Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. (56261 Views)

Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language / When You Take A Drink At Party Which You Are Not Supposed To / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by condralbede(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
feldido:

Just how do u do it? Sometimes I wonder how u read and comment in seconds...
She only reads d headline...and comments immediately, meanwhile you hv to be jobless before u can beat her .

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Tellnig: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol... Naija girls shi

Check out my signature jho
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by vareal(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Where did she get the pestle from?
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by ChynoBEATS: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
TrishaP:
Let him come out first.

What if you saw his mechanic with an Olosho What'll you do?? undecided

You neva can say you know
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Alezy(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Behira:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I kw u I'll do more
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by mike404(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Behira:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SHAPE NICE

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Section8(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
LoL the nigga don enta am shebi hin go cme outsyd, TROUBLE!!!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
TrishaP:
Let him come out first.

Ho ho ho
that nigga better call 911
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
And what was she doing there in the first. As a sharp guy I will ask her the same queastion.
God! I hate double standard.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by lozanni(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
INTROVERT go get a Job.
She has one: Internet troll. lol.
I guess she's a blogger or something.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by kinglekan: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by natas22: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

80% of your FTC are meaningless, the only thing that amazed me is your smartness to know which thread that will front page.
www.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Patented: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
When his Mom steps out to drive the car, whats your explanation as future dota in law
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by rheether(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
She jobless ghoon!!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Dennybouy: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who needs a job when pops is a petroleum products marketer. tongue tongue shey u agree. grin

Well saidgringringringrin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

can I be your friend?
Wussy request.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by justmenoni: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
True true it's either this Madam introvert no get job,single, etc cos she is always ftc perhaps she is a colleague of lasta grin grin grin

quote author=HungerBAD post=35224661]INTROVERT go get a Job.[/quote]
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Nuezha:
...and then you will get a shocker of your life when the Armed Robber who snatched it a moment earlier comes out with his gangs.
ROTFL,u r very funny
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by CyberWolf: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who needs a job when pops is a petroleum products marketer. tongue tongue shey u agree. grin

epic reply
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by missbehave247(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
natas22:

[s]80% of your FTC are meaningless, the only thing that amazed me is your smartness to know which thread that will front page][/s].
www.]
common no hating, she's a girl like u cry
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by natas22: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:

Not hating bro am a guy I kinda even like the girl she is smart and I like smart girl. But some of her comments hmmmm let me not talk
www.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
SON OF A RUBBISH angry

THE DAY ANY WOMAN TRY THAT THING ON ME, THAT SAME DAY WE GO DEY ARRANGE BURIAL CEREMONY
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by amofah1(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
wat if she discover say na army general get d car nt her bae crywat if she discover say na army general get d car nt her bae
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by andyanders: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
INTROVERT go get a Job.

Exactly. INTROVERT is Nairaland Robot
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by natas22: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:

I don't hate people at all check my posts you will see for your self am just saying the truth please don't misjudge what am just asking to do because I know she is very intelligent is to use her smartness and write more stuffs which I know is in her.
www.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by wtfCode: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
a gal of that nature will forever regret knowing me.
Why baes go dey mark their boos any how? it's stu.pid and that pic is stu.pid n' op is........ too
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by notoriousbabe: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
you no even get time for church,devil dey monitor you
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by 1miccza: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Abeg I agree ooo, I need dollars and petrol oo
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by raustin560(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
no b small thing ooo
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

WHY ARE YOU ALL CALLING THIS PERSON NAMESangry

SHE IS NOT A ROBOT NEITHER TROLL NOR A GUY,

ONE THING I DO KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT SHE IS AN ANIMAL, ONLY ANIMALS CAN PULL THIS KIND OF FTC STUFF. KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST

2 Likes

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2015
mad woman... so she walks around with big stick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.