Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41379 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by zendy: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
tupacshakur:
I think a referendum is the right way to go...

A referendum of which I'm sure majority of Igbos, who ironically reside outside the South east region, would vote "NO" to "Biafra".

My Igbo B!tch, who was born and raised in Lagos and speaks the Yoruba language more than she does Igbo says she would rather change her names to Yoruba names than relocate to South east Nigeria all in the name of "Biafra".

It would be sad to see all those fair-skinned Igbo Prostitutes that line up Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere and Allen avenue, Ikeja every night relocate to "Biafra". That's my one and only concern.

Never!

The only very few Igbos who are against Biafra are those ones who were born or raised outside Igboland in places such as Lagos.Those ones don't even know how to get to their village in the east to talk about understanding Biafra. If a referendum is held today, at least 85% of all Igbos and 60% of the South-South will vote to run out of Nigeria this very day as Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Setaje(f): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
kotv:

Nonsense. Face your market

Thankyou my market is moving. Oshi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
dustmalik:

So, why didn't GEJ fight to get the igbos an additional state?

He did. During his national conference, they agreed to give ibos additional state. It's hausa/fulani fighting not to actualize that agreement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by lastpage: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
They pass so much hate messages that I will agree with NBC but they made some claims about how corrupt our leaders are to the point of giving details only an insider should know but the so called EFCC, ICPC etc ignored such infor. And the so called leaders should be checked because millions of Nigerians are suffering in a land filled with honey.

I believe in one Nigeria and all my life I have never seen were hate overshadowed LOVE.
www.

NBC needs to fulfill its role and function.... SHUT DOWN ANY ERRING STATION. Period! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by UncleJudax(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

its been 45 years since the war ended, if we don't start being self sufficient, we might never be.
now is the time.
Now you feel me. Stay blessed!
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Udmaster(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
vanunu:
I am a true rivers man, but the truth is that successive nigerian govt, with the exception of gej govt, have treated the igbos badly. If I may ask, what stops the nigerian govt from giving the Igbos an additional state to pacify them
thank you 4 dis comment! How a powerful tribe (Igbos) who have contributed positively to this "country" will have just 5 states.. There is a Refinery in Kaduna BUT none in South East despite the fact that 3 states produce crude oil there..
How many Federal projects do you see in the South East.. "ONE NIGERIA INDEED"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
basilo101:

weneva it kums to Biafra the truth about igbos investment kums out otherwise u claim igbos only sell gala

Including the ones selling gala na.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by lastpage: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:

We just started the propaganda war, and Nigerians are already quaking.

Millions of other nationalities listen to it.

Naija will pee on itself soon.
cheesy

I laugh in "earthquaking"! grin grin grin

Noisy fellows!! jack they cant achieve in real life!! grin

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by willyo(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
If the messages presumed by the NBC is true, then, its not a hate but rather a buckle up message to the Easterners. Except otherwise, the dream of Biafra is gearing up to reality. Marginalisation, ethnicity, tribal and e.t.c methods of exploitation and enslavery is not a formula to stay as one. Together we shall fight for our best interest.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by puritygen: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2015
pls Radio Biafra is not on in owerri since yesterday, don't know if Okoroahusa have blocked it again..... pls someone should help pass this information to our Director .......long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by lastpage: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Udmaster:
thank you 4 dis comment! How a powerful tribe (Igbos) who have contributed positively to this "country" will have just 5 states.. There is a Refinery in Kaduna BUT none in South East despite the fact that 3 states produce crude oil there..
How many Federal projects do you see in the South East.. "ONE NIGERIA INDEED"

Igbos have been President and Vice President, Senate President, e.t.c of this country on many occasions...

...and the pertinent question which most Igbo would never ask themselves (because they like deceiving themselves) is:

What did those Igbos in Power, do for their Igbo land?

In most cases, it is Igbos that sell themselves cheaply to the Huasas while in-fighting and mutual destruction is their lot.
Go and ask the likes of Authur Nzeribe, Odimegwu Ojukwu, the Okadigbos, the Emeka Offors, e.t.c

How then do you blame others, for not doing TO YOU, WHAT YOU CANNOT EVEN DO FOR YOURSELVES?

Same pattern is being repeated when you see Igbos buying and building houses in Lagos.... while leaving their own biafra almost desolate?
Is that not a "vote of no confidence" in their very self? Can you also blame "others" for that as well?

Forget the fact that it is a non-Igbo that is telling you these, BE OBJECTIVE and critically analyse the issue since the last 30-40years.

"A House divided against itself can never stand". - Cliche!
Truth hurts!

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by willyo(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2015
lastpage:

Igbos have been President and Vice President, Senate President, e.t.c of this country on many occasions...

...and the pertinent question which most Igbo would never ask themselves (because they like deceiving themselves) is:

What did those Igbos in Power, do for their Igbo land?

