Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving (21788 Views)

Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Good day Nairalanders and experienced 'corpers'. Abeg, can you help suggest to a 'poor' prospective Corp member on which state to try influence his service to, and which states to avoid in terms of renumeration the state pays. He's in the medical field. Your kind contributions will be really appreciated
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2015
164 views and no contribution? undecided. Mehn, na real one chance o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Raylight2(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Present247:
164 views and no contribution? undecided. Mehn, na real one chance o angry
hahahaha...we no know be that
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2015
I'm aware Ondo and Osun States pay highest in d southwest, in d region of 90k+....but d cash crunch is getting to them. Corpers in Osun haven't been paid for a while...
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by yemcoguy(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
If u re a medical doctor or a pharmacist, Ebonyi state is one of the highest paid abt 100k+

1 Like

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Esy2luv: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of nurses?
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Humblega(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Watching..........
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by lebete3000: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2015
yemcoguy:
If u re a medical doctor or a pharmacist, Ebonyi state is one of the highest paid abt 100k+

Are you sure about Ebonyi State? Igbo people no dey dash person money anyhow like that oh.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 4:35am On Jul 21, 2015
lebete3000:

Are you sure about Ebonyi State? Igbo people no dey dash person money anyhow like that oh.

Did you say Igbo people

Check Enugu Nysc medical pay
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by lebete3000: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2015
debris:

Did you say Igbo people

Where should i check?
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by lebete3000: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:

Did you say Igbo people

Guy talk nah! You no get mouth?

I said where should i check?
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
lebete3000:

Guy talk nah! You no get mouth?

I said where should i check?

shocked Talk wetin do Nysc paste ppa salaries on their websites?

Am talking from experiences of people that served thr.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by lebete3000: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:

shocked Talk wetin do Nysc paste ppa salaries on their websites?

Am talking from experiences of people that served thr.

Lols...I mean you should tell me how much they pay corper doctors...I'll like to know.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
lebete3000:

Lols...I mean you should tell me how much they pay corper doctors...I'll like to know.

Someone told me 98k in Enugu depending hospital your posted especially fed med centres or state hospitals.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by lebete3000: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:

Someone told me 98k in Enugu depending hospital your posted especially fed med centres or state hospitals.

You sure about that? Heard it's only Osun & Ondo that pays that much oh.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
lebete3000:

You sure about that? Heard it's only Osun & Ondo that pays that much oh.

Ok
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Esy2luv: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please. Which state is best for nurses to serve looking at the payment. I need your helpful and truthful replies
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by TCD: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pay depends on your specific PPA. Federal institutions for the most part pay between 50k to 70 for doctors including Ministry clinics , military base clinics, university clinics , FMC'S and teaching hospitals etc. Heck I know someone getting 44k in DSS clinic.

Like I said it all boils down to the specific PPA in a state... I know someone in ebonyi earning 30k in his PPA while in the same ebonyi another doctor is 100k and one other I know 130k in their respective PPA'S.

same in osun, ondo . I have pal in NDA clinic in kaduna taking 150k for doing nothing other than treating malaria and minor injuries, while another of my guy is in one corner same kaduna manning a community hospital earning 30k which doesn't even come regularly.

National assembly and Inec clinc in abuja also pay very well too over 110k but as usual u might need connections to get there.

So forget about this whole osun pays this and delta pays so, enugu pays tgat. There is no uniform pay Yes the state government might pay those amounts but there is no guarantee you will be sent to a state hospital after camp. You might just get sent to the barracks or one ministry clinic and your expectation will be cut short.

A better approach is to know which specific hospital or clinc you want to go in a state and the specific pay. That way you will know what to expect.

4 Likes

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Lagusta(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
TCD:
Pay depends on your specific PPA. Federal institutions for the most part pay between 50k to 70 for doctors including Ministry clinics , military base clinics, university clinics , FMC'S and teaching hospitals etc. Heck I know someone getting 44k in DSS clinic.

Like I said it all boils down to the specific PPA in a state... I know someone in ebonyi earning 30k in his PPA while in the same ebonyi another doctor is 100k and one other I know 130k in their respective PPA'S.

same in osun, ondo . I have pal in NDA clinic in kaduna taking 150k for doing nothing other than treating malaria and minor injuries, while another of my guy is in one corner same kaduna manning a community hospital earning 30k which doesn't even come regularly.

National assembly and Inec clinc in abuja also pay very well too over 110k but as usual u might need connections to get there.

So forget about this whole osun pays this and delta pays so, enugu pays tgat. There is no uniform pay Yes the state government might pay those amounts but there is no guarantee you will be sent to a state hospital after camp. You might just get sent to the barracks or one ministry clinic and your expectation will be cut short.

A better approach is to know which specific hospital or clinc you want to go in a state and the specific pay. That way you will know what to expect.

My oga TCD, how far nah
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by TCD: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Lagusta:

My oga TCD, how far nah
my guy I dey oo.. hope your side dey bam.

1 Like

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Lagusta(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2015
TCD:
my guy I dey oo.. hope your side dey bam.

We dey push am sir
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Esy2luv: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
How much do Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Enugu pay nurse corpers? Please I need you replies
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esy2luv:
How much do Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Enugu pay nurse corpers? Please I need you replies

Nurse,doctors,pharmacy no be the same medical field? Abeg relax like he said its just to ask @ the names of parastals,clinics or hospital in those States that pay more.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Esy2luv: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok. Thanks. So which parasatal or clinic or hospital pay well in Ebonyi state?
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by DrObum(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esy2luv:
Somebody help this lady! She's persistent with her question.

She really needs to know. grin
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by debris: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lolz
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by flightz(f): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2015
And u pl, are u into d profession because of money? Smh!!!
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Lagusta(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
flightz:
Osun? No pay! Only ur alawe. And u pl, are u into d profession because of money? Smh!!!

We are not in the profession because of money, but man must wacckk

1 Like

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by yemcoguy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esy2luv:
State owned hospitals pays well...I dunno hw much but fairly well
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by emerich(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kaduna State pays highest from my own personal experience, National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Training Centre, Saye, Zaria; NDA, National Ear care, Psychiatric hospital, all pay close to a #100k or slightly above, welcome to Kaduna state PCM B15.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls, does anyone have an idea how much Imo state pay medical corpers?
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Present247:
Pls, does anyone have an idea how much Imo state pay medical corpers?
@TCD: any help?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A16 Enugu Corpers / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. / NYSC Will Stop Posting Youth Corpers To Private Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.