Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. (18102 Views)

Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
some voted for party, some for change and some for buhari, as for me,i voted for party because i hate to hear d name pdp, i also for voted for change of corrupt govt, above all,i voted for buhari as my mentor
Are you not disappointed for wasting your precious vote on directionless party like APC?

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Jesusloveyou: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Longeria:

It's those who foolishly voted that will regret not me, because I knew they have nothing to offer.
so is d foooolish you that supported and enjoy corruption

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Jesusloveyou: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Are you not disappointed for wasting your precious vote on directionless party like APC?
i would have commit suicide if i had mistakenly voted for pdp and gej,

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by msmon(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Drama, confusion everywhere!

Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - See Reasons www.nairaland.com/2408865/buhari-steady-not-slow-leadership
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Minet16(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
n
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by OzMingle(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
No cause for worry....this assembly will eventually come out being the strongest and most respectful in our growing democracy..
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Minet16(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I already said this some few days ago, that this actions Sounds strange tho. I see no reason why there should be division within the party. We all know what it took APC to win the elections, I hope they don't shatter it soon. The earlier the party sits up, the better for them and the best for Nigeria. Everyone is out on the look waiting for the party to fumble so they can make comments like "shebe na change una want, una neva c anything". So in all the party shouldn't put themselves in that shoes where they'll be critisized, rather settle things privately.

#@MINET16
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Dcaliphate(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
two fine men

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Minet16(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
t
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Olaolohun(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
arabbunkum:
A house divided against itself can never stand.
Don't say so, wt dey nid is our prayer, if we pray 4 dem, God will put dem tru
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by ignis: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Confused party. ..
it's not easy to handle power.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Holyman3(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
APC simply thought they were the only existing party. And see where it got them. Greedy gworo eaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by myklangelo(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Like a domino APC as a party will fall but like a jug of milk their fall will be a splatter!

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by oismail(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
larrymoore:
Hope Nigerians won't regret this party sha, I pray.
We won't regret PMB
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by yurme(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
ignis:
Confused party. .. it's not easy to handle power.
they re learners

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by ifyan(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2015
AustineE1:
I guess,what has torn APC apart is their greed,selfishness,nepotism and the worst form of insensitivity.Imagine the leaders of the party being angry that PDP Ekweremadu got the the deputy senate president.Left for Tinubu and his co-travelers in this line of impunity,they had wish that all major positions should be shared between north and south-west,since according to him,only North and south-west voted for Buhari and therefore other Nigerians of south East and south-south should only be seen and not heard.
Imagine south-south even accepting deputy chief whip,in a House of Rep. while a zone that produced they vice president,wanted the speaker of house of Rep and other major positions in the parliament,simply because other zones do not have equal rights in Nigeria of APC government,is this what the mantra of so-called 'Change' is all about.I have also watched with dismay the level at which also they North has been carting away all major positions but i tell you,'the denial of our rights is an invitation to fight for it', APC is sowing the seed that may soon destroy this country,in the lower Niger region,People are bittered and in some other places in this country,there is pronounced bitterness in the way APC is going about doing things with impunity and in the worst form of disregard.
The evil date may be nearer than most people thought. I wish to remind APC that we Nigerian youths are watching and we are observing the way its leaders are fanning the embers of disunity among the various zones and i bet you,the real monster that may consume this deformed entity called Nigeria is fast fattening up and may soon be unleashed either by Buharis actions or in-actions.

I love this but this is Nigeria.

Believe our youth wouldn't do anything.

You know........................

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by papoose999(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
change has cum.....lol
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by abraka00(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Odok1 post=35197158][/quote]Oh! So Saraki and Dogora are now devils? What did u expect from them when they decamped from PDP to APC? You were busy hailing them and refering to them as soldiers of democracy. You were all waiving ur demonic brooms while shouting "change". If u receive a gift from d devil, dont u think he will also take from u? I did not receive from d devil, so I will not give to him.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Nigerians are regretting seriously.

Gbenu soun!! angry monafiki oshi undecided
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
APC is like bucket with so many holes and can't hold water.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i would have commit suicide if i had mistakenly voted for pdp and gej,
You will still commit suicide. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
FunnyPikincom:

Gbenu soun!! angry monafiki oshi undecided

Mkpuru amu gbawa gi ebe ahu.

4 Likes

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by jamillion: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Its normal, even PDP was once like that. BTW, they all can't agree to every decision.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by bayoade08(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2015
The fluke called nPDP:
ACN and CPC merged in a principale and invited ANPP.
Okorocha merged in a person not APGA.
APC birthed
THEN
Five governor joined not PDP
Therefore the three certificate retrieved before the APC was formed by ACN, CPC and ANPP no more no less.
That was why no one contested for the presidency under the ACN, CPC and ANPP
Muhammed Buhari represents the APC original...and okoroch (strategic)...but two people from so called nPDP. If there is block that so called nPDP ,how come they did not agree and present one of Atiku or KWAKWASO Indeed the court was right, There was no nPDP ...it is 419! yes, there is: WAMAKKO...... now a senator (has a governor )
Saraki now a Senator...also (has a governor)
Nyanko`s son is a senator .
AMAECHI.....(nothing nothing)
What did Atiku bring? Atiku PFN was declared for GEJ and GMB .....Atiku hosted GEJ during the election...
Hmmmmmm.Now so far these are the posts as shared like either voting like BUHARI popular choice like Osinbajo ,stealing like Saraki ...and voting like Dogora:
President................CPC
VP............................ACN
SP............................nPDP
DSP..........................,nPDP
SL.............................. nPDP
DSL........................... nPDP
Speaker..................... nPDP
Shehu ghaba................. nPDP
Femi Adeshina.............. NONE
Party chairman............ANPP
Lol.....TINUBU is ACN and they said
TINUBU is gready!...source.....#leader Adabanija

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Longeria(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so is d foooolish you that supported and enjoy corruption
Yeah, Aregbesola that has stolen Osun state workers' salaries is
not corrupt abi?

Please fear God.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by eginacyril(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2015
may God in His infinite mercy saves us frm these self-centred politicians

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mkpuru amu gbawa gi ebe ahu.

oloriburuku omo ajekuta mamu mi... olori awon weree nairaland tongue tongue
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by samlyn: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2015
My own opinion is that the APC leaders should leave the national assembly alone to elect their own leaders.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by folba(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2015
abraka00:
Oh! So Saraki and Dogora are now devils? What did u expect from them when they decamped from PDP to APC? You were busy hailing them and refering to them as soldiers of democracy. You were all waiving ur demonic brooms while shouting "change". If u receive a gift from d devil, dont u think he will also take from u? I did not receive from d devil, so I will not give to him.
True,u can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by CallPolice: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2015
They should be sanctioned, if they like they should return to PDP and remain there. Bunch of fools. We will now see how useless pdp is really. Let the two be pdp and lets see what will really happen. I am sure he won't regret the bill of cutting their salaries which is eating deep in the nation's treasury.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by kuchikau: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2015
APC is a child of rebellion...they will continue to be on their knees till 2019...the wicked shall neva go unpunished..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.