Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? (22938 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Huh? If you don't understand evolution ask questions, otherwise you keep it shut and don't misquote me!
Since black males evolved to have more testosterone and testosterone accounts for aggression, his female counterpart would evolve to match him. Is that too hard to understand? The fastest man alive is a black man, the fastest woman alive is a black woman due to more muscle mass. A plus for testosterone, but the negative side is more AGGRESSION. White men evolved along side his women. The white man is not as aggressive as the black man, so there's no reason for the white woman to evolve to be aggressive as the black woman. It's not my fault you didn't pass biology.

All this rubbi.sh you put up, ma, our biology professor, where did the black man evolved? From black monkeys or white rabbits? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really need to review and question your biology facts!

Oh, the black men and women are the fastest for now. That's great. However, it may change tomorrow and it may be the child of stillfire! grin grin grin grin

Is this nonsense supposed to make me angry? Imagine the aggressive, violent cheesy pettiness because I am unleashing facts here, abeg go and sleep. grin grin grin Stop whining like a pregnant nanny-goat. grin
As I said don't be a hypocriteeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't see you challenging the guy that populated the thread with the 'angry' black female stereotype. cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh that one sweet your belle, didn't it? grin grin grin
Is the black man stereotype too hard to swallow or what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry What is the problem? shocked shocked shocked

Any one reading our conversation will attest that you are violent, aggressive and ignorant. Is there a specific gene responsible for this?

Should we take a poll?

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
nawaoh
these women for up dey make fear catch me sef.. grin grin grin

what kinda life is this....

save for my older sister when i was younger, i havnt suffered the indignity of having a woman shout me down....
i dont even know how i'd react, i fit enter ground sef...

Lord abeg, deliver me from angry women sad sad sad
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

All this rubbi.sh you put up, ma, our biology professor, where did the black man evolved? From black monkeys or white rabbits? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really need to review and question your biology facts!

Oh, the black men and women are the fastest for now. That's great. However, it may change tomorrow and it may be the child of stillfire! grin grin grin grin

Any one reading our conversation will attest that you are violent, aggressive and ignorant. Is there a specific gene responsible for this?

Should we take a poll?

Ewwww, this guy is so intellectually slow. Iyama. Where's coogar abeg? kiss You are not a worthy opponent!
I'm even pitying you at the moment... chaiii sad My words must have really hit. cry cry cry
Bloody beta, whiny, shi.t.ty diaper wearing male!
The black male is aggressive, the black female is aggressive as I have proven. I don't have a problem with that. So I don't even know what this ode is arguing for or against. Abeg go and sleep. What a pathetic opponent! Iyama.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
njokusboy:
nawaoh
these women for up dey make fear catch me sef.. grin grin grin

what kinda life is this....

save for my older sister when i was younger, i havnt suffered the indignity of having a woman shout me down....
i dont even know how i'd react, i fit enter ground sef...

Lord abeg, deliver me from angry women sad sad sad

Buhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
NL men no go kill person, chaiii.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Ewwww, this guy is so intellectually slow. Iyama. Where's coogar abeg? kiss You are not a worthy opponent!
I'm even pitying you at the moment... chaiii sad My words must have really hit. cry cry cry
Bloody beta, whiny, shi.t.ty diaper wearing male!
The black male is aggressive, the black female is aggressive as I have proven. I don't have a problem with that. So I don't even know what this ode is arguing for or against. Abeg go and sleep. What a pathetic opponent! Iyama.

Hehehe.....chai, just funny

You are right about women's aggressiveness. However, there's something you've consistently missed - provocativeness. Aggressive women, like you are provocative, especially angry ones. You've exhibited this trait so well you've continued to insult without making your points clear. And just a simple mention of "killing", you're shivering in an air conditioned room. You need a shrink my dear. You sure do.

I put up that clause you bold and a follow up when I advised you to question simple biology hypothesis. And instead of addressing it, you painted it with insult, like the normal angry aggressive women you've grown to become. So pathetic of you. Biology talks about evolution. They said men evolved. I am just asking you...did black men evolve from black monkeys or white rabbits?

People like you, do not marry. But you bear kids. And eat them. Yes, you eat them. You eat them while they are alive. That's what you do. Then you blame the mes.s on black men. That's your own way of proving how "aggressive" you can be.

