Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls (5227 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by cherrycyn90: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
A Ghanaian girl was criticized on twitter especially by girls for saying that she will not have problem with her boyfriend if he cheats on her.

“My boyfriend can cheat on me, I honestly don’t have a problem.

The only problem l would have is finding out myself and not him telling me.

Why do you think guys who have shagged so many girls are called MVPs and girls whores?

A guy can love you and have bitches. It is very normal. You just have to know your place and stay there and not bring your level to theirs but because you didn’t respect yourself and him as a whole and a union. But it doesn’t justify him doing same either.

It is very disrespectful for you as a lady to open your legs for another guy when in a relationship not because he’s your husband because I understand that is their nature, just as how it is in the nature of girls to gossip and be petty

We can have a party if he wants, I’d do the picking, whatever he wants, I’d do.

Forget gender equality and what you know. The society, our society even frowns on a woman with multiple partners.

A guy has nothing to lose when he’s cheating but you as a girl, got a reputation and an extra inch in vaginal size to lose if you cheat , l’m notjustifying the fact that it is OK for guys to cheat and not girls to cheat. But look at it from this side of the story.”

SEE HOW GIRLS BASHED HER ON TWITER and her Pix http://www.enzyhub.com/ghanaian-girl-under-fire-on-twitter-for-saying-these-about-her-boyfriend-girls/

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by IamLEGEND1: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Someone pls give that girl a carton of always ultra,one mouka mattress, zika virus,make her a cup of Kunu and have her be voted the as the next president of the united states.

She the real MVP.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by cherrycyn90: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some girls no send
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Can Someone help me with the bottom-line of this thread??
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
This girl is a cheat herself. A fuckíng retard.

How on earth can one be so comfortable with cheating?

It's better to let someone think you are an Idíot than to open your mouth & prove it. This bae have only one work which is to spread her legs for her boyfriend to bang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by peeparty(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2016

This girl is fucken real as shiit....

A guy will always do it with his dick, but girls will do it foolishly and ruin the shiit...

The feckery world will be a better place with people like this...

#Real niggas know this code.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by donbenedict(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Smellymouth: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by MrOlihilistic: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Laveda(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hol'up! angry

That girl is sick in the head, obviously. undecided
So she doesn't have a problem with him cheating? How nice undecided

Btw why do some guys feel cheating is right and only them should be entitled to it? Cheating is wrong be it from the guy or lady it shouldn't be justified. undecided
A guy cheats its normal a girl does same she's a _whore nah it doesn't make sense undecided

And for the girl, her cup of tea and I hope all the guys keep cheating on her including hubby

Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by MrOlihilistic: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Someone pls give that girl a carton of always ultra,one mouka mattress, zika virus,make her a cup of Kunu and have her be voted the as the next president of the united states.

She the real MVP.
sometimes you don't really read before you type.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make I book space Front page tnz

Lalasticala

the babe got no chil men
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by IamLEGEND1: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

sometimes you don't really read before you type.
Ur point?
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by yaqq: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seriously we the real niccur knows she s saying the damn truth.........

Only if ladies think like this we won't have much problem to deal with.........waiter give this lady a bottle pami
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided some people just want to trend by all means.

undecided na she sabi,

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by MrOlihilistic: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ur point?
See here.
IamLEGEND1:

She the real MVP.
what has always, mouka,zika virus and a cup of kunu has to do with what she said??
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is unlike normal Sunday sermon but it's okay. ..Preach On.

Just waiting for NairaLand gals to come on her lolzz
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is unlike normal Sunday sermon but it's okay. ..Preach On.

Just waiting for NairaLand gals to come on her lolzz
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by cornel994(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
She talk d truth as e sweet her...somepipu yet one die untop her mata grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by vizkiz: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:
Hol'up! angry

Btw why do guys feel cheating is right and only them should be entitled to it? Cheating is wrong be it from the guy or lady it shouldn't be justified. undecided
A guy cheats its normale a girl does same she's a _whore nah it doesn't make sense undecided

And for the girl, her cup of tea and I hope all the guys keep cheating on her including hubby

Mtcheeew.

grin

tongue
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Cholls(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
my brothers eeeeeeee! we are winning.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Laveda(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

angry

Take it or leave it baby, She typed the furcking truth on what she feels about her relationship. I think Nigerian ladies need to adopt that idea to eradicate High BP tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by temitemi1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Very blunt!
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by mizzbouqui(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
She is saying the truth
Ladies lose a lot when cheating or having multiple partners but guys have nothing to lose (when it comes to body value)
Well I can't come and kill myself over a cheating partner
My guy can't try it tho, he is such a darling kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by RoyalBlak007: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
her opinion though

her choice of words.....crazy grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by halfricanadian(f): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
u cheat I discard u like trash nd zero d love I ever have for u nd never go bck on my decisions
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by RoyalBlak007: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vizkiz

cool cool
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
yaqq:
Seriously we the real niccur knows she s saying the damn truth.........

Only if ladies think like this we won't have much problem to deal with.........waiter give this lady a bottle pami
What will happen if you don't see anything wrong in your girlfriend cheating on you?...you should be comfortable with that as well.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by MRSANITY(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ii have a problem with women who reason this way. When a woman is ready to tolerate you being with other women, it means either she doesn't love you, or she is desperate. A woman who truly loves her man feels some jealousy and would react when she knows he is cheating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Take it or leave it baby, She typed the furcking truth on what she feels about her relationship. I think Nigerian ladies need to adopt that idea to eradicate High BP tongue

_fucking truth?

I guess you'll be happy when bae cheats on you right?

Oh, you better say yes. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls by RoyalBlak007: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:
Hol'up! angry

Btw why do some guys feel cheating is right and only them should be entitled to it? Cheating is wrong be it from the guy or lady it shouldn't be justified. undecided
A guy cheats its normal a girl does same she's a _whore nah it doesn't make sense undecided

Mtcheeew.

laveda haf

vex cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

___ / Some Of The Most Shocking Reasons For Divorce/Breakups Ever. / As A Lady Will You Do This To Your Husband ( Check Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.