Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41314 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

wars can now be fought without weapons - propaganda war, economic war etc.

We just started the propaganda war, and Nigerians are already quaking.

Millions of other nationalities listen to it.

Naija will pee on itself soon.
cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ACM10: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Guy, the Igbos are looking for a means ro substitute the Hausa/fulani and own the oil blocks in Rivers State..

What has really changed if you take away Hausa and put Igbo to the detriment of the Indigenous people of Rivers..

Being in Nigeria with Hausa and Yoruba is too hard for Igbos to navigate, so they want an easier republic where they are single majority to control everything..that might work id they use their 5states, except that, they're just a bunch of Fvckers.

Indigenous people of Rivers? Are you kidding me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by zendy: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

Your so called Oil wealth is already being stolen. It has been stolen for the last 45 years since the war ended. It's just some of you in the SS don't realise it yet. Where do you think they got the money to build the "Wonderland" called Abuja? I like what Radio Biafra are doing. It is gathering ever increasing support from both local and international listeners. Anything that will bring us Igbos freedom and self rule from this fraud of a nation called Nigeria is welcome. The march to Biafra is on! And soon we shall get to the promised land.

All Hail Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by hensben(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
They pass so much hate messages that I will agree with NBC but they made some claims about how corrupt our leaders are to the point of giving details only an insider should know but the so called EFCC, ICPC etc ignored such infor. And the so called leaders should be checked because millions of Nigerians are suffering in a land filled with honey.

I believe in one Nigeria and all my life I have never seen were hate overshadowed LOVE.
www.
Love is natural, hate is man made(artificial).
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Revolva(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
All because of oil..biafrans na wa oooo dem no de taya....i don't tink this will come to pass o
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
kotv:

Cute kids

wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by focus95: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
And i love this Igbo dudes oooooo wat is actually coming over them dx days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by hensben(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
This is what i have been saying on here but unfortunately truckpusher n barcanista seem not to get the picture.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by apogeez(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
i just dey laugh... Biafra dis biafra dat, owk nah make una stop the station nah. Abeg just ask ur self a question what is this biafra all about, even ur so call leaders no d truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Princesaha: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria can't withstand another war especially with dose Easterners with what am seeing recently. It is not about population this time around but technical know-how. Don't wanna reveal everything here but it won't be fun at all should it degenerate to the point of fighting each other. One love peeps. Mind u, I no be Ibo oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
NBC, last time I checked, u didn't ban this radio without battery, because Mouth Speech is also part of broadcasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by basilo101: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:
Ignore what? When you are in the best position to do something over it

Human feelings are the same, is either u say YES or u say NO.
Either you are positive or u choose to be negative.

Ibos gat more than 80percent of their investment outside south east.. so when they call for war , they should have second thought.

But this biafra thing is DOA.. I don't need to say much sef
weneva it kums to Biafra the truth about igbos investment kums out otherwise u claim igbos only sell gala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
vanunu:

Sharrap, I am from Etche and if biafra go, I and my whole clan will go with them.
Enyi hafu hopeathand onye ara
He's quaking at the thought of etche and omumma joining their kinsmen in ngorokpuala and ohaji egbema of Imo state cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:

If you're not an impostor then your statement shows how half baked and uneducated you're...Out of the five states of SE, there's oil in three already...So why the fuss about the bolded...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by pasol4real(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
My Guy u are really living up to ur Phd in lying.
I Wonder wot next u will lie about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by zendy: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Guy, the Igbos are looking for a means ro substitute the Hausa/fulani and own the oil blocks in Rivers State..

What has really changed if you take away Hausa and put Igbo to the detriment of the Indigenous people of Rivers..

Being in Nigeria with Hausa and Yoruba is too hard for Igbos to navigate, so they want an easier republic where they are single majority to control everything..that might work id they use their 5states, except that, they're just a bunch of Fvckers.

In other words

"It is better for the minorities of the South-South to stay in Nigeria and have three masters, Hausa,Igbo and Youruba because if you follow Igbos in Biafra, you will only have one master and less people to share your Your Oil money with. So please, SS people, stay in Nigeria so we can all enjoy your oil together! Don't mind those Igbos, they supported a South-South man like their Brother in the last election but we kicked him out so we can all be 'one Ngeria' and to keep enjoying your Oil money. Say no to Biafra"

Stupidity is a horrible illness because it is hard to cure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2015
BIAFRA radio is so sophisticated, TV is also in its way. BBC or NBC are playing the ostrich. LONG LIVE BIAFRA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2015
klevjey:
I am from ss and I believe in one Nigeria. But we can't fold our hands and let the Hausas clamp on us. Imagine Northerners owning oil blocks in our backyard. I put out a simple question to you guys: sentiments apart, from the Hausa/Fulani we all know in Nigeria, if the oil were to be in their land, would they allow ss to own them? Even the devil knows the answer is a RESOUNDING NO!!