It is not about intelligence my dear....it is about if what you claim to know makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by pickabeau1: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
So is this evil behavior you speak of, only peculiar to black males?

Moreover from your words and those of the other females here, you see it as a form of tiit for tat thing.. is that right?

Stillfire:

See me see wahala o. cheesy I hope my words are not making anyone's pe.nis bow in defeat o. sad
I have a hatred for any evil, evillllllllllllll behavior I see in black males, such as hypocrisy as evident in Kabonic. kiss grin
You can as well call out bad behavior in females, it doesn't remove any hair from my head abeg. tongue
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehe.....chai, just funny

You are right about women's aggressiveness. However, there's something you've consistently missed - provocativeness. Aggressive women, like you are provocative, especially angry ones. You've exhibited this trait so well you've continued to insult without making your points clear. And just a simple mention of "killing", you're shivering in an air conditioned room. You need a shrink my dear. You sure do.

I put up that clause you bold and a follow up when I advised you to question simple biology hypothesis. And instead of addressing it, you painted it with insult, like the normal angry aggressive women you've grown to become. So pathetic of you. Biology talks about evolution. They said men evolved. I am just asking you...did black men evolve from black monkeys or white rabbits?

I can see you are trying to tone it down. Rotflmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy No need to be weary, I don't bite.
Your white rabbit nonsense is just pathetic.
Both white and black evolved from the same phylogenetic tree and we then adapted to our various environment we found ourselves. This adaptation has predisposed our genes to certain characteristics like higher testosterone. Simple, no need for the rabbit, monkey talk. We are not in a beer parlour. Doesn't make you look smart. The hypothesis and rationale of my argument is on the basis of our predisposition to higher testosterone levels as a result to our adaptation to our own environment.

People like you, do not marry. But you bear kids. And eat them. Yes, you eat them. You eat them while they are alive. That's what you do. Then you blame the mes.s on black men. That's your own way of proving how "aggressive" you can be.

It is not about intelligence my dear....it is about if what you claim to know makes sense.

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These people can conjure the most funny assumptions. Whatever makes you sleep well at night, o jare. grin
Mr. Man, people like me do not bring bastards into the world to be part of a damning statistic that is crippling the black race cheesy cheesy cheesy. We hate it with passion! cheesy cheesy Abeg, abeg besides the bringing of bastards to the world is the favorite pastime of the black male like yourself, you hear? Count me out of the demonic mess and future you have created for the black race because of your hyper zealous, undisciplined, vagabond pe.nis. grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

It would also be nice to see you ask same of those whose breathing moments all but consist of saying derogatory stuff about black women.
Where do you usually go with your 'objectivity' when such situations arise?
No you part them on the back.

Much as stillfire is not being fair at the moment by the generalization, it is well deserved. since we no fit hear word. Every few minutes someone is looking for something nasty to say about black women and if that's fine, I don't know why hers should be termed hatred.

LOL!
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
So is this evil behavior you speak of, only peculiar to black males?

Moreover from your words and those of the other females here, you see it as a form of tiit for tat thing.. is that right?

Oga Pick, I am on a black site populated by black people, is it a white man that will look for my trouble? grin cheesy
I see it as harmless, gentle banter, tehehe cheesy kiss cheesy grin
You can't stir the hornet's nest and tell the bees to sting you small lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you? Doesn't make sense! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this not the aggression I have been yapping about? grin grin grin grin Aggressive black male syndrome. E don dey vex. grin grin
'Subjective facts' on testosterone and the consequences of having it? I hope I am not talking to a kindergarten. You can't get more objective than that. You that cannot even kill a fly is talking about killing somebody on the internet...buhahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin Sorry I am not here to whet your ego, but to crushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it and dispose it in the graves of both your maternal and paternal grandfathers. grin grin grin When you come online, make sure you bow to your superiors cool otherwise dutifully look the other way or challenge your brothers. Don't be a foolish hypocritical banshee with a demeanor of a whiny mosquito. angry grin

Since this thread has gone off tangent to talk about stereotypes, let me kill it finally. The black male like you is VIOLENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, aggressive and criminally inclined! grin grin grin He is more brawn than brain, eternally defeated and the butt of many jokes. Perpetually in chains by his overzealous pe.nis, destined to populate the earth with bastards he cannot take care of. grin cool cool cool If you don't like it, do the needful, take a chair and a rope and go hang yourself.

