Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (66688 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by sukkot: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Setaje:

Sukkot. Omo I am not in support of this at all. What is stopping him from bringing them to the south west too Ehhnnnn? The east is better. Let's assume many prisoners in the east are Christians it would be hard to indoctrinate them or even recruit anyone there by boko haram inmates. But It won't be hard to indoctrinate a yoruba muslim in prison ooooo. Make them stop am oooo.
lol all this na joke. i think someone is just trying to scare our ' brave brothers from the east. i think its a rumor . may even be propaganda from radio biafra. you know this radio biafra thing is gathering steam the same way as the texas seperatist group in america. i think heavy judgement is coming to nigeria too because this is how God brings judgement on people. create seperatist groups and then have them finish each other off in civil war. so this biafran thing gathering steam lets me know emphatically that heavy judgement is coming to nigeria. there will be another civil war in nigeria . it is coming very soon. what is happening with this radio biafra and biafran seperatist is spiritual. it is leading to judgement in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Cyriloha(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol. Clown.
abeg I no be before una Ho begin they call me Celebrity and I will lost my mind and start behaving like one while Nothing dey my pocket oya this time smile okay but smile small don't laugh

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by destocracy: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by francizy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

hahahhahhahhahahahhahha Chaii thank God I don relocate. ....... biA Asha ika no nA Awada?

If you're from the SE, SS or SW, then you really should be concerned about the news. Or if any of your relatives reside there. Take one truck of boko to the East and you destroy the whole south. Be guided bro.

I only hope the news is false, else, I wonder what will be of my home.

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by francizy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
lol all this na joke. i think someone is just trying to scare our ' brave brothers from the east. i think its a rumor . may even be propaganda from radio biafra. you know this radio biafra thing is gathering steam the same way as the texas seperatist group in america. i think heavy judgement is coming to nigeria too because this is how God brings judgement on people. create seperatist groups and then have them finish each other off in civil war. so this biafran thing gathering steam lets me know emphatically that heavy judgement is coming to nigeria. there will be another civil war in nigeria . it is coming very soon. what is happening with this radio biafra and biafran seperatist is spiritual. it is leading to judgement in nigeria

If it is a propaganda from that radio then it really needs to be shut down. One can't have a restive environment just because of some môrôns that wanna insight us against others. There are diplomatic ways to break a country other than violence and I don't support violence.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Adinije(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Laredojohn:

Lolz, u serious abt this?
Yes my dear all major market in Anambra closed up and are protesting.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by sukkot: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
francizy:

If it is a propaganda from that radio then it really needs to be shut down. One can't have a restive environment just because of some môrôns that wanna insight us against others. There are diplomatic ways to break a country other than violence and I don't support violence.
yeah i think these pirate radio stations are very hard to find. they dont stay in one place. they move around to avoid detection. my friend ran one in london for a while.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Cyriloha(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
francizy:

If you're from the SE, SS or SE, then you really should be concerned about the news. Or if any of your relatives reside there. Take one truck of boko to the East and you destroy the whole south. Be guided bro.

I only hope the news is false, else, I wonder what will be of my home.
relax and chop nOckle my Brother such will never happen. ...that should be Best Rumour of the month! !!!!!
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Chigold101(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adinije:
UNCONFIRMED Rumour making it around here is that PMB want to shift boko haram prisoners to Anambra.
this is what i also heard... But i dont know if it is true... Every market is under lock & key... I was suprised when i came out to recharge my tv subscription
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Neplusultra(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
So in ur mind Judgement is coming to Nigeria because of Biafran Separatists eh? Did dey kill anyone?Wot of d Boko haram destroying lives everyday? Judgement is not going to dem too? Even the Israelites in d bible sought to leave Egypt wen dey couldn't bear d burden of deir taskmasters!

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by TeamSimple(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
AMvanquish:
See comments.. Someone just sat down and spread false rumour. And people swallow. It hook, line and sinker. No source, no anything.

And. Some folks here want you to believe they are educated. undecided
Infact sometimes I question the kind of graduates we produce in this country of ours. So much news spreading around of late tryna make the ordinary man feel Buhari's government is working against the east. Silly enough none of this news comes with evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by bolabolakemi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
yes we are closer but boko haram prisoners is better suited for the east. they are the only people crazy enough to wipe out the biafran separatists without a war involving the whole country. buhari is sending you a trojan horse. sai baba the master strategist grin

Wasted generation full of bigots. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by ZUBY77(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think Buhari wants to send BH prisoners to Onitsha.

