Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Can You Wash Her Undies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Her Undies (1836 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by azubyky: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
binna e never reach querel!! sure my undies is my girl friend wash my undies so therefore if u never starte to wash your boyfriend undies u beter starte becoz alot of girls de won won wash e undies. na u go loose
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by ikmoore2(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2009
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
I CANT DO IT AND WHAT FOR? EVEN IF AM INTO M DRY CLEANING BUSY.
PLS, STOP IT BF YOU START UR G/F SISTA'S UNDIES.
YES LET THE WASHING GO ROUND.
JUST WASH UR G/Fs', HER SISTAs AND HER FRIENDS UNDIES.

MR. UNDIES' WASHER
NOW U HAVE DISCOVERED UR TALENT
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by pureminded: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2009
I can do it , why wont i? well i dont know if the poster is talking about a wife or ordinary subscriber o , but i can do it to my legal wife probably maybe if she's sick or sumffin , didn't we said for better for worse , when it rains,when it's sunning So, me fit do am wella,
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by webprince(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
Haba! ORI IYA MI O NI JE! PATA! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by biina: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
azubyky:

binna e never reach querel!! sure my undies is my girl friend wash my undies so therefore if u never starte to wash your boyfriend undies u beter starte becoz alot of girls de won won wash e undies. na u go loose
so she can wash your undies, but you cant wash hers abi? baka!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by viclee009: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
u must be under luv voodoo. washing a woman's underwear is not a sign of luv. u pussy.
some women wants to know how much they can make an ass out of u. be a man; wash her pussy
too before she go to work and wash it every time she pee grin grin.
love my ass. don't u know where to draw the line?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Bestmann(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
There will problem any day you did not leave up to expectations.
so apply wisdom, you know they behave like babies.
Don't quote me pls.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by biina: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
viclee009:

u must be under luv voodoo. washing a woman's underwear is not a sign of luv. u pussy.
some women wants to know how much they can make an ass out of u. be a man; wash her pussy
too before she go to work and wash it every time she peeĀ  grin grin.
love my ass. don't u know where to draw the line?

If your are in a relationship with a woman that wants to make an ass of you, then you are either naive, gullible or outrightly stupid. In such a situation, washing her undies is the best you can make of your predicament.

I don't see what love has got to do with this. Each person should be responsible for his/her undies, but I do have a problem with people who say 'she can wash his, but he must not wash hers' giving some silly illogical reasoning. There should be no gender discrimination involved in the matter, for where is it written that her washing your boxers is your birth right. Such hypocritical people are the worst kind, applying quota or federalism when it suits them.

If its good for the goose, it should be better for the gander. Baka! angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by sistawoman: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
I finally get it!!!!!!!

OMG I finally get it!!!!!!

The obsession with washing women's undies is because the posters that are posting this live in Nigeria and have no washing machine so it is a big deal to them.

I came into this realization when another poster over in family, under the same topic, pointed out to me that most people there dont have washing machines.

Well to all the Nigerian women living back in Nigeria my hat tips to you and you have gained a whole new level of respect from me.

I know that I would not survive a week having to wash out my clothes by hand.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by tope2000(f): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by 190: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2009
e b lik say guys of nowadays neva hear
d last Jist
no b my mouth una go 4 hear am

anyway mak i talk,
abi na their life i com
anyway a uniben undergraduate washed his gf's pant
and after dryin d DRAWZEE--on the line
he noticed his hands were peelin
this is because girls of nowadays their pants
produces FIRE OR WUD I SAY BATTERY ACID naturally

Dont argue wit me o, its scientifically proven
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2009
What is so difficult in throwing a small linen into the machine or even soaking it and washing it with your hands? Some men do frown over petty things like this. Hmm. . . emotional indeed angry
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 04, 2009
Despite the fact this topic's been done to death, I'll answer again. . .

Yes, I can.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by oluwafemi113(m): 4:26am On Mar 04, 2009
biina:

Can you let your gf/wife wash your undies?

yeye people

yes now why not.
na woman now
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by sexyLeamon(f): 4:59am On Mar 04, 2009
what nonsense that rubbish nothing romantic about it undecided
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by pureminded: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2009
I still say it , i can wash my wife's undies any time any day , dosent mean anything , dosent mean im under spell or someffin , it's just a normal ffin to me , no big deal , Oloun ,
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by irenereky: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2009
I don't see anything wrong washing ur g/f undies but it should not be all the time, i mean in some circumstances like where she is on sick bed u couldĀ  help out, to be honest with u wen a guy does dat for once then he shuld be ready to do it for ever.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2009

Continue the discussion on a pre-existing thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-230119.160.html

(1) (2)

Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? / Money Over Bitches / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.