When you say the black race is violent and aggressive, I no understand oh, all the serial killlers in the world are whites...
Hitler and his nazi crew killed 5.5 million Jews, as well as about 19 million civilians and prisoners of war...
Even the so called aggression in black women which they supposedly developed to match that of their male counterparts is overrated, the black woman records the lowest participation in any armed force in the world as well as politics and any activity that remotely relates to brawns and phycality abi their aggression na only to dey shout for us grin grin grin
Plus this theory about the black man fathering children he cannot take care of is ojoroish, no child would be born if a corresponding black woman does not scatter her legs anyhow in the air. Infact black women see child rearing as an occupation, they wanna tie down a black man to paying child support for 18 yyears... or tie him down to marriage, plus they won't take pills or even abort..
Nd inspite of all these accusations that are capable of crippling a full grown bull, the black man is still the most desirable male on the planet while the black woman dangles at the bottom of the value chain grin grin
Anyway, continue dey fire, I take one eye dey look you...
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by pickabeau1: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Now I actually laughed behind my screen

Well... I see your angle.. enjoy then grin grin

Stillfire:

Oga Pick, I am on a black site populated by black people, is it a white man that will look for my trouble? grin cheesy
You can't stir the hornet's nest and tell the bees to sting you small lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you? Doesn't make sense! cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
njokusboy:

When you say the black race is violent and aggressive, I no understand oh, all the serial killlers in the world are whites...
Hitler and his nazi crew killed 5.5 million Jews, as well as about 19 million civilians and prisoners of war...
Even the so called aggression in black women which they supposedly developed to match that of their male counterparts is overrated, the black woman records the lowest participation in any armed force in the world as well as politics and any activity that remotely relates to brawns and phycality abi their aggression na only to dey shout for us grin grin grin
Plus this theory about the black man fathering children he cannot take care of is ojoroish, no child would be born if a corresponding black woman does not scatter her legs anyhow in the air. Infact black women see child rearing as an occupation, they wanna tie down a black man to paying child support for 18 yyears... or tie him down to marriage, plus they won't take pills or even abort..
Anyway, continue dey fire, I take one eye dey look you...

Which kain ojoro you dey talk? grin grin grin grin
You want me to start listing all our own African dictators and their shenanigans? grin grin grin grin
In the space of 100 days, the Hutus had killed close to 1 million Tutsis and moderate Hutus o in just 100 dayssssssssssssss! grin grin grin grin grin grin Jesus Christ!
World war 2 lasted for 6 years. Let's do the math and see who would end up being the biggest killers in history in the space of 6 years if God did not come down to save Rwanda! grin grin grin shocked
Aggression pass aggression my brother. All thanks to high levels of testosterone.
As for rearing bastards, I blame the women as much as the men o. grin
But since you all claim to be the head and drivers of 'civilization' I don't know of, what are you all going to do about it? grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

I can see you are trying to tone it down. Rotflmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy No need to be weary, I don't bite.
Your white rabbit nonsense is just pathetic.
Both white and black evolved from the same phylogenetic tree and we then adapted to our various environment we found ourselves. This adaptation has predisposed our genes to certain characteristics like higher testosterone. Simple, no need for the rabbit, monkey talk. We are not in a beer parlour. Doesn't make you look smart. The hypothesis and rationale of my argument is on the basis of our predisposition to higher testosterone levels as a result to our adaptation to our own environment.

Tone down? Was I in flames like you? I wasn't my dear.

Oh lets see your these on phylogenetic tree.

It is still a hypothesis that man did evolve from God knows what specie. But lets leave that for now. However, lets dwell on how black and white men came to be based on this same evolution that you so hold on to.

How about the first black man? Did he also evolve from a white man? Did he evolve from a "black specie"?

Now lets look at this article:

Young Black males have higher levels of active testosterone than European and Asian males. (Your point...I agree). Asian levels are intermediate to Blacks and Whites, but Asians have lower levels of a chemical needed to convert testosterone to its active agent, so effectively they have lower levels. Androgen receptor sensitivity is highest in Black men, intermediate in Whites and lowest in Asians.

Blacks do not retain high testosterone throughout life. (Did you see this?)