In most cases, it is Igbos that sell themselves cheaply to the Huasas while in-fighting and mutual destruction is their lot.
Go and ask the likes of Authur Nzeribe, Odimegwu Ojukwu, the Okadigbos, the Emeka Offors, e.t.c

How then do you blame others, for not doing TO YOU, WHAT YOU CANNOT EVEN DO FOR YOURSELVES?

Same pattern is being repeated when you see Igbos buying and building houses in Lagos.... while leaving their own biafra almost desolate?
Is that not a "vote of no confidence" in their very self? Can you also blame "others" for that as well?

Forget the fact that it is a non-Igbo that is telling you these, BE OBJECTIVE and critically analyse the issue since the last 30-40years.

"A House divided against itself can never stand". - Cliche!
Truth hurts!

Do U think Wid ur Legs? Hear urself again and see Illy U speak. Igbo Presidency?! Gosh. U must be Olu
Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
vanunu:

Sharrap, I am from Etche and if biafra go, I and my whole clan will go with them.

Hahahahaha Etcheman.

'Can any good thing come out of Etche?? No'----Gov. Chibuike Amaechi...,He said that to your faces last year in Okehi. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
lastpage:

I laugh in "earthquaking"! grin grin grin

Noisy fellows!! jack they cant achieve in real life!! grin

Why are ur fellow goons supposedly with 'sense' crying on twitter?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by TolaniLuv: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Pfuck 9jerians! We not let this people go? Na by force or is there something to dis? Let dem go joor
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2015
vanunu:
I am a true rivers man, but the truth is that successive nigerian govt, with the exception of gej govt, have treated the igbos badly. If I may ask, what stops the nigerian govt from giving the Igbos an additional state to pacify them
We're working towards Anioma as the sixth state.. Join the crusade
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by sexaddict08(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
nnamdiho94:
You are an addicted fool as ur name implies
oya, clap for ursef... u suppose get degree for insult ooo please, consider it...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

In other words

"It is better for the minorities of the South-South to stay in Nigeria and have three masters, Hausa,Igbo and Youruba because if you follow Igbos in Biafra, you will only have one master and less people to share your Your Oil money with. So please, SS people, stay in Nigeria so we can all enjoy your oil together! Don't mind those Igbos, they supported a South-South man like their Brother in the last election but we kicked him out so we can all be 'one Ngeria' and to keep enjoying your Oil money. Say no to Biafra"

Stupidity is a horrible illness because it is hard to cure.

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW

www.Ipob.com

How come the Tiger is trying to run away from the Sheep and the Goat.

If Nigeria divides, we part our ways completely. The Ikwerre doesnt need the Igbo brotherhood. The iGbos want to create a republic where they will be overlords and in total control..Nigerias many tribes act as a check and balance system, Biafra will be a winner takes all for the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by porshuch: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Abum onye igbo, pls you pple should stop donating your hard earned money to Nnamdi to run his radio station. Nnamdi is a fraud, he is enriching himself with the so called fight for biafra. He will soon be irrelevant like Uwazurike.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2015
porshuch:
Abum onye igbo, pls you pple should stop donating your hard earned money to Nnamdi to run his radio station. Nnamdi is a fraud, he is enriching himself with the so called fight for biafra. He will soon be irrelevant like Uwazurike.

When have anybody in Biafraland donated money? undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

The only very few Igbos who are against Biafra are those ones who were born or raised outside Igboland in places such as Lagos.Those ones don't even know how to get to their village in the east to talk about understanding Biafra. If a referendum is held today, at least 85% of all Igbos and 60% of the South-South will vote to run out of Nigeria this very day as Biafrans

How did you arrive at 60% SS??

Port Harcourt, the largest city in the SS and SE, which is a melting pot for many diverse tribes in the region, there is hardly any talk of Biafra, hardly any awareness.People going about their normal businesses oblivious of any Biafran illusions.

Forget the Igbos calling Nnamdi Kanu and claiming to be from SS, when shiit hits the fan you will be left right where you stand.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Mintus:
dis is hw gayism s bin displayed in d public and notin s bin done 2 dem
Lol... You dey kolo
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by philfrey08: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

I dont like the hate messages though... i swear.
But who is this deceiving Rivers people? Is it the hausas that said at the national confab that they own the oil in the nigerdelta? Or are your Rulers just pretending to not know how the civil war started?

