Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? (22940 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

See someone who's claiming to have a high IQ....I see that aspect consoles you.

Hehehehe.

I wasn't wrong in my assessment of you.

So who's responsible for the low IQ? Angry black women.

Who's responsible for violent behaviours in black men? Angry black women

Why are black males aggressive? Angry black women transfer high levels of testosterone to black male offspring during pregnancy.

Why is stillfile deranged and angry? She was birth by an angry black woman!

Get a life!

Let's appropriate this well welllllllllllllllllllllllll Sebi you know how to talk about mothers, abi. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So who's responsible for your low IQ? Mama Kaboninc! grin

Who's responsible for your violent behaviour as a black man? Your Angry black mama! grin grin grin

Why are you aggressive? Your Angry black mother transferred high levels of testosterone to you and your siblings during pregnancy. grin grin

Why is Kaboninc deranged and angry? He was birth by Mama Kaboninc! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nwa she-goat! grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Hehehehe.

Now who's angry?

I've always been calm all through our conversation.

You've always been the angry, aggressive, provocative and violent type. Am so sure you're dark (not black).

See your rants?

You do not know what's responsible for your insanity.

When next you're pointing your fish fingers to someone, remember your other four claws, gotten through evolution from a black female money is pointing back at you.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
KanwuliaJara on fire gringringringringringringringringrin

Na lie I dey tok? grin

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Let's appropriate this well welllllllllllllllllllllllll Sebi you know how to talk about mothers, abi. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So who's responsible for your low IQ? Mama Kaboninc! grin

Who's responsible for your violent behaviour as a black man? Your Angry black mama! grin grin grin

Why are you aggressive? Your Angry black mother transferred high levels of testosterone to you and your siblings during pregnancy. grin grin

Why is Kaboninc deranged and angry? He was birth by Mama Kaboninc! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nwa she-goat! grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why smiling?
Your ANGRY BLACK COLLEAGUE is causing you to giggle?
Lol.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehe.

Now who's angry?

I've always been calm all through our conversation.

You've always been the angry, aggressive, provocative and violent type. Am so sure you're dark (not black).

See your rants?

You do not know what's responsible for your insanity.

When next you're pointing your fish fingers to someone, remember your other four claws, gotten through evolution from a black female money is pointing back at you.

Lol.

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy can write nonsense sha.
Heed to your own advice. Our mothers gave birth to two angry people grin. What's the big deal? tongue Stillfire is angry, Kabonin is angrier, come add aggression on top! grin cheesy grin
Anger is a natural human emotion. Wetin dey there? It's not an insult to me, dunno why you can't give up whining like a baby with three days sh.it in his diapers. angry angry grin grin grin
Instead of you to revel in your anger, you dey disturb person. Yeye man. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I hope this is not some small di.ck syndrome wey you dey manifest for here...

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I think why the OP brought this issue to the open is because of the way the woman behaved publicly.... only a disrespectful woman screams at her husband in the presence of all.

They can do all the screaming @ home not in the mall.

Was the woman born screaming in malls?
Na wetin the man do am? cheesy
If he has totally lost respect for him to elicit that kind of response IN PUBLIC, what is he still doing in the marriage? cheesy
Only USERS stay with ABUSERS in relationships o!

That na "MAN"? cry
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Make una help me tell Kaboninc I am not responsible for his small dic.k o. grin
That one na genetics on his papa side, lollllll. grin

All these aggression on this gentle, and humble stillwater chic because I said black men are aggressive.... cool cheesy grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Make una help me tell Kaboninc I am not responsible for his small dic.k o. grin
That one na genetics on his papa side, lollllll. grin

All these aggression on this gentle, and humble stillwater chic because I said black men are aggressive.... cool cheesy grin

Small WISO ke?
You don see am? grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heed to your own advice. Our mothers gave birth to two angry people grin. What's the big deal? tongue Stillfire is angry, Kabonin is angrier, come add aggression on top! grin cheesy grin
Anger is a natural human emotion. Wetin dey there? It's not an insult to me, dunno why you can't give up whining like a baby with three days sh.it in his diapers. angry angry grin grin grin
Instead of you to revel in your anger, you dey disturb person. Yeye man. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Na so you be? shocked
Heeeeeeeeey!!!!

I prefer the old you o.
Abeg nor go sleep for gutter o! cry

I rest my "basket case"!

For every ANGRY BLACK WOMAN, there are 20 PROVOCATIVE BLACK NIGGAS on and off NL! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Hehehehehehehhehehe

looolllllllllzzzzz

No dear. Let me correct you.

Our mothers gave birth to two kids. One "chocolate" male (me) and one "dark" female (you).

While the male (me) has shown to be calm, not aggressive, neither provocative nor violent while talking to a "dark" (you) angry woman, you on the other hand have been insultive, provocative, violent and aggressive. You see the difference?

