Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (155252 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Macelliot(m): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianium:

The Igbos are basically on Tom's side and the Yorubas more on Agarawu's side.

The politics section's tribal warlords are here.

I am Ibibio so I'd watch them hurl their invectives...while I seep from a bottle of soft drink of course.smiley

Petty tribal dimwits!undecided
So, what ur point?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Watching England vs Canada now
Phikom:

more than impressive....wish they win d tournament...
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't know the voting pattern had tribal undertone. There was a thread created earlier in the day that made similar allegations but I just term it one of those conspiracy theories we encounter almost daily. I'm Igbo and the person I voted for wasn't from my clan and I could recount many from my neck of the woods who voted as me. The winner actually had a lot of votes from the region of the runner-up. I don't think this allegation is founded. By the way, who did you had your money on?.

Check the congratulory messages. They've turned this to a tribal war. Messages like " We Igbos rule. We won both crowns" and "The judges are Igbo, they biased".

This is one the reasons I was neutral until a week ago. I was rooting for Tom simply because he's none partisan.

Agarawu's campaigners made it a partisan thing. I can post a link to a thread where a certain Ahmed was informing Aminat that he'd vote for Agaruwu because he isn't a TANoid (not a PDP member) and he mobilized MUHG and others to do so too. There and then I knew they were tribal bigots and I decided to root for Tom who's been neutral.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Cheriepet:

U are humble KG..... Well I reserve my comment for
lerra

Baddest CM grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Sure babe.
Mehn as i see that your vote ehn, my hair begin plait dada instanagrin

Una too try for me abeg...
Thanks so much.

Abeg where is Charijee sef
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Macelliot(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
But Seriously, Tohpahz and TomFrench looks alike. who else notice what I noticed?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Speakdatruth: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Dere is dz resemblance I see with miss nl 2015...dey look alike....congrats Tomfrench
hi, u are beauriful
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MeekMeshack(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Sure babe. Mehn as i see that your vote ehn, my hair begin plait dada instanagrin
Una too try for me abeg... Thanks so much.
Abeg where is Charijee sef
lols, your post are so funny, let that hair plait flower
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by uzolexis(f): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Kelvingraphics ur candidate won,congrats...let's pop something grin grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kingarizona1(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Please when next is the contest coming up again??
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
SexySapphire:
Congratulations to Lekinz and the other contestants. You having people that stood by you, supported and voted for you is a winning on its own.
A big congrats to KelvinGraphics for the success of his candidate, Tomfrench. I say well done to you and your campaign team mates. Don't worry, your team and the campaign team members of the first 3 runner up for the Mr and Miss NL will make up my team next year when I come out to contest for Miss NL, that team will be fire...looool
Aunty Sapphire.
Shey U want set nairaland ablaze ni?grin
Abeg no just try am ooo
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by sandrahnaub(f): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Speakdatruth:
hi, u are beauriful
thank you
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by pinkiberry(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
congrats to Tomfrench my brother from another mother. enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ronald4lif(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianium:

Check the congratulory messages. They've turned this to a tribal war. Messages like " We Igbos rule. We won both crowns" and "The judges are Igbo, they biased".

This is one the reasons I was neutral until a week ago. I was rooting for Tom simply because he's none partisan.

Agarawu's campaigners made it a partisan thing. I can post a link to a thread where a certain Ahmed was informing Aminat that he'd vote for Agaruwu because he isn't a TANoid (not a PDP member) and he mobilized MUHG and others to do so too. There and then I knew they were tribal bigots and I decided to root for Tom who's been neutral.

I get it now. Tribal bigotry must be brought to everything so far as Nigerians are concern. And one wonders why its mostly Igbos and Yorubas revelling in such an aberrant behaviour that has no place in a civilized society like ours or will I say like we flaunt.

We understand that the average Nigerian have this deep rooted tribalistic inbred sentiments but unveiling and parading it on a forum that should foster and consolidate our differences as a people it's a shame. About time we outgrow this regional inclinations if we really want our country to grow.

I'm satisfied I didn't observe those tribal remarks and never for once thought some voted based on bigotry. Whatever rocks ones boat.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ronald4lif(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianium:

Ronald4l if, this is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2402255/which-romancelander-feel-happy-person/2#35127365

Interesting. How did you snitch that out. It appears you know virtually every covert activities going down here. You are gradually becoming a menace on romance board. How do we get rid of the sniper? grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

I voted and mobilised for Tomfrench, so I had to keep my eyes and ears opened at last minute.

Don't mind Jaybee3 jare. Lollz
Boss i see you. cool
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015
Congratulations tomfrench kiss
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Speakdatruth:
hi, u are beauriful
Ashawooocheesy
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2015
MeekMeshack:

lols, your post are so funny, let that hair plait flower
Lolz.
Boss hwfa na
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Prettyvhickie(f): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2015
scentmarlc:
Oya cyndax prettyvhickie how far
am fine oo#how u dey?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Congratulations tomfrench kiss
THANKS DEAR
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats to Tomfrench my brother from another mother. enjoy.
thanks bae smiley
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Interesting. How did you snitch that out. It appears you know virtually every covert activities going down here. You are gradually becoming a menace on romance board. How do we get rid of the sniper? grin

How did I snitch that out? That's classified, sir. It can only be revealed during debriefing.tongue grin

I do what snipers do - I hunt from the 'shadows'.
I knew it would come to this and I warned them.

Special agent Mark reporting for duty ,sir.grin

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
uzolexis:
Kelvingraphics ur candidate won,congrats...let's pop something grin grin
Its our candidate and not just mine, check your signature nagrin

Yaaaaaay!
We are poping Champagne all the way dear.

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2015
She wouldn't have done that cheesy
Kimeto:

We'll be waiting...

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
THANKS DEAR

You deserved it hun! #Team_Tom all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 28, 2015
mr jega we cnt take tht result frm yo
ure selecting ure partial we dnt have believe in you anymore
this result ain't accepted.

Rep: orubebe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by dasphinx1(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Even though i did not vote for him, CONGRATS TOMFRENCH!!!!!!!! Swag on point!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Kimeto(f): 2:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
She wouldn't have done that cheesy
Lol...I knew that
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kimeto:

Lol...I knew that

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by czarr(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Did you see tips? undecided
.....Lol,I haff dead!!!
so tips na the boobs,issokay!!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Speakdatruth:
my man, u go contest abeg. check d pattern na, last one na 1st round dem comot u but dis one u reach last 5, i just believe in u n #TeamJarizod was dia 4u so u must contest again
thanx brother smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (112)

Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.