Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get (3709 Views)

Ekiti Meet Your Governor March 2017 / Abians, I'll Be Your Governor Soon, Ikpeazu Can't Stop Me- Ogah / Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2015
When your governor looks like this, what you see is what you will get.
Majority of Rivers people supporting him also look and behave like their governor. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Hehehehehehe!
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by oyintare22(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2015
ameachi say he dey mad so we give person way dey mental

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by CharliParker: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Tout of Governor

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by YoursGEJ(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
See as him resemble NURTW chairman. Anyway, the Rivers state election petition tribunal should immediately grant Dakuku Peterside access to the electoral materials so that this tout can start counting down his days as a "governor"

3 Likes

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by henrysam(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Most of you abusing this man wowo pass am. Kindly check your mirrors if you can be able to afford one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Wildrage: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
If this is the criteria for assessment, kindly put up the pictures of Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe and Akande beside his so we know how Lagos and Osun have been governed in the last 16yrs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Tecnonews24: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Wildrage:
If this is the criteria for assessment, kindly put up the pictures of Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe and Akande beside his so we know how Lagos and Osun has been governed in the last 16yrs

I thought he Will put put the pictures of the rascal governor along side that of wike. we all know the rascal governor, don't we?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Tolzeal(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Tecnonews24:

I thought he Will put put the pictures of the rascal governor along side that of wike. we all know the rascal governor, don't we?

YES !!!
We do...

grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by idupaul: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
That why I only hire people based on looks , if U look greedy I never give U any room in my life.. From wike's look he will never be a good leader.. He looks like big ape and should be in the Jungle

3 Likes

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2015
hehehehehe!!!!!
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Uyi168: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Wildrage:
If this is the criteria for assessment, kindly put up the pictures of Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe and Akande beside his so we know how Lagos and Osun have been governed in the last 16yrs
u forgot to mention oshiomhole....
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by AgentOfAllah: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Orikinla:
When your governor looks like this, what you see is what you will get.
Majority of Rivers people supporting him also look and behave like their governor. grin
Do you find it rational to judge a man by his looks? How is a decent person supposed to look like?

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
henrysam:
Most of you abusing this man wowo pass am. Kindly check your mirrors if you can be able to afford one
You missed the fun in the pun.
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Do you find it rational to judge a man by his looks? How is a decent person supposed to look like?
You missed the message.
I will not give it away.
Think again.

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wildrage:

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by phelps007: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin ;

Governor Wike himself...

Uncouth to the core

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by phelps007: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
YoursGEJ:
See as him resemble NURTW chairman. Anyway, the Rivers state election petition tribunal should immediately grant Dakuku Peterside access to the electoral materials so that this tout can start counting down his days as a "governor"

He talks exactly like a typical NURTW chairman bro.
That voice though grin grin

And I learnt he is also a barrister..smh

The guy is busy creating more problems for himself in the state. I don't think he is mindful of the fact that there could be a possibility of a fresh election in Rivers in the coming months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
phelps007:
grin grin ;

Governor Wike himself...

Uncouth to the core
Very aggressive.
No class.

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
phelps007:

He talks exactly like a typical NURTW chairman bro.
That voice though grin grin

And I learnt he is also a barrister..smh

The guy is busy creating more problems for himself in the state. I don't think he is mindful of the fact that there could be a possibility of a fresh election in Rivers in the coming months
Very brutish.
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by emilyone(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is wike related to Orubebe?

His pic always reminds me of Orubebe

2 Likes

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Tranquill: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Orikinla:

Very aggressive.
No class.

You have class yet growing emergency gray hair. You should examine yourself in the mirror first before coming here to advertise your foolishness.
Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by 400billionman: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stop hating..

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
emilyone:
Is wike related to Orubebe?

His pic always reminds me of Orubebe
Birds of the same feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get by Orikinla(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
Stop hating..
Not hating.
Political satire with humour.
Who says Wike is physically ugly?
Many people just missed it.
Character makes a man.
We are talking about his character.
A good looking man with an ugly character.

The quality of the personality of a man is determined by his dignity, integrity and nobility.
Wike has none.

The man makes the suit
The suit does not make the man
~ Orikinla Osinachi.

(1) (Reply)

I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej / Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.