Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? (22939 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's your mum so you are allowed to talk to her anyhow you like grin

My mum cannot claim to be dangote's mum nau grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I do you sell lace/ankara or any of these native attires/materials? I want to buy some.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by SAMBARRY: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2015
I'm aliko dangotesmummy so which type of lace do you want tongue undecided
kaboninc:

My mum cannot claim to be dangote's mum nau grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I do you sell lace/ankara or any of these native attires/materials? I want to buy some.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Crack head domestic mice grin grin

anti gay activist but closet beastiality practitioner grin

cc Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Royalroy , Seun
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
dareporta:

if other mods dey call them. Infact join mukina , spem bot and sexillz them go ban taya grin

shiiiooorrr tongue
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Crack head domestic mice grin grin

anti gay activist but closet beastiality practitioner grin

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by irunoko(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
dareporta:

you still dey follow me up and down? grin

moderator work dey hungry you gan o grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It is tired of calling the mods na to dey dance for road for night remain grin grin grin

Ok so you were saying your daddy r@ped a goat to have you grin

Pele o grin

Crack head the impotent whimp grin

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by edwife(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

You are crazy.... cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
edwife:

You are crazy.... cheesy
Lol, Ohhhhhhh yeah... gringrin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sambarry...Aliko Dangote's mum, what apen here?
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
babygirlfl:

I understand exactly what you are saying as I have witnessed a few of this scenario. It's always shameful.

This behaviour is also very common in Nigeria (maybe even more common there) so I do not think it has anything to do with rights and freedom . This is just a case of few people carrying their behaviour from Nigeria to whatever country they live in abroad. The Indians and Chinese are generally not like that in their country too so it is only expected that they will not exhibit such behaviour abroad.

That is true, the aggressive nature and the name calling is a turn off
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Shymm3x: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
jadelyn007:

I couldn't watch the second video hard as I tried, seems its been moved or deleted.

I can tell you not every black woman behaves the way she did in the first video, she should have waited till the interview asked her opinion before going off like a parrot. I don't come across women like her very often. I am also sure she isn't like that every other day. She must have been very upset.

I was just messing about by making banter out of the stereotype. Not all black women are angry - I do know a lot of amazing black queens.

I just came back from holiday and I met loads of extremely beautiful black women, both on the inside and outside, from a different culture. Black women are God's gift to humanity, I tell ya. I won't trade you lot for anything else on this planet.

However, it seems the problematic minority just tend to give the overwhelming majority a bad name.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by jadelyn007(f): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shymm3x:

I was just messing about by making banter out of the stereotype. Not all black women are angry - I do know a lot of amazing black queens.

I just came back from holiday and I met loads of extremely beautiful black women, both on the inside and outside, from a different culture. Black women are God's gift to humanity, I tell ya. I won't trade you lot for anything else on this planet.

However, it seems the problematic minority just tend to give the overwhelming majority a bad name.
very true! Tho its often very tempting to just bunch everyone up in one category.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Shymm3x: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
jadelyn007:
very true! Tho its often very tempting to just bunch everyone up in one category.

The stereotype kind of goes both ways. I think a lot of it has to do with experience and perhaps the attitude of certain people around you.

I was reading a book about Malcolm X (arguably the best book ever written about him) on the plane a couple of days ago. And the author did allude to certain fear/stereotype Malcolm X had about women in general. Due to his mum and perhaps all the women he ever met in his life, he had this belief that women in general are mentally weak and can never be trusted. Until he met Betty Shabazz, his wife. Hence he never wanted to marry for a long time.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by EyeKandy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
And the purpose of this thread is? ... to share gists, tales by moonlight or because one woman's actions represents you? Who cares what another woman does in her marriage?

I watched a naija man beat his friend at a Wal-Mart parking lot many years ago. Before I even dialed 911, it was too late because on-lookers were surpringly faster than I was. How does it represent any percentage of Nigerian men abroad?

Don't judge anyone unless you a share a bed with them.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kpolli(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
EyeKandy:
And the purpose of this thread is? ... to share gists, tales by moonlight or because one woman's actions represents you? Who cares what another woman does in her marriage?

I watched a naija man beat his friend at a Wal-Mart parking lot many years ago. Before I even dialed 911, it was too late because on-lookers were surpringly faster than I was. How does it represent any percentage of Nigerian men abroad?

Don't judge anyone unless you a share a bed with them.

Why are you pained? Because she caught you shouting at oga and exposed you here abi
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by EyeKandy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
kpolli:

Why are you pained? Because she caught you shouting at oga and exposed you here abi

Claps back grin You already know.
Seriously though, we hear men kills wife in Houston. Wife shoots husband in Maryland. We don't know what happens behind closed doors. All we see is the "after-effect".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Introverts Born Or Made? / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / 10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.