If not for my humble sef, I for don go down low with you, tearing into pieces your pu.say with my "small" p.rick so you don't have to birth another angry black woman. Well, when you run after a mad, angry black woman (stillfire), the whole world will take me to be mad too.

Lool.

This is my last response to you.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hahahahahaha!

Bye baby - angry black woman/actions of a demon/I'm leaving (Nas). grin grin tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1f4R3owxkI

Abeg! Na empty house you wan leave?
Me don leave tey-tey o!
Abi I reyzembo "Clara Chime"? grin

Or "Bolanle", Iyawo "Deji of Akure"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by armyofone(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
I guess he didn't read where the OP said the husband asked cashier not to ring up her purchase. How can someone do that? Embarrassing his own wife in market place eyaa cry grin Maybe what she bought was important to the family or even the latest shoes or bags. But they have ignored what the man did and our Kabonic is more concerned about how angry black ladies are shocked grin
Brothers cherish your ladies....anything for my fair lady.
Tomorrow again they will repeat the same mistake of asking cashier not to ring up purchase grin

KanwuliaJara:

Was the woman born screaming in malls?
Na wetin the man do am? cheesy
If he has totally lost respect for him to elicit that kind of response IN PUBLIC, what is he still doing in the marriage? cheesy
Only USERS stay with ABUSERS in relationships o!
That na "MAN"? cry

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Why smiling?

Your ANGRY BLACK COLLEAGUE is causing you to giggle?

Lol.

You know you are always acidic on NL sha!
See wetin you wan turn "gentle Stillfire" into? grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
armyofone:
I guess he didn't read where the OP said the husband asked cashier not to ring up her purchase. How can someone do that? Embarrassing his own wife in market place eyaa cry grin Maybe what she bought was important to the family or even the latest shoes or bags. But they have ignored what the man did and our Kabonic is more concerned about how angry black ladies are shocked
Tomorrow again they will repeat the same mistake of asking cashier not to ring up purchase grin

I did not even bother to read the gist of what set her off!
Any woman with a BLACK HUSBAND at home has EVERY legitimate reason to be angry.
For one, the BLACK HUSBAND is notorious for acting a DAMN FOOL in public! cheesy
When he gets among his friends or your friends, he will always have SOMETHING REEETARDED TO SAY! cheesy

Any wife should SHOOT DOWN her husband's azzzze at home or in public, if he cannot learn how to respect himself!

Period! kiss

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You know you are always acidic on NL sha!
See wetin you wan turn "gentle Stillfire" into? grin

My dear, since when I turn acidic ni? Am a humble, gentle and calm guy. Trust me.

And if na rage, stillfire still dey learn.

You know I haven't forgotten about you!
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

My dear, since when I turn acidic ni? Am a humble, gentle and calm guy. Trust me.

You did not respond to the thread o.
But you picked on Stillfire's post.
You do that ALL THE TIME.
That is VERY RUDE! kiss
*abeg forget me ooooooh. erase me from your brain kpata-kpata o!* cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
armyofone:
I guess he didn't read where the OP said the husband asked cashier not to ring up her purchase. How can someone do that? Embarrassing his own wife in market place eyaa cry grin Maybe what she bought was important to the family or even the latest shoes or bags. But they have ignored what the man did and our Kabonic is more concerned about how angry black ladies are shocked grin

I don't even know if you're married. Let's say you're married.

If in a public place, your husband tells you not to pick up something, for whatever reason and you choose to disobey him, even in public, (and if not once), what do you expect him to do. Smile at you? Same woman will go out there to tell the world how loose and little their husband is?

What he did was to punish her, making her understand that he has authority over her and there are boundaries you do not cross. *you can interpret this in whatever way you like*

Now, my issue with stillfire is the generalisation with black women. Please read our convo before misrepresenting what I said.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I don't even know if you're married. Let's say you're married.

If in a public place, your husband tells you not to pick up something, for whatever reason and you choose to disobey him, even in public, (and if not once), what do you expect him to do. Smile at you? Same woman will go out there to tell the world how loose and little their husband is?

What he did was to punish her, making her understand that he has authority over her and there are boundaries you do not cross. *you can interpret this in whatever way you like*

Now, my issue with stillfire is the generalisation with black women. Please read our convo before misrepresenting what I said.

Is it his MONEY? undecided
He had no business telling her what to do!
Period! kiss

Authority my labia!
Na wetin im dey do for grocery store?
Woman RAPA!

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You did not respond to the thread o.
But you picked on Stillfire's post.
You do that ALL THE TIME.
That is VERY RUDE! kiss
*abeg forget me ooooooh. erase me from your brain kpata-kpata o!* cheesy

I could have as well picked on your post. Especially this one:

I did not even bother to read the gist of what set her off!
Any woman with a BLACK HUSBAND at home has
EVERY legitimate reason to be angry.
For one, the BLACK HUSBAND is notorious for acting a DAMN FOOL in public!
When he gets among his friends or your friends, he
will always have SOMETHING REEETARDED TO SAY!
Any wife should SHOOT DOWN her husband's azzzze at home or in public, if he cannot learn how to respect himself!
Period!

