Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can You Wash Her Undies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Her Undies (1861 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Her Undies by chukwudi06(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2009
I do wash her underwears occasionally, i want to find out, if it will have any side effect on the relationship in future or not.
I wish to know, if it will be taken/ viewed as a yard stick.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by MrCrackles(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2009
Na wa ooo!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Raymond88(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2009
Do you smell them also? ya sick f_ck.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by oluwafemi113(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2009
it we never happen
ha ba wake up brother is not the best
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by patwhizkid(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2009
wtf?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by MaiSuya(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2009
hmm, now I've heard it all: 'side effect' of washing female undies. . .I think it's time for me to go to bed.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by asha80(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2009
angry
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by tope2000(f): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2009
chukwudi06:

I do wash her underwears occasionally, i want to find out, if it will have any side effect on the relationship in future or not.
I wish to know, if it will be taken/ viewed as a yard stick.

I cant blv u posted this same topic twice. angry angry shior
Happy washing cool
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by CrazyMan(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2009
Do I look like a house boy, why should I wash her underwear? I don't see how washing a partners underwear can boost a relationship,
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2009
My bf at times wash my undies if he is doing the laundry and I would do the same for him. Cause its a waste of time and money just doing it seperately. At times, we have to think of this fact.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Seun(m): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2009
Why not? Sebi it's a matter of throwing it into the washing machine?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by biina: 3:45am On Mar 02, 2009
Some guys dey talk like say dem no fit touch the undies.
In truth, under a different circumstance, they would be in haste to pull them off her.
Pathetic liars angry
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Mar 02, 2009
Seun:

Why not? Sebi it's a matter of throwing it into the washing machine?

biina:

Some guys dey talk like say dem no fit touch the undies.
In truth, under a different circumstance, they would in haste to pull them off her.
Pathetic liars angry

Correct. well said and not only that. Some even want to lick her puss and all wanted to insert their snake into her dragon cave. angry
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:14am On Mar 02, 2009
If you guys enjoy walloping her creamy juices then wats the problem touching or helping her clean . . . . . .

I think it's hypocritical of you guys and the many more that will frown at this topic. I don't see anything with a husband or a guy in a committed relationship helping his lady keep clean

OH BY THE WAY . . . . if you (chukwudi06) have a thing about washing female undies(like a fetish for it) then i think you have a problem. undecided
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Hollysmile: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2009
I don't see any big deal in it. I can do it for my gal so long as she does not feel or see it as a mandatory routine task for me.
All diz holy-pass guys sef! All of una too fake.
Ok! Ok!
Next minute now, una go claim say una dey in love (wif one partner), trust ur gals, and una dey use una 'he-goat' mouth take suck pussy.
@Poster, jus make sure u don't enslave urself wit it. Let her understand dat u do it cos u wan2 do it, not cos she wants u to!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by oluwafemi113(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2009
this guy they enjoy the washing make we leave am
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by chukwudi06(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2009
ok
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by eyonigger(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2009
Haba, it depends on how the relationship is, I mean lyk gab said, if u rdoing laundry, u can do her's if it comes to ur head, bt it wud be a bad thing if washing her undies is a priority. Bt I can wash my gurl's undies as long as he no get OTUTUU. grin
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2009
Hell no
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by steve49ja(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2009
What the Bleep for??Is she handicapped? are you that jobless?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by camary(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2009
Shit!!! You can even wash her pussy when ever she visits the toilet. If she is too busy or lazy to do it herself, you can help her. Let your sisters dont hear about this o!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Infoseye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2009
Well I cant imagine washing my babes undies even when she is ill she will not allow me to haba man wake up!!!! there are limits or no go area for men this one you cant do.Advice stop it now or live to regret it for life b4 u know it your wife sisters will be given u there undies to wash also in no time they will be calling u undies washer in her family abeg do not disgrace us here.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Omolola1(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ poster

if she is your gf i mean committed one i dont see anything wrong with it, but there have to be an understanding,

but as for me i cant allow my bf wash my undies.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by camary(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
Omolola1:

@ poster

if she is your gf i mean committed one i dont see anything wrong with it, but there have to be an understanding,

but as for me i cant allow my bf wash my undies.

y llu not allow ur boyfriend to wash ur undies, i mean ur committed bf or hw wld u react if u c ur elder brother doin dat to his committed gf. d ansa is urs
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by yme1(f): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Not bad but for me o i cant allow my boy friend wash my undies.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by ohwofasa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
Infoseye:

Well I cant imagine washing my babes undies even when she is ill she will not allow me to haba man wake up!!!! there are limits or no go area for men this one you cant do.Advice stop it now or live to regret it for life b4 u know it your wife sisters will be given u there undies to wash also in no time they will be calling u undies washer in her family abeg do not disgrace us here.
c ur face;i na 2 remove d tin wen u one enter,u go fit do am
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by HohDee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
talk ma word.guess is high time to stop it.some peeps sayin a committed bf/gt(wateva)hw do u knw u committed sef?.4get level eyin eyanmi(yoruba go talk say---o n ti o da ko da.
@ poster
If u truly knw gurls,u not gonna do it,they take lil thing,as if its big,obirin o se ponle to be yen.
Quote me-she's gon take u 4 granted soon(stop it)
ma yoruba peeps--no b taboo b dis?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by azubyky: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
as tpical african man washing of female undies is a taboo but becoz of westernization we are begening to let alot of things go. if anyone want to he ladies i will advice the woman must be your wife and it must be between the 2 parties
no let second ear hear, coz it might sound preposterous.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by azubyky: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
come if can go down on your lady i dont see y washing of undies becomes an issue. or what do u think people!!!!!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Busta(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
I swear this topic is going to give some poeple heart attack!!

What is the big deal in washing pata and bras? tongue
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by azubyky: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2009
some people will say "i will not allow my boy friend to wash my undies" but u can allow your boy friend to stick his tounge down there. dont u think we are not been realistic? if the boy volunteer to do it as a result of what he felt or is feeling for u then so be it!!
pls let me if i dont make sense
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by biina: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
Can you let your gf/wife wash your undies?

yeye people

(1) (2)

My Girl Friend Spoken English Is Bad / Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed / 70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.