Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41371 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by vickylala239: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
This Crious ohhhhh!!!

Even NBC cnt do any tin.

Imagine is today Dat Dey know such thing exist.

What is all this with biafra.

Why can't security just burn all the thing down.

Arrest them all.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by jossyj: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
I wonder Why they haven't been annihilated... Absolutely irrelevant..
the oppressor
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by TheNature: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:
Useless animal people, they are the one spoiling this country, that's why they will never rule this country, over my dead body nit to talk of vice president. ... Nothing for our agbari ojukwu "inoki" born bastard brothers

you,your village your state are not better than them,just enving their achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by popcykaylah(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
In as much as I like igbos for there attitude to being good business men and women and fact that I hate to be a racist yet I wonder what in that thier flat heads?they even pass the hates here on NL..
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
jossyj:
the oppressor
The oppressed... Howdy?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
new2020:
NBC said " It assured the public that it was working in conjunction with security forces to track the source of the broadcast" In other words... Biafra Radio must have a far more superior technology than Nigeria if its source cannot be detected with ease. This is not the first time I'm hearing that Radio Biafra broadcast source cannot be detected. So if this were a serious national security risk you will give us this flimsy excuse? What a country!
Don't mind the hopeless one Nigeria apologists!
Even during the war of independence, the Biafran directorate for intelligence kept hacking Nigerian communications systems.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Billygee2u: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:
So it took NBC and security agencies this long to realise that a pirate station has been transmitting hate messages even as the frequency was regularly advertised on social networks...Imagine such negligence in a country like the US

If the relevant authorities do not become swift to their responsibilities and put a stop to Fire brigade attitude, we would find Nigeria burnt down one day.

is 9ja not burning already?
did you not watch the Senate house of thieves?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by scachy(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Biafra is a shadow that ll always hunt Nigeria down for the injustices they meted on Us. U cannot beat a child n tell him not to cry.its never done. After 45 yrs of civil war, what has Nigeria state done to appease Biafrans? Nothing but treating them like an outcasts n second class citizens in their own country. America waged war against East America,since after the war East America has produced 6 American president to show a genuine move to integrate n appease Eastern Americans. What has d Igbos received from Nigeria as a measure to appease, integrate and give them a sense of belonging in Nigeria project?
Only Dullards laced with venomous tribal hate instilled in them by their fathers ll attack me for utterly this bitter truth.

Biafra must survive like Israelites survived from d cruel hands of Pharoah

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.
I stand only for one Nigeria.
I've armed my village with kalashnikovas and we're extending same to neighboring villages.. Now go bash your head on the wall!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.

I am an Igbo man too, I am against Radio Biafra's tactics just as well as I'm against this 'we are one Nigeria' dogma,
I want Biafra, Niger Delta republic, Oduastan and Arewastan to be actualized peacefully.
Nigeria is an inconsiderate slave trader's creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Beerem: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2015
What is the hate message. It said, "go after the ethnic bigots". There is no hate message there. My be the NBC is bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by UncleJudax(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
Biafra is at heart, Biafra is in the blood, Biafra should be about a well-governed, prosperous and hospitable Eastern Region, and not some unrealistic state hood.

Hold the politicians accountable, put structures in place, let the 'industrialisation' begin.

Honestly, apart from a handful of people becoming brainwashed, Radio Biafra is not worth the fuss. Not one bit.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2015
NDPVF:
yet you want them in Nigeria?

By who, for what?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by bolabolakemi(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2015
This is hypocrisy shocked
No one requested for radiokudirat, bbc hiusa, radio chanji... to be shut down. So why attack radiobiafra

Housa kill Biafrans, yorubas burn biafran shops in lagos, fashola deport biafrans from lagos, iba akiolu threaten to throw biafrans into lagoon, so why all these noise from nigeria if biafrans want their nation embarassed

NBC is not telling us what they are hiding...

Fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Radio Biafra!

We may need to ignore every Biafra news here also!

You know you cannot just ignoe. I wonder why everybody is fidgeting about Radio Biafra already grin

The radio na just appetizer. If we start the main thing nko? Na im be say some people go quench.

Long Live Nnamdi Kanu...

Long Live Radio Biafra!

The guy just keeps getting more popular by the day

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by klevjey: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
I am from ss and I believe in one Nigeria. But we can't fold our hands and let the Hausas clamp on us. Imagine Northerners owning oil blocks in our backyard. I put out a simple question to you guys: sentiments apart, from the Hausa/Fulani we all know in Nigeria, if the oil were to be in their land, would they allow ss to own them? Even the devil knows the answer is a RESOUNDING NO!!

