Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? (2720 Views)

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Its Called ŸORUBA-DEMON Not IGBO-DEMON Dont Get It Twisted / *****lets Try This Game, Its Called D Last Man Standing**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

I am fine. tongue
just saying hi smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by shaqhead: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2015
vivypretty:

THANKS & NOTED.
BUT I NEVER HAD AN IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION IN MIND WHEN I SAID THAT (I was thinking of how difficult the question is)
Yh I get it...some of this idioms hv bcom commonplace that their "abuse" within our lexicon goes without bn noticed! Its all good-U welcome!
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by wiringdpt(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
singlemonial bed
debolly:
Just thinking..if the bed for married couples is called matrimonial bed. What then do you call bed for those dating?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
just saying hi smiley
Same here wink
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
as e dy hot.
Haba, who cares! You cannot intimidate me. angry angry grin

[size=4pt]help embarassed[/size]
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by funstufz: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2015
debolly:
Just thinking..if the bed for married couples is called matrimonial bed. What then do you call bed for those dating?

Testimonial Bed nahh grin
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
just saying hi smiley
hello. smiley
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
hello. smiley
hi Teem cheesy
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hi Teem cheesy
how far? Long time. grin
BTW, if you are scientifically inclined, https://www.nairaland.com/2391945/sciences-discussion-thread
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by obiZEAL(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

You can be everywhere too if you want.

Just click on the 'new' icon on top of your screen and comment first on threads as soon as they are created.

Simple
i know sha...
But nl is not one appendages so I can't be here every time,Buh she seems to be.
Sometimes I wonder if she s working for seun as coordinator of ftc.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

Haba, who cares! You cannot intimidate me. angry angry grin

[size=4pt]help embarassed[/size]
ur brain need formatting. I go tear u e-slap if u mumu again.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ur brain need formatting. I go tear u e-slap if u mumu again.
format what? angry
You know Wetin I don store there abi? Way you just one format anyhow. angry
Smh.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by espn(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Testing bed..
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by boxer022(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Experimental bed
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by henry255: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hi Missy smiley
Missy I love your everywherelity grin
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by gsalvatore: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
vivypretty:
still cracking my brain
How can one even crack his brain?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Xplicit1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Detremental bed grin grin grin

I think the above is what it is called.

come to think of it, should u even have a bed wen not married?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Xplicit1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Detremental bed grin grin grin

I think the above is what it is called.

come to think of it, should u even have a bed wen not married?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by piicity(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT BED /OPTIMISTIC BED
debolly:
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
vivypretty:
still cracking my brain
*racking*
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
gsalvatore:
How can one even crack his brain?

ask google.pls refer back to the reply I gave to people like you that quoted me
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thowbie7:
*racking*

rack your brain is an idiomatic expression that I know but also check ur dictionary for the meaning of crack
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Johnnoah1st: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
vivypretty:

rack your brain is an idiomatic expression that I know but also check ur dictionary for the meaning of crack
HELLO SWEETIE?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by mekonglobal(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=obiZEAL post=35221875]The lady above me is just everywhere.

I think somebody should recommend her for d post of minister of FCT to PMB.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HELLO SWEETIE?
hy dearie
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Johnnoah1st: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
vivypretty:

hy dearie
U ARE SO BEAUTIFUL PLS CAN I KNW U OUTSIDE HERE? (U ACCEPT PM?)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / "Even Your Boo Get A Boo" / She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.