And you did not read the "gist".

Not the first time the usual rant of all "black women".

So I wasn't wrong when I singled her post.

*nobody erases you from their brain...ask sambarry*
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Angry WHITE woman! wink
The mistake men make is FAILING TO UNDERSTAND that women are extremely emotional/hormonal creatures. What a pity! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXGYWitJ-aA
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Is it his MONEY? undecided
He had no business telling her what to do!
Period! kiss

Authority my labia!
Na wetin im dey do for grocery store?
Woman RAPA!

Even if it was your money.

In fact, him not need talk but body language suppose tell you. And if him talk, respect am there, deal with am later.

No be to dey rant up and down for public even in presence of the kids.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Even if it was your money.

In fact, him not need talk but body language suppose tell you. And if him talk, respect am there, deal with am later.

No be to dey rant up and down for public even in presence of the kids.

Una go wait taya, till una get "ALLAT" from SATAN ke! grin
Respect na ONE-WAY street in? undecided
Una go reap wetin una dey so abi? cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Una go wait taya, till una get "ALLAT" from SATAN ke! grin
Respect na ONE-WAY street in? undecided
Una go reap wetin una dey so abi? cheesy

Kanwu....

What if the woman should be at fault after careful investigation? What if the woman is actually the stillfire type - angry and aggressive and abusive and violent? Won't you still cut the man some slacks?

Kanwu?
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I could have as well picked on your post. Especially this one:

And you did not read the "gist".

Not the first time the usual rant of all "black women".

So I wasn't wrong when I singled her post.

You will make "The Perfect Naija Husband" I swia!
Very PROVOCATIVE without being SUPPORTIVE! cheesy

*nobody erases you from their brain...ask sambarry*

Hmmmm. . . . I wonder why! wink

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Kanwu....

What if the woman should be at fault after careful investigation? What if the woman is actually the stillfire type - angry and aggressive and abusive and violent? Won't you still cut the man some slacks?

Kanwu?

When a woman is WRONG, she knows WHEN and HOW to make amends. wink
A man? NEVER! grin

There you go again!

What is "a Stillfire type"?
You described yourself, not Stillfire! cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

When a woman is WRONG, she knows WHEN and HOW to make amends. wink
A man? NEVER! grin

There you go again!

What is "a Stillfire type"?
You described yourself, not Stillfire! cheesy

You see my grouse with you and stillcold?

You both generalise your claims. Not every woman knows she's wrong...including YOU.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You will make "The Perfect Naija Husband" I swia! Very PROVOCATIVE without being SUPPORTIVE! cheesy
Trust me, you'll LOVE me as YOUR husband! cheesy

Hmmmm. . . . I wonder why! wink
I see she's now dangote's mum.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
edwife:

Tim did you notice how many likes you got from this post? cheesy

I didn't know people were interested in seeing my pic grin

Lol thanks for letting me know winktongue

Surprised me, to be honest. There's a lot of nairalanders with fantasies about you wink

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehehehehhehehe

looolllllllllzzzzz

No dear. Let me correct you.

Our mothers gave birth to two kids. One "chocolate" male (me) and one "dark" female (you).

While the male (me) has shown to be calm, not aggressive, neither provocative nor violent while talking to a "dark" (you) angry woman, you on the other hand have been insultive, provocative, violent and aggressive. You see the difference?

If not for my humble sef, I for don go down low with you, tearing into pieces your pu.say with my "small" p.rick so you don't have to birth another angry black woman. Well, when you run after a mad, angry black woman (stillfire), the whole world will take me to be mad too.

Lool.

This is my last response to you.

Lolllllllllllll, this man is using terms like chocolate to describe his blackie shadow self? grin grin grin Post your pics let's measure the chocolateyness of your black skin, lolllllllllllll. Chocolate ko, strawberry ni. My brother you are a darkskinned blackkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Look at how your insecurities are dripping from your post? Chaii!!!!!!!!!! Black man needs redemption o.
Is being 'dark' supposed to be an insult or what? Wetin dey there? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A ghetto loser and nonentity like yourself can never ever muster up the courage to walk up to me, let alone do all the nonsense you wrote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeye man.
Last response ko, and he is making reference to me like an epileptic fly on heat. Abeg go and sleep. Boring guy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Of course I still dey learn for rage. Who can beat a guttural black male nonentity in the display of aggression and rage? tongue
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Trust me, you'll LOVE me as YOUR husband! cheesy

Hmmmmm! So I can shout from morning till night, and die in my sleep shouting too?
The word "best" is relative abi? cheesy

I see she's now dangote's mum.

Na secret dat? After 8 years on NL, you don't think I can sniff new IDs in old members? cheesy
You must take me for a dunce, and that is most unfortunate!

Muchechecheche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Introverts Born Or Made? / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / 10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.