Just 2 weeks before the election, some shops belonging to some ibos in Kano got burnt..This, according to the hausas was just a warning to tell the ibos not to vote in Jonathan..Now imagine what would have happened if Jonathan had won...and u want them to be in the same injustice country with you??

I believe my ss brothers are indeed foolish..this is the same ibos that took us as brothers even when the Yoruba and Hausa man were against us. Now they want to pitch us against igbos

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
RickyTan:

Uwazurike can meet all he wants with Dokubo Asari. Their agenda is death and destruction and that will not be Nigeria's portion. Amen.

playing ostrich!
why don't we call for a referendum once and for all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by xmich(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

One delusional Igbo okadaman called Cheruv claimed the whole Rivers state have accepted Biafra and are willing to join.

He can read this and clear his doubts.

Oga the okadaman is 101% right we have all accepted it and as for the guy you quoted he is no were related to ss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by UncleJudax(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

I am an Igbo man too, I am against Radio Biafra's tactics just as well as I'm against this 'we are one Nigeria' dogma,
I want Biafra, Niger Delta republic, Oduastan and Arewastan to be actualized peacefully.
The first charge should be about modelling a viable and enviable eastern region. That should be the rallying 'point'.

Independent state of Biafra would not automatically guarantee you prosperity. We would still be dealing with these same unrepentantly reckless and parasitic politicians.

Look at Southern Sudan shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

One delusional Igbo okadaman called Cheruv claimed the whole Rivers state have accepted Biafra and are willing to join.

He can read this and clear his doubts.
I can imagine how much you quake at the thought of losing those other igboids in RS on which your hopeless ikwerre people bank their numerical superiority on.
Anyway its being decided.. Oyigbo LG goes to Abia while the other igboids goes to Imo leaving only your Iwheroha peeps cheesy
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ipreach: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
we are still looking at them

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by nnamdiho94(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
sexaddict08:

I doubt, he's just well educated
You are an addicted fool as ur name implies
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Matthew4sure(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by klevjey: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015
The solution is for the resources of each state to be controlled by each..

Then 40% should be paid to the govt, and this can be used to buffer that of other 'poorer' states..

Its far better than some individual owning natural resources in another man's land..cos its an insult to the face!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

There can never be true peace without freedom and there can never be freedom without war, what you want is an utopian dream. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kingston247: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Sha na NBC get my hear....?u ppl will control everytin in dis country to ur favor na my come still remain abi?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by klevjey: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
popcykaylah:
In as much as I like igbos for there attitude to being good business men and women and fact that I hate to be a racist yet I wonder what in that thier flat heads?they even pass the hates here on NL..

it is called naira land...why didn't u call it odudua land and let's see if one Igbo or ur Hausa master will register there

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Holyman3(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

Hypocrites. Who is stealing your oil now?
Between all the north and South East, who has more oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

The first charge should be about modelling a viable and enviable eastern region.
Independent state of Biafra would not guarantee you prosperity. We would still be dealing with these same unrepentantly reckless and parasitic politicians.
Look at Southern Sudan shocked

the average Igbo man is not a beggar!
last night I was thinking about how commercial cattle rearing and tomatoe farming would be practicable down here in the south so that my people would not be inconvenienced when the north starts to misbehave and so that I can make cool cash in those periods if they arise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by tupacshakur(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I think a referendum is the right way to go...

A referendum of which I'm sure majority of Igbos, who ironically reside outside the South east region, would vote "NO" to "Biafra".

My Igbo B!tch, who was born and raised in Lagos and speaks the Yoruba language more than she does Igbo says she would rather change her names to Yoruba names than relocate to South east Nigeria all in the name of "Biafra".

It would be sad to see all those fair-skinned Igbo Prostitutes that line up Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere and Allen avenue, Ikeja every night relocate to "Biafra". That's my one and only concern.

Never!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by dbucas: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
PLEASE PEOLPE SAYING NO BIAFRA FOR WE BIARFRANS, DOES IT MEAN YOU ARE GAINING MIGHTLY FROM US THAT MAKES YOU TO BE SAYING THAT, IF NOT WHY NOT ALLOW US TO GO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
egift:
Finally. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just the first step[s]The transmission should be completely blocked. Nnamdi Kalu and his band of rogues, pirates and gang can relocate to Jerusalem[/s].Nigeria will still not Divide.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
If it were possible to block Nigeria would've done it since.. for now they're still 'tracking' the source cheesy and would keep doing so grin maybe till Yeshua comes again angry
For the relocation, why don't you step up and relocate them kos as far as you can see,we're comfortable with his msgz! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.