Blacks have much higher testosterone levels than Whites from age 7-24 (Abdelrahaman et al., 2005; Ross et al., 1986; Winters et al., 2001). After 24, the difference starts shrinking, and by the early 30’s, it is gone (Gapstur et al., 2002). In later years, White men have higher testosterone than Black men (Nyborg, 1994, p. 111-113). (Yet you blame black men for your stu.pidity). This makes it very difficult if not impossible to explain differing behavioral variables, including higher rates of crime and aggression, in Black males over the age of 33 on the basis of elevated testosterone levels.

Higher testosterone levels are linked to violent behavior.

(Now look at this)
There is also evidence that high testosterone is linked to lower IQ. Black females have higher IQ’s than Black males. Black female IQ is 2.4 points higher than Black male IQ. There are twice as many Black females as males with IQ’s over 120 and five times as many females as males with IQ’s over 140.

Studies suggest that high testosterone lowers IQ (Ostatnikova et al 2007). Studies suggest that increased androgen receptor sensitivity and higher sperm counts (markers for increased testosterone) are negatively correlated with intelligence when measured by speed of neuronal transmission and hence general intelligence (g) in a tradeoff fashion (Manning 2006).

(However, how about this) Black boys’ exposure to high testosterone begins in the womb. Black mothers’ wombs have higher testosterone, and this feeds to the fetus.

(Thus in conclusion, BLACK WOMEN like STILLFIRE, is responsible for the aggressive trait of men. Thus black men are VIOLENT because of BLACK WOMEN)
Source: https://robertlindsay./2009/06/06/black-males-and-testosterone-evolution-and-perspectives/

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These people can conjure the most funny assumptions. Whatever makes you sleep well at night, o jare. grin
Mr. Man, people like me do not bring bastards into the world to be part of a damning statistic that is crippling the black race cheesy cheesy cheesy. We hate it with passion! cheesy cheesy Abeg, abeg besides the bringing of bastards to the world is the favorite pastime of the black male like yourself, you hear? Count me out of the demonic mess and future you have created for the black race because of your hyper zealous, undisciplined, vagabond pe.nis. grin grin grin

People dey.....

I won't be surprised if you become pregnant.

But like I said, you'd eat your baby especially the males simply because like the article suggested above, you're responsible for the high testosterone level.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Which kain ojoro you dey talk? grin grin grin grin
You want me to start listing all our own African dictators and their shenanigans? grin grin grin grin
In the space of 100 days, the Hutus had killed close to 1 million Tutsis and moderate Hutus o in just 100 dayssssssssssssss! grin grin grin grin grin grin Jesus Christ!
World war 2 lasted for 6 years. Let's do the math and see who would end up being the biggest killers in history in the space of 6 years if God did not come down to save Rwanda! grin grin grin shocked
Aggression pass aggression my brother. All thanks to high levels of testosterone.
As for rearing bastards, I blame the women as much as the men o. grin
But since you all claim to be the head and drivers of 'civilization' I don't know of, what are you all going to do about it? grin

All the black dictators no do half of wetin hitler do, what about the colonialists and the slave traders, racists nko .. All the alqaedas, alshaababs, talibans and isis of this world nko, shey na black people, you know how many people America scatter for iraq...
Shey you know say empirical evidence does not support your claim abi grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

It is still a hypothesis that man did evolve from God knows what specie. But lets leave that for now. However, lets dwell on how black and white men came to be based on this same evolution that you so hold on to.

How about the first black man? Did he also evolve from a white man? Did he evolve from a "black specie"?

People dey.....

But like I said, you'd eat your baby especially the males simply because like the article suggested above, you're responsible for the high testosterone level.

Why you go talk say black females get higher IQS, wetin dem come dey use am do?
Which black woman don do anything?
Can't you see you are gifting stillfire points angry angry
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by armyofone(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin Stillfire, where did you get that ? I need screen saver
girl!!!

Stillfire:

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by armyofone(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin wink

Accept the simple truth cheesy !!!

njokusboy:

grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

It would also be nice to see you ask same of those whose breathing moments all but consist of saying derogatory stuff about black women.
Where do you usually go with your 'objectivity' when such situations arise?
No you part them on the back.