Just 2 weeks before the election, some shops belonging to some ibos in Kano got burnt..This, according to the hausas was just a warning to tell the ibos not to vote in Jonathan..Now imagine what would have happened if Jonathan had won...and u want them to be in the same injustice country with you??

I believe my ss brothers are indeed foolish..this is the same ibos that took us as brothers even when the Yoruba and Hausa man were against us. Now they want to pitch us against igbos

True. During GEJ rule and seeing how ibos stood by him and still standing by him even now, I started doubting the whole the ibos want to steal SS oil. I researched them and found out they don't own much oil blocks and even the ones that did owe the few in their lands. They even supported when ss leaders asked for 50 percent resource control. I regret my father fought against ibos to actualize Biafra. I regret it. They are less parasite than the other ones.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
So instead of NBC shutting down the medium,they are asking us to shut our ears.

In fact, NBC needs to be shut down. What nonsense!
I don't think dey usually announce if dey want 2 shut a radio station down... its always done codedly u just won't hear dem again...... but I hope dey do sha.... I blame dose who gave d radio station license...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Mintus(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Chop kiss Mate... Ndigbo kwenu!!!
dis is hw gayism s bin displayed in d public and notin s bin done 2 dem
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2015
laclass:
NBC are very stupid for saying they are tracking the source.plz they are not hidding it is an open broadcast with the name of the direct and where he is.so stop saying ur tracking the source. Nonsense .let the truth be told .free biafrans .let them go and live for themselves.is that a crime for one asking to be left alone ?there is no one Nigerian .bullcrab
So it it only hidden tins dat dey track
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by SOUNDKING: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2015
No matter how much the forces of darkness try,Biafra must be a reality. God bless Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by vega84(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2015
ijbeauty:
Alright.... We r gonna sit down and pretend we don't hear them

NBC pls do something.
Act now before things go haywire.

This ppl are on a mission and sooner you stop them the better for all Nigerians...

Biko don't tell us to remain calm while things go wrong.

#onlyinNigeria
hmmm fine gal#vegatalks
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by joseph1832(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

then lets call a bloody referendum!
fear of the aftermath of war isn't going to stop inter tribal hatred and its destructive effects.
Referendum or not, tribal/ethnic sentiments is not just peculiar to Nigeria, its an African thing.

Look at Somalia for example, the have just one religion, Islam but different tribes, and yet because of the tribes they still murder each other.

I feel the issue is simple enough, Nigeria and other African countries lack good leaders!. Referendum won't solve anything bro, it will only make things worse....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by vanunu: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2015
I am a true rivers man, but the truth is that successive nigerian govt, with the exception of gej govt, have treated the igbos badly. If I may ask, what stops the nigerian govt from giving the Igbos an additional state to pacify them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Setaje(f): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2015
kotv:

True. During GEJ rule and seeing how ibos stood by him and still standing by him even now, I started doubting the whole the ibos want to steal SS oil. I researched them and found out they don't own much oil blocks and even the ones that did owe the few in their lands. They even supported when ss leaders asked for 50 percent resource control. I regret my father fought against ibos to actualize Biafra. I regret it. They are less parasite than the other ones.

You can take up arms wiv them and fight Nigeria. Right the wrongs of your father. Tsheeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by egift(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2015
cheruv:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
If it were possible to block Nigeria would've done it since.. for now they're still 'tracking' the source cheesy and would keep doing so grin maybe till Yeshua comes again angry
For the relocation, why don't you step up and relocate them kos as far as you can see,we're comfortable with his msgz! angry

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by QuotaSystem: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Snowflake002:
Oya nah, tune in n listen to the hate broadcast, odeh; wot. Is rong wit NBC urgin us to ignore deir mssge as dey search 4 d source Ur brains is 2 watery 4 sth so glarin Haba!

You irretrievable dullard, whats happens in the interim while they are 'searching' for the source? The dude said he is in London and pays taxes, if he is lying he can be geo-located with ease. There should be a concerted effort to shut down his operations immediately with the assistance of our foreign allies, and ensure he is repatriated and tried for treasonable offences. It's just a matter of time.

Don't be ignorant and non-receptive to sense at the same time.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Not talking about beggars and alms. You and I know we deserve more than we are getting from our politicians. It is not particular to Igbo politicians, but we can be different.

And from your thoughts, I dare say we are on the same page. You need a certain level of self sustenance to be an independent state. We are not there yet, and even if we were, Biafra is not necessarily what we need to be the 'talk of the town'

Ndewo!

its been 45 years since the war ended, if we don't start being self sufficient, we might never be.
now is the time.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Setaje:

[s]
You can take up arms wiv them and fight Nigeria. Right the wrongs of your father. Tsheeeeeeeew.[/s]

Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015
it is difficult to ignore the hate.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by dustmalik: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015
vanunu:
I am a true rivers man, but the truth is that successive nigerian govt, with the exception of gej govt, have treated the igbos badly. If I may ask, what stops the nigerian govt from giving the Igbos an additional state to pacify them
So, why didn't GEJ fight to get the igbos an additional state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.