Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. (18098 Views)

Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by kuchikau: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari is a cursed child..and so same curse follows APC
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by hollaleikan(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Okay
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by bajosky: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2015
1. APC Nigeria apart .
2. its sharing formular of principal offices is a shame against federal character .
3. the bridge that brought it to power is about to be set balaze because of 2019 agenda.
4. apc scarm nigerian with its propaganda God Is teaching them a lesson.
5. the president is busy appointing the northerners, disolving agencies to fix up his tribal men, lets see the ratio proportion from his ministeral list,and all his appointee : a Paramount Ruler Indeed.
6. APc promise to quell insecurity but Boko haram are gaining grounds daily with no warning from the dullard Buhari and apshit .

7. is south south, south east,north east & north central not a part Nigeria when sharing positions, making decisions ?

the anger of the youths will soon surface but first God will disappoint the handwork (secret agenda)of the crafty(APc)& north+south west .
expect doom in the days ahead apc
1. strikes for non payment of salary.
2. i see war frm aggrieved members.
3. i see pmb becoming helpless b4 the int'l community.

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by jossyj: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
o
fitzmayowa:

If you are expecting this then you are a dreamer, thats what they call building castle in the air...cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by obailala(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Are you celebrating the fact that Nigerians has naively boxed themselves to painful tight corner by voting APC?
So should we have voted PDP the killer party that has ruined the nation for the past 16 years?... What nonsense!!!
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Rapbender(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
i regret why i voted APC
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Rapbender(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
i just wish i can withdraw my vote
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by jossyj: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2015
obailala:
So should we have voted PDP the killer party that has ruined the nation for the past 16 years?... What nonsense!!!

Thank God I'm not a Nigerian.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by queen91(f): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2015
APC should sanction saraki and dogara yo serve as a deterrent to others. yes they may loose being d majority in the house but they can peacefully manage their minority. let the nPDP go and let's see how PDP will make them influential after betraying and ruining their party. its going to b a big loss but will definitely bring peace and accord to the party.

Let SARAKI and DAGORA LEAVEAPC
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by arabbunkum: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Olaolohun:

Don't say so, wt dey nid is our prayer, if we pray 4 dem, God will put dem tru
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Nicepoker(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Whether nigerians regret it or not, nigerians are stuck with the APC till 2019, so we just have to hope for the best...
hoping against hope.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Vveni(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
I want to ask.. Is the APC and the National Assembly common mission not to serve Nigerians? So why are both heading in different directions? Well I hope this CHANGE is not CHAINS of destruction!!!
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by poiZon: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
some voted for party, some for change and some for buhari, as for me,i voted for party because i hate to hear d name pdp, i also for voted for change of corrupt govt, above all,i voted for buhari as my mentor

that means u voted for buhari to be the president, ministers,chief judge, the police man, the soldier, the custom officer, the immigration man, the speaker hor n senate presido. u never for once read abt democracy n rule of law plus separation of powers?
behold ur change!
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
poiZon:

that means u voted for buhari to be the president, ministers,chief judge, the police man, the soldier, the custom officer, the immigration man, the speaker hor n senate presido. u never for once read abt democracy n rule of law plus separation of powers?
behold ur change!
i am enjoying d change

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by landinfo: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-nwc-divided-over-sanction-for-saraki-dogara/

When contacted. the APC National Publicity Secretary, Alahaji Lair Lie Mohammed said, “No comment.”.........
Everytime......No Comment No peace for thix Wicked man sha
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Securedlife(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
APC it's too late to cry when the head is off. please bear with Shakira, sorry Saraki at least for the next four years when PDP will finally come back from their break and take up what rightly belongs to them[color=#000099][/color]
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
obailala:
Then you should expect worst ruin in next 4 years.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rapbender:
i regret why i voted APC
Sorry my brother.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
queen91:
APC should sanction saraki and dogara yo serve as a deterrent to others. yes they may loose being d majority in the house but they can peacefully manage their minority. let the nPDP go and let's see how PDP will make them influential after betraying and ruining their party. its going to b a big loss but will definitely bring peace and accord to the party.

Let SARAKI and DAGORA LEAVEAPC
I support you, APC must surrender what they stole.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by Amopee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That's my point.
I bet you, if you hear where Dogara comes from, you'll pray for a success for for him. His town have been suffering for injusticed, crisis just because the are not muslim. So, I think its God that sent that man to rescue his people

1 Share

Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by PhockPhockMan: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Amopee:
I bet you, if you hear where Dogara comes from, you'll pray for a success for for him. His town have been suffering for injusticed, crisis just because the are not muslim. So, I think its God that sent that man to rescue his people
Good for him and his people.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by obailala(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Then you should expect worst ruin in next 4 years.
Nothing on the face of the planet can be worse than what PDP was doing to Nigeria especially in the last 5 years.
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by patdam(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is the so called "Change" APC promised Nigerians... naija had already stocked to APC deceit till 2019
Re: APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. by frankyychiji(f): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Seems the compulsive Liar has run out of comments lately ...
Honestly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. / BREAKING: Ogun Govt Declares Free Education, Scraps N3,700 School Fees / Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.