Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (66648 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by notoriousbabe: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Ogatitus post=35208241][/quote]when you learn to respect your elders tongue
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by BukolaZ: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duara prison nko? Prison no dey for Lagos? Later them go say them no dey plan...duara dullard! Nay their plan to infiltrate south east abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Hersexynez(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
focus7:
radio biafra is the architect of evil rumour, that's the radio the igbos listen to now. I really pity the igbos lack of leadership.
I'm Igbo but I don't like dat radio Biafra tin cos is only dat Mans news dey listen to.

the man na so so cause cause him sabi but somtyms dey do say minful things especially from one Barr. that always call in...
But if for dat man I detest his guts...
During election he said that Book Haram where in calabar omo na so fear ho me...
sometime d man dey talk sense o especially about d history of Igbo n all DAT.

But please any1 dat knw d man should please tel him to encourage us to work hard, continue d developments we do for ourselves, secure our 33 etc

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are wicked. grin

Abeg PMB should relocate the most hardened and dangerous BH guys to the SE, they claim to be brave. grin
God bless you jare
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by tk4rd: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buchika:
Pls can anyone tell us what is happening in anambra right now, no market opened today the whole state, no prior notice, no announcement, no rumour, pls what's happening
You are new to Anambra.. It is called last saturday of the month's clean-up... From 7am to 10am..
They don't normally announce it because it had been there for more than 8yrs.,, but they would announce for such saturdays when there won't be clean-ups..

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chudidonas(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

hahahhahhahhahahahhahha Chaii thank God I don relocate. ....... biA Asha ika no nA Awada?

Lol. So awada occupants willsuffer it more? Wher u relocate go now?
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Magician1503(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
The effect of listening to too much hate speech on evil radio

If una like, close down the whole state...

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep
Enu e lajo wa yen sad

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Uncletony(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hersexynez:

I ova hed som1s conversation saying dat

jus wondering who started d rumor tins
smh
all dos traders dat don't listen to news but football n rumors

d man also said dey are warming up to prepare for d arrival of d boko boys...

It is true. Am in awka the state capital!
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chygift(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
What happened to APC states prison? why Anambra? No think am at all

6 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by notoriousbabe: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
chaberry:
That doesn't make you less foolish.
hahahaaaahaaha I got you. Boko boys are coming to teach you English grammar. Notoriousbabe 2-0 chaberry tongue

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by mascot87(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Radio Biafra will sooner or later consume the Igbo nation. My take
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Cyriloha(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol. So awada occupants willsuffer it more? Wher u relocate go now?
abeg no mark me come I know say I don tee wee you dey kill I dee heariam for TV. radio and for advert. .....mile 12 ketu. ......buh I be like say hear na worse ooo no come abeg. ...oya laugh hahahhahhahhahahahhahha

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by ak47mann(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
mascot87:
Radio Biafra will sooner or later consume the Igbo nation. My take
is ur take let it by that way cool
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chaberry(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
hahahaaaahaaha I got you. Boko boys are coming to teach you English grammar. Notoriousbabe 2-0 chaberry tongue
Hahaha please don't make it look like i am here to flirt with you, i am just knocking some sense into ur brain(thats if you have any)

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chudidonas(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

abeg no mark me come I know say I don tee wee you dey kill I dee heariam for TV. radio and for advert. .....mile 12 ketu. ......buh I be like say hear na worse ooo no come abeg. ...oya laugh hahahhahhahhahahahhahha

Lol. Clown.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by amalder: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lilyomi:
Let me,stay home then
you beeeeeee sorry I have forgot
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Akeem79:
Oka na ube day tongue

My Igbo bros and sis hope I got the spelling right ... grin
The sweetest collabo eva known to mankind.. The only place dat dis food is not eaten is in "the world of d dead"
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by notoriousbabe: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
chaberry:
Hahaha please don't make it look like i am here to flirt with you, i am just knocking some sense into ur brain(thats if you have any)
abeg go back and correct that your MAKE before I come back from market,no shame say I got you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.