Much as stillfire is not being fair at the moment by the generalization, it is well deserved. since we no fit hear word. Every few minutes someone is looking for something nasty to say about black women and if that's fine, I don't know why hers should be termed hatred.

Not everyone.

Like I used this elsewhere, the insignificant few do.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
njokusboy:

My brother, am not gifting her points.

Am letting her know that the high testosterone she's claiming the black have are actually given to them by women.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

People dey.....

Lollllllllllllllllll, you are quoting that black women have higher IQs to black males and you are happy or what? grin See this guy o. This guy is funny! If na me shame go catch me. grin grin grin grin
When you want to prove scientific stuff, please cite concrete scientific journals not what some racist white man writes and concludes on his blog. You can see he didn't cite his conclusion on exposure in the womb. grin grin grin

These are his conclusions.. Assuming that higher Black testosterone levels are a causative agent in Black crime, aggression and lowered IQ, experimental interventions could be tried: two pills – first one pill to lower testosterone to Black fetus’s brains by 20%, and possibly another pill to lower Black infant testosterone by 20% – could be beneficial. Such an intervention could possibly raise Black male IQ and decrease Black male crime.

Of course, in our insane PC anti-racist society, such interventions are banned now and forevermore as “racist.”

You can do better Kaboninc.... grin grin

Nobody denied testosterone in black females, so I dunno what you are still trying to prove to be honest. grin
Testosterone is not bad, that is why black men appear stronger, but it counts for AGGRESSION as well. grin grin grin grin grin
We have adapted together to be aggressive, what exactly is your problem? grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
armyofone:
grin grin grin wink

Accept the simple truth cheesy !!!

grin grin

Like black women being responsible for high testosterone levels in black men?
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
njokusboy:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was it not the other day we were talking about where men get most of their intelligence from? From their mamas of course grin grin grin grin ;

Thank you Kaboninc for reinstating that!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
armyofone:
grin Stillfire, where did you get that ? I need screen saver
girl!!!

Got it from here. grin grin grin
http://jamesngart.com/angrybee.html
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Not everyone.

Like I used this elsewhere, the insignificant few do.

Maybe insignificant but not few.
It's a favorite pastime around here.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Lollllllllllllllllll, you are quoting that black women have higher IQs to black males and you are happy or what? grin See this guy o. This guy is funny! If na me shame go catch me. grin grin grin grin
When you want to prove scientific stuff, please cite concrete scientific journals not what some racist white man writes and concludes on his blog. You can see he didn't cite his conclusion on exposure in the womb. grin grin grin

These are his conclusions.. Assuming that higher Black testosterone levels are a causative agent in Black crime, aggression and lowered IQ, experimental interventions could be tried: two pills – first one pill to lower testosterone to Black fetus’s brains by 20%, and possibly another pill to lower Black infant testosterone by 20% – could be beneficial. Such an intervention could possibly raise Black male IQ and decrease Black male crime.

Of course, in our insane PC anti-racist society, such interventions are banned now and forevermore as “racist.”

You can do better Kaboninc.... grin grin

Nobody denied testosterone in black females, so I dunno what you are still trying to prove to be honest. grin
Testosterone is not bad, that is why black men appear stronger, but it counts for AGGRESSION as well. grin grin grin grin grin
We have adapted together to be aggressive, what exactly is your problem? grin grin grin

I do not have a problem with high IQs and low IQs. If it makes you happy, then fine.

I thought you had a brain in your head. I was wrong...it is filled with ogi!

Now here is another snippet:

As it turns out, men whose mothers do not have proper testosterone levels during pregnancy tend to inherit lower-functioning Leydig cells later, resulting in reduced production of this necessary hormone throughout their lives. Consequently, many of these men end up suffering from perpetual hormonal imbalance, which makes them more prone to obesity, diabetes, heart disease and even mental illness.

"There is increasing evidence that a mother's diet, lifestyle and exposure to drugs and chemicals can have a significant impact on testosterone levels in the womb," stated Professor Richard Sharpe, one of the study's lead authors. "We need a better grasp of these factors so that we can give reliable advice to pregnant women to protect the health of her unborn child."

http://www.naturalnews.com/044972_testosterone_levels_fetal_development_pregnancy.html#ixzz3eZBNbsVY

At least we agree that testosterone is formed in the womb of a woman. So ordinarily high levels in the womb will lead to high levels in men. You've also said that women are also aggressive meaning they have high levels of testosterone in them. When they become pregnant (as you would soon be), they transfer that "violent and aggressive trait" to the male offspring.

