angry gringrin
So as to prevent what happened this year, where someone dressed like a NURTW was almost wining gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Akposy(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
slam7000:

But the guy has got spaghetti legs na. He look so elastic. Where is the conc.HCL?
leave him alone na? Go to a pharmacy store and ask
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
It was interesting. England scored two quick calls in less than 5mins just before quarter of an hour. They lost control after then. But did well to defend their 2 goal advantage. It ended 2-1 tho. Those Canadians dey ball mehhhhhn
Morning sir. How your night?
Phikom:

How was d match!...good morning
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Una never tire? undecided undecided
Ok, I vote Wike
Cc nljega
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Akposy:

What have I done wrong? Is it because I called him a "Headmaster with two broom sticks hidden inside skinny trousers"??

Look at that picture na. If that guy give you headbut, do you think you will survive?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cc ishilove

Why are you disturbing Ishilove?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by joseph1832(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
gifttracy:

cc
misssclassy

this is what I meant, Am sure you have seen it come to fulfilment

midolian:
Oboi, me sef tire o! cheesy cheesy cheesy I neva see this kain thing b4 for my life. This one na one of a kind I swear. cheesy
De thing make me laff no be small bro... grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Cuz your comment wasn't necessary and it broke the rule
You deserve to be punished sir
slam7000:

Why are you disturbing Ishilove?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Jarizod:
*Climbs up the stage amidst shouts of joy *clapping and jubilations smiley

See as NlJega dey display after two cups of local palm wine!

Oya Generalquamdeen, please take NlJega to his room so he can have some rest and his settings will be re-configured so as to avoid any kind of jeopardy grin #Avoids stones *Na joke I dey ooo grin

*Oya back to the matter

Firstly I wanna congratulate the MAN OF THE YEAR - MR. TOMFRENCH , I wish you all the best in your tenure, I hope you wont dissapear after today undecided your impact must be felt but I trust you will do just great! U are an Intelligent man smiley

To my fellow contestants

SNAZZY5050

FLOW1759 - Thanks for erryting bruh

ADEMOLADEJI

AYIMA-I hope we cool boss

WENSON

SWAGGAVILLAGE-Thanks for the support till the end!

SCENTMARLC - ma homie, ma G, ma friend.. Thanks bro smiley

AKPOSY - Thanks bro.. I felt ur support

JARIZOD-No comments cheesy

FREEMANAN-Thanks fam

AGARAWU23-My padi wink All the best

LEKINZ-My cute G

IAMSYNORD

MEDORADO

SOSIQDUDE-we never got to bond but U are a cool G

LAMISPACO-we coooool ryt? 1 love bruh

IAMKINGZLEE-finest!! ! The boss himself

KIZMARTY

JAYHANS-Namesake, I cant thank you enough

WARRIBOY21

AFUYE

RAPLAWD-Ma bro!

TOLZEAL

(I hope our "new found friendship" continues beyond Mr nairaland because if I see any of you anywhere I will quote you grin

I hope no one deactivates cos of this undecided)

I say congratulations! We are all winners smiley

To my fans and supporters I say A very big thank you! !! and I am also sorry for spamming your mentions (some people vex gan ooo grin)

I am sorry I cant mention monikers because them too plenty for my head cry

Special Thanks to my crew. . They are my e-family! They were there every step of the way kiss

Speakdatruth ZeezaRapture Yurme adorablevic duchesslily levuls czarr snadguy007 nickyvil renylee chrisschina Claroo Teempakguy scampy Generalquamdeen

I love you all kiss
Drops pen
*runs out*

Peeps

Mrschima how far na cheesy
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cuz your comment wasn't necessary and it broke the rule
You deserve to be punished sir

I have nothing against your candidate sir. My congrats to him but I thought his winning would have made much sense if the competition was "Mr headmaster Nairaland" or spaghetti legs Nairaland in any category, be it male or female.

Look at the pic again, I will be surprised that was his real photo. Isn't that head too big for the body?? Especially the legs.

How can such tiny legs bear so much weight? It's unfair na.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MEGGATRON(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
slam7000:

How come??

That picture looked photoshopped.. The man has got very big head, funny looking tie, jacket and very skinny legs and trousers.

What is this

Is this Seun's way of showing solidarity to recent trends in America??.

Mr Nairaland must be repeated but this time, the guys must wear shorts and show their legs.

Tomfrench must be an APC fan. I swear he has got broom sticks under those skinny trousers.

dude he WON, its over! Live with it.......

Very funny perception
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
FYI, he wAsnt my candidate. Check my signature to confirm my candidate
I insist stop all these bitterness. Why you so pained?
Keep breaking rules
Cc ishilove

Np: PLEASE stop quoting me

I'm not bitter, congrats to him. why would I be bitter and why do you keep mentioning Ishilove?

I observed something and I said it. You quoted me first. I saw the thread, looked and commented based on what I saw. What's your problem with that?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Happy Sunday

You too. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by slam7000(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Akposy:

I must have missed something bro, didn't know you contested too.
I didn't know about this contest.

You look like a smaller version of Jim Iyke except you have got this big 'lorry like headlamp' eyes like someone who saw what he shouldn't have seen.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2015
The dude is handsome mehn
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2015
homesteady:

@bolded - That's what exactly happened! gringrin
I couldn't imagine that guy winning, so I just had to do a little something! Same as the other people that started the late panic campaign for you!

Congrats once again! You deserve it!
thanks alot bro...you helped in making it happen ....
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Phikom(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
It was interesting. England scored two quick calls in less than 5mins just before quarter of an hour. They lost control after then. But did well to defend their 2 goal advantage. It ended 2-1 tho. Those Canadians dey ball mehhhhhn
Morning sir. How your night?
Interesting!...nite was cold throughout...no thanks to d heavy downpour!happy sunday
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by inecchairman(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
if u have any grievances u can air it out in the tribunal
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ggrin(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
kellyJames5:
Yes we won!!!
Ggrin you see that cheesy
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*pops champagne* grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
XBLadez:

Exactly why I voted against him from day 1. I read his comments on the politics section, they reek with strong hate and disgust against the outgoing govt and the eastern region as well. I particularly took it upon myself to ensure he failed when I saw the likes of Omenka, Caseless and other deranged DULLARDoids backing him (I hope they sleep upside down tonight). Did you notice also that the Muslim community supported him simply because he's a Muslim? So his "one Nigeria" poise is a sham!

Get your facts right Mr. man. You only had one vote, and you are here shouting 'I voted against him' as if you are the only one voting.

You are a SaTANist while he is a progressive. Yeah, it is quiet obvious why you voted against him, its a normal thing, no one gives a fvck about that.

I don't know what you mean by the muslims community that voted for him. I, personally, was not even aware that he is a muslim. I voted for him because he is a progressive. You know, had it been the winner is a dumbhead TANoid like you, we would have slay you the way we did to the otuõke drunkàrd.

Agarawu is a winner, haters should go and die. smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Feranmicharles(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Jarizod:
Dont misunderstand me bruh

I meant the way he was taking time and all that

Sorry for getting u confused

U be my padi na wink
owkay bro,wagbayiiiwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (112)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.