I am proudly Igbo and want a loving ONE NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by MrEverest(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
For the sake of Africa and indeed the entire black race that seriously needs a strong, big and viable nation that would stand for it, I will be tempted to be against the actualization of Biafra but irrespective of that and taking cognizance of the fact that Nigeria as presently constituted, is rather a baggage or better still, a liability to Africa than an asset! Yet we all must take a stand whenever issues bothering on self actualization of different constituent nationalities that make up Nigeria comes to the fore. we cannot continue like this and pretend that all is well when indeed everything has gone haywire. The Nigeria of pre-independence and post-independence prior to the civil war of 1967-1970 with all its promise, future and potentials is not the same Nigeria we have now and things will forever remain bad and despicable unless something drastic and urgent is done to steer the ship of this nation away from a looming ice-berg. The Igbos will never stop asking for Biafra when they have remained perpetually subjugated in kind of slavery relationship with the rest of Nigeria. The S-S will never stop militancy when their lands and creeks have continually been eroded by oil spills while their God-given resources is being used to develop far-flung places like Abuja, Kano and Lagos while they remained in penury. Boko haram and their likes will always ravage the north simply because their elite have criminally used the Almajiris and Talakawas lack of education and enlightenment as a devilish means to an end of putting the rest of Nigeria in check through self destruct actions. I can go on and on, Nigerians can deny all they can but the only means through which we can put a stop to all these is simply through FISCAL FEDERALISM WHERE EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA CONTROLS ITS RESOURCES AND PAYS ROYALTIES TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. OIL PRODUCING STATES WOULD BE MADE TO PAY HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAT WOULD BE USED TO SUPPORT "LESS ENDOWED" STATES. You cannot give N.West 7 states and give S.East 5 states or give Kano state 44 local governments while Lagos far less and expect those at the receiving end to be happy when it is such avenues that resources/allocations are shared You cannot ban alcoholic beverages in Kano and yet receive VAT thereof from Delta state, that is injustice!! REGIONALISM OR FISCAL FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL IS THE WAY OUT FOR NIGERIA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by AliyNumbers: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anything that seems ignored is either still being investigated or inconclusively false. You can't open a public investigation on utterances made by one going against the provisions of the law. That will only encourage all their acts.

natas22:
They pass so much hate messages that I will agree with NBC but they made some claims about how corrupt our leaders are to the point of giving details only an insider should know but the so called EFCC, ICPC etc ignored such infor. And the so called leaders should be checked because millions of Nigerians are suffering in a land filled with honey.

I believe in one Nigeria and all my life I have never seen were hate overshadowed LOVE.
www.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by zendy: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW

www.Ipob.com

How come the Tiger is trying to run away from the Sheep and the Goat.

If Nigeria divides, we part our ways completely. The Ikwerre doesnt need the Igbo brotherhood. The iGbos want to create a republic where they will be overlords and in total control..Nigerias many tribes act as a check and balance system, Biafra will be a winner takes all for the Igbos.

Ikwere is but a tiny section of the South-South. Their entire claim to fame is denying to be Igbo and ownership of Portharcourt. I've always said that Biafra is not a country "of by force". Anyone who is not interested can choose to remain in Nigeria. Let me tell you something you may not know. On the day that Biafra was declared in Enugu, Porthacourt were the largest contingent that came to celebrate in Enugu. Then, the Ikwere's were everywhere and proud to showcase their "Igboness". You can verify what I'm saying by reading General Philip Effiongs "Biafra:My story". I'm quite sure that if Biafra had won, you would not have remembered that 'you are not Igbo' today. If you read history, you will find out that Igbos never tried to create an 'empire' by fighting the minority tribes that surround them, unlike the Yorubas and Hausas, so this talk about Igbos wanting to be "Overlords" is baseless. Infact in Biafra, after Ojukwu, the two most senior people in Governnent were from the SS. So stop all this useless talk. If you don't want to be dragged into a war, that's a different thing but don't make it out that Igbos are your enemy when Igbos have never done anything bad to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Noblechi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
In there widest dream .....they can never, I mean never knw where radio Biafra is broadcasting from.. #long_live_the_land_of_the_rising_sun

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by BlackPencil: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank goodness I gat me a beautiful smart Igbo wife. The Igbo gene runs in my unborn child. ..
Thank goodness my best friend/biz partner is Igbo.. Hardworking niccur with toooo many biz ideas.

Should Edo state decide to remain in the zoo, I automatically become a Biafran. I won't even have to think about it.
Fvck Hausa Fulani....Fvck 'em all.
Nigeria is ill & stinks.
Split d cesspit! !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by adonis89(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

Go through a proper channel. Stop threatening with war. Din't the United Kingdom go through a similar process with Scotland last year?

You will even be suprised that if put into voting,majority of Igbos do not support the Biafra dream.
really ur not educated at all. U went to school and u claim ur a graduate. Lemme educate u now, in d olden days Scottish parliament voted to b part of Britain, so it's normal for d British government to grant dem a referendum unlike biafra. We never agreed to b part of Nigeria. Luggard did it and d country has expired. Is it not reasonable for the nigeria government to let dem go? Stop Coming on public forum and display ur ignorance
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Spybradd: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
4q nbc.. Viva biafra
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

if I was there and d referendum says Biafra is winning, ppl like me wud run away with the ballot box.
One Nigeria till I die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by oloyede252(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chisom460:
We. shall never go down,we are strong! One BIAFRA.
when will you have sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.