You should then agree with me that ANGRY BLACK WOMEN are responsible for the HIGH AGGRESSIVE NATURE of the black men.....
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

Maybe insignificant but not few.
It's a favorite pastime around here.

I've noticed it too. But it doesn't make me align to their opinions.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
njokusboy:

All the black dictators no do half of wetin hitler do, what about the colonialists and the slave traders, racists nko .. All the alqaedas, alshaababs, talibans and isis of this world nko, shey na black people, you know how many people America scatter for iraq...
Shey you know say empirical evidence does not support your claim abi grin grin

Slave traders, really? We wey sell our brothers for gin and coral beads... I mean who does that? grin No sense of consciousness to brotherhood!
Today who holds the title of a butcher of humans.... Idi Amin. grin grin grin Idi Amin was even vying to be chief executioner even on exile in Saudi Arabia
Testosterone is something you guys pride yourself in here, se una no want am again or what because I'm talking about the down side of it? grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I do not have a problem with high IQs and low IQs. If it makes you happy, then fine.

I thought you had a brain in your head. I was wrong...it is filled with ogi!

Now here is another snippet:

At least we agree that testosterone is formed in the womb of a woman. So ordinarily high levels in the womb will lead to high levels in men. You've also said that women are also aggressive meaning they have high levels of testosterone in them. When they become pregnant (as you would soon be), they transfer that "violent and aggressive trait" to the male offspring.

You should then agree with me that ANGRY BLACK WOMEN are responsible for the HIGH AGGRESSIVE NATURE of the black men.....

You didn't complete the sentence, so I will help. You should then agree with me that ANGRY BLACK WOMEN are responsible for the HIGH AGGRESSIVE NATURE of the black men which then leads to BLACK MEN HAVING THE LOWEST IQ ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUHAHAHAHA

So next time you argue with any female here, make sure YOU BOW TO YOUR FEMALE SUPERIORS LIKE A LIZARD ON THE BASIS OF HIGHER IQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

You didn't complete the sentence, so I will help. You should then agree with me that ANGRY BLACK WOMEN are responsible for the HIGH AGGRESSIVE NATURE of the black men which then leads to BLACK MEN HAVING THE LOWEST IQ ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUHAHAHAHA

So next time you argue with any female here, make sure YOU BOW TO YOUR FEMALE SUPERIORS LIKE A LIZARD ON THE BASIS OF HIGHER IQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See someone who's claiming to have a high IQ....I see that aspect consoles you.

Hehehehe.

I wasn't wrong in my assessment of you.

So who's responsible for the low IQ? Angry black women.

Who's responsible for violent behaviours in black men? Angry black women

Why are black males aggressive? Angry black women transfer high levels of testosterone to black male offspring during pregnancy.

Why is stillfile deranged and angry? She was birth by an angry black woman!

Get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Slave traders, really? We wey sell our brothers for gin and coral beads... I mean who does that? grin No sense of consciousness to brotherhood!
Today who holds the title of a butcher of humans.... Idi Amin. grin grin grin Idi Amin was even vying to be chief executioner even on exile in Saudi Arabia
Testosterone is something you guys pride yourself in here, se una no want am again or what because I'm talking about the down side of it? grin

No dear...you forgot that angry black women transfer high levels of testosterone onto male offspring during pregnancy.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by johnjimiflex(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
feran14:
everyone argues. You don't know their story, you don't know why she was angry. Besides, she is alone is not all the Nigerian women abroad. just because you saw one woman doing it doesn't mean they all do it. unless you have seen like 100 different cases since you arrived
kaboninc:

No dear...you forgot that angry black women transfer high levels of testosterone onto male offspring during pregnancy.
feran14:
everyone argues. You don't know their story, you don't know why she was angry. Besides, she is alone is not all the Nigerian women abroad. just because you saw one woman doing it doesn't mean they all do it. unless you have seen like 100 different cases since you arrived
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Lollllll. I read that in Patience Jonathan's voice o.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

WILL YOU "KEY" KWAYETT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Introverts Born Or Made? / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Are You Sending Your Housemaids To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.