Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64148 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adNEXT: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
aegis86:
lets be logical for once,it's quite clear without any silly doubt that the first test was quite simple and that a 12 year old could have aced it 100%?..Don't you all think those thousands of people who had enrolled for this program could have scored 100% thereby denting the chances of others who scored even 75%?...But to most people's surprise,he who scored 75% was picked for the next stage,why do u think that happened?...simple!..because contrary to what we had assumed,less than 15% scored 100%,giving others with lower scores d chance to be called for the next stage...In every assessment,especially one that has to do wit employment,there isn't anything called a "cut off mark" really...something like dat only exists if and only if results have been compiled and the general performance ascertained thereby creating a "benchmark" for selection..So if HARPS needs 100 candidates and out of 500 who enrolled,the highest score was 20,the next best score to 20 till it gets to the 100th person will be selected and the rest left out...That's how candidates are been selected.So if u think you scored 25% n 39%,chances are almost 70% of people had scored the same or even below,so ur chances are great!..But if like 70% scores very high like 70% to 80% in both exercises,then d benchmark will be raised except d next best person scores very low.

Ok

Tkns
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hope that is not what you will be saying during the Interview....

Tell us about ur skills and achievements till date=>>> Dear Uncle... cheesy

If I b HARPS H.R i go just sound you better slap...

Dear Uncle tongue

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chinkichun: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Too many trolls here with their "reliable" source. Let's just sit tight and watch how this HARPS drama unfolds. I had already lost hope because I scored an average of 59.5 but after going through this thread, I am quite hopeful again.

Good luck to everyone.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm,

@Geobukky you have been sighted grin

Pls say something sweet to encourage your children, especially we who scored well below 50% cry cry
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
ohnaigee:

Hope that is not what you will be saying during the Interview....

Tell us about ur skills and achievements till date=>>> Dear Uncle... cheesy

If I b HARPS H.R i go just sound you better slap...

Dear Uncle tongue

Dear Uncle,

.......and i would love to meet U oooo

Well sha, we go connect for HARPs!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by UrchMannie: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
HARPS is too small to be receiving this attention from young resounding graduates like you and I. There are bigger and better places.
You have done your best by writing the exam, so have a positive mind, focus your enthusiasm and energy in other opportunities.

Eventually, everybody will know the outcome, so please Pocket your scores and suggestions we have heard enough!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
UrchMannie:
HARPS is too small to be receiving this attention from young resounding graduates like you and I. There are bigger and better places.
You have done your best by writing the exam, so have a positive mind, focus your enthusiasm and energy in other opportunities.

Eventually, everybody will know the outcome, so please Pocket your scores and suggestions we have heard enough!!!

u dey mind them,behaving like little children.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2015
happy new Month HARPS

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
aegis86:
Expect messages/phone calls by Thur/fri for the successful candidates only..Successful candidates who receive the calls/email/text this weekend should be 80% sure they're getting in for the training program..Be aware that the training will start towards the end of the month of July...The cut off has been known but am sorry guys I cannot reveal cuz I do not want to generate unnecessary emotions from any individual.Be rest assured that some of you have been selected...Cheers!

Hi.. Please kindly accept my request to send an email. i wanna ask a personal question. Thanks
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2015
eipreel:

fate angry

LOL!! You too like wahala

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
And the thread suddenly goes cold.....

or is it anxiety?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by vobochi(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Pls Can anyone recall if we submitted CV during the application?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
vobochi:
Pls Can anyone recall if we submitted CV during the application?

We didn't submit CV!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mail grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
strictlynaija:
Guys, check your mails

They will soon start sending mails

This guy...

you need to be stripped all the way down to ya briefs, and given 36 hot lashes of koboko that has been soaked in a pot of boiling water mixed cameroon pepper

Awon ori gbim sad

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear Uncle,

I told U guys that my pastor said God will surprise me on the 2nd of July 2015,.....

Expect mails 2moro!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcshegs(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear is to read as Expect is to
dest4real:
Dear Uncle,

I told U guys that my pastor said God will surprise me on the 2nd of July 2015,.....

Except mails 2moro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
mcshegs:
Dear is to read as Expect is to

grin grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by strictlynaija: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
ohnaigee:

This guy...

you need to be stripped all the way down to ya briefs, and given 36 hot lashes of koboko that has been soaked in a pot of boiling water mixed cameroon pepper

Awon ori gbim sad

read my post again and tell me who needs the d koboko if not you.

Soon can be anytime, just be ready
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Rogz85(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
100 ke, Na Witchcraft.

kingdaxn:

If you cut all the corners, you cannot score 1OO in that verbal. I won't believe everyone that says his or her score is 1OO.
[b]100 ke, Na witchcraft.

kingdaxn:

If you cut all the corners, you cannot score 1OO in that verbal. I won't believe everyone that says his or her score is 1OO.
[/b]100 ke, Na witchcraft.

kingdaxn:

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rogz85:
100 ke, Na Witchcraft.
[b]100 ke, Na witchcraft.
[/b]100 ke, Na witchcraft.
Lols, u gt am
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Now that HARPS have not sent mail to us#
*fingerscrossed#
Some said yesterday, some said today#
D 2days ve gone#
Let's just don't guess anything again abeg#
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
kingdaxn:
Now that HARPS have not sent mail to us#

*fingerscrossed#

Some said yesterday, some said today#

D 2days ve gone#

Let's just don't guess anything again abeg#

Pls let the guessing Continue....Let us play catch up to our former ***trend*** with 37 pages

Maybe when we reach page 20, then HARPS fit pity us: this is still page 7 angry

btw, Dear Uncle that said tomorrow nko

According to his prophet pastor grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear Uncle,
Tomorrow is tomorrow!

HARPs will contact us directly or indirectly or both!

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
cry
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emexto(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have been following this trend for a while now,I would say it has been a wonderful. experience and I also want all of us to look on the bright side of life from now on because I know and believe that harps want the best for us.a reliable source confirmed that we all would be getting our congratulatory messages soon.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aegis86: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's about time...
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by BottlePop: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
One more mention of "reliable source" and i will throw up.

When they eventually ask for CV and other supporting credentials, this will then become a whole new ball game considering all the requirements the initial job ad enumerated.

Chai.... wish i could put my scores on fire and increase its boiling point. undecided

4 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well, I guess Thursday's d D-day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.