Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? (768 Views)

Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks / Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by landwin: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
Please,the rate is too much.How can it be reduced?
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Aragonc: 5:30am On Mar 01, 2009
Be in the spirit.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by minto(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2009
by cheerfully giving. tongue
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Czarskit(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2009
Lmao @ cheerfully giving! cheesy
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Czarskit(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2009
The gals should wear pants with locks. . .they should '4get' d key @ home when leaving. . .
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by rite2salas(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2009
give all the girls tribal marks
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Gabry(f): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2009
1. increase no. of prostitutes

2. cheaper down prostitute rates

3. open more sex shops with a VARIETY OF SEX PRODUCTS

4. increase the level of punishment for rapist E.g: If your current punishment is in jail, next time put punishments like the koko should be removed and jail and penalty charge.

5. sex education for the public. Teach them how to control their koko and be da master of the koko instead of the koko be the master of the person.

Yeap. Thats all I can think of now
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by onyxera(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2009
@ gaby dis ur solution na ebeano o,
@ topic, sever punishment 4 rapist
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by OBVIOUS(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2009
publicly chop off the penis's of , CASTRATE men that rape women.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Ifedisky(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2009
@ poster. Where did you get your- too much rape- data from? I disagree with you
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Ifedisky(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2009
Like most social ills though, rape can be curtailed by giving people BASIC EDUCATION
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2009
Sexual awareness and abuse increased the rate of rape. Punishment should be plucking out of the eye balls so that they don't see beautiful things that will lead them into temptation any more. grin. Another should be castration so that they become eunuchs. grin
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by martho(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2009
Ifedisky:

@ poster. Where did you get your- too much rape- data from? I disagree with you
                                                                                                                                                                                                u think so?the situation dey everywhere.although sexual violence can never be prevented but d risk of being assaulted can be reduce.  (1)Do not mix sexual decisions with  drugs and alcohol.     (2  )be cautious inviting someone into ur home or going to someone's else home.(3)don't leave ur drink  unattended especially in a party or public place.  (4)when going out with someone esp."new";go on a group date or meet in a public place.(5)be assertive-respect urself enough not to do anything u don't want to do.    sometimes "NO" will not stop a rape.  in this situation all u need is self defense strategy.1-act immediately if u smell danger,trust ur intuition and get away if possible.(2)passive resistance--u may be able to discourage the attacker by talking.(3)active resistance--if u are not afraid to hurt someone hit and kick hard,this give u d opportunity to escape,
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by sistajay(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2009
Ah, solution dey simple naw, castrate dem all, haba all dis randy goats sef!
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by ilaugh1: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2009
simple. Get all women to act and behave decently.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by sistajay(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2009
@ I-laugh

I think men should learn to control the beast between their legs.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by shafiyah: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2009
girls should stop tempting the men by showing all the essential parts of theirs of body.i was told that the mere seeing of a ladies tight can set a man high and if the man cannot get her the easy way may be he has no money or the girl blast him he will resolve to taste what he has almost seen by raping.although i think a rapist should be punish severely but then the girl should also be punish if she tempted him with her indecent dressing.so my suggestion is as a lady if you are a christian dress like mary(jesus mother) and if you are muslim cover your body from hair to nail except for your husband if you are married ,and as for the men if you are old enough to sleep with a woman get married instead of rapping
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by yme1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2009
many of us wey be girls still too dey shakara

And also most of the girls should stop collecting gifts from guys they know they wont date.The truth is some girls cause most of the rape cases by their indecent dressing and the way they also run their mouth in public,believe me i know what i am talking about cos am a girl too.

PLS NOTE: SOME GUYS ARE FREAKS TOO.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2009
onyxera:

@ gaby dis ur solution na ebeano o,

tongue
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Outstrip(f): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2009
Some people just open their mouth and I just want to stuff if with dirty socks. Do you people even know what rape is. So ignorant to say that the victim is the cause of rape. Even if she is walking around with nothing on and touching herself no man has the right to touch her unless she says so. That is what differentiates a human being from a wild animal. This Nigerian mentality of what did she do for that to happen to her is totally barbaric. You are a human being and if you feel the need to rape simply because the woman was dressing seductively or you spent money on her then you should be locked in a cage like the wild animal you are and made to eat feces
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by MaiSuya(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2009
@Topic. By telling underaged girls to start dressing more decently.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Number Of Rape Cases In Nigeria? by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2009
Some people are born stupid here. . . angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Hw Do I Break Dis Relationship / What Best Can I Do In This Case? / How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.