Two days ago, over 100 prisoners stormed the market to beg, They said Buhari released them.
I guess he was making spaces for his incoming brothers.
Where is my Passport and Visa?
The moment Buhari won the election, I applied for Visa.
This is one of the things I anticipated, it's happening already. The Anambra State Government can't stop this.
He should send them to his allies in the West for proper reformation, we are in the opposition remember.

This is what you get when you boast publicly that you are the only state that doesn't owe civil servants.
I am sure he didn't consider Osun State when making the decision.

Life on the Run continues.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by creamyanne: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Talked with sumone that resides in Onitsha earlier, she said that the traderz all locked thier shops, on the directives of Gov. Obiano ,who urged them to stay on d major federal govt roads and protest against d entrance of Boko haram boyz that are to be tried in a court in Anambra.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by PentiumPro(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
illiad1:
[b]News Just In...Buhari have decided to Relocate the Boko Haram Prisoners to Osun State of.

This was due to the pressure by Igbo leaders that the relocation of the prisoners to the south east would be viewed in bad light & would eventually gave reasons to Biafra Radio to convince people that buhari's government is anti Igbo.

Bros, forget story, BH guys are coming to prisons in SE
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Rose2014: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
the Fed Govt has the right and the power to move prisoners to any part of the country,there is nothing anyone can do about it. If the prisoners should escape,welcome them with open arms,prepare akpu and oporoko soup for them and looking for virgins for them to calm them down grin

Buhari should move them to SW since they share the same ideologies

I've never met one Igbo Muslim all my life.

If the northern prison is full, the next option should be Osun or Ogun
They have some things in common with SW but hardly anything in common with SE

8 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neplusultra:
So in ur mind Judgement is coming to Nigeria because of Biafran Separatists eh? Did dey kill anyone?Wot of d Boko haram destroying lives everyday? Judgement is not going to dem too? Even the Israelites in d bible sought to leave Egypt wen dey couldn't bear d burden of deir taskmasters!
boko haram is manufactured confusion. as such it can never spread past its locality. biafra on the other hand is emotional confusion. this biafran movement will envelope the whole country. its judgement day. several million nigerians will be destroyed. the writing is on the wall. keep your house in order and you may just escape this judgement
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by saintneo2: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
If this information is true, we would like to remind Buhari that:

1. We don't have enough prisons for our own petty criminals.

2. We don't want our petty criminals that are undergoing rehabilitation to be influenced by the BH boys.

3. Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ekiti and possibly Lagos can assimilate BH boys in their prisons.

Disclaimer: This post is coming from a very biased Igbo person. Yes I have to be biased about this one.

9 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
I had a first hand experience myself , I boarded a bus going to onitsha from asaba, when the bus got to the middle of the niger bridge all the vehicles in front weren't moving anymore we thought it was a traffic congestion. In less than 30 seconds some vehicles started reversing in a hurry while some passenger jumped down from buses they felt weren't fast enough in reversing.People were running back to asaba the next thing I saw were some people carrying posters with an inscription that says " Buhari save anambra state" I guess they were going to block the bridge, finally the bus I boarded succeeded in turning back to asaba it wasn't a pleasant experience at all. I hope no live would be lost.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by sukkot: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
saintneo2:
If this information is true, we would like to remind Buhari that:

1. We don't have enough prisons for our own petty criminals.

2. We don't want our petty criminals that are undergoing rehabilitation to be influenced by the BH boys.

3. Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ekiti and possibly Lagos can assimilate BH boys in their prisons.

Disclaimer: This post is coming from a very biased Igbo person. Yes I have to be biased about this one.
make sango faya that ya container that is on the high seas lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by sukkot: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Wasted generation full of bigots. embarassed
grin grin lwkm. i love all black people. i aint no bigot
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by francizy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

relax and chop nOckle my Brother such will never happen. ...that should be Best Rumour of the month! !!!!!

We hope it is a rumour tho..
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Cyriloha(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
francizy:

We hope it is a rumour tho..
ohh franca my man ewoo sorry francizy don't panic okay
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by illiad1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Bros, forget story, BH guys are coming to prisons in SE
Babe I like your shape! Medium soft body, not too lose inside!

Wouldn't mind rendering a fee-less service

Yes I normally charge depending on how big...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.