Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (3845 Views)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by bongolistik(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everybody has his/her own ways of doing things and maybe for many guys out there, it has become norm for them to cohabit with their girlfriend and they enjoy it that way, but you know that everybody can't be the same.

My case is entirely different, as my girlfriend is planning to come and stay with me for only God knows how long she intends staying, but it looks like she wants to stay for a very very long period of time, but I asked her not to.

Not because I don't love her nor because I want to be flirting with other girls in her absence, mind you I am not a casanova to start with. All these that some guys will always want to change or flirt with plenty girls and always ready to go extra miles because of woman like travelling from Kafanchan to somewhere in Ibeju Lekki to see her or to flirt with her, I am not just that type and I don't really have such kind of energy chasing different women around like the way soldier ants do in their network.

But the thing there is that I just don't like the idea of staying or living almost permanently with a girlfriend, because I can't really see how I would be entirely differenciated from a married person and unmarried if she stays permanently with me. I don't just like it. Yes she can come spend weekend or some extra days, but moving or packing in completely is a no no for me.

Have I wronged her for rejecting her request?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by paiz: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
My guy you have not done wrong
You did well
Because familiarity brings contempt

Ladies my advice to you
Don't ever cohabit with a man who is not engaged to you

You are losing your dignity and respect
Odds are there that he might end up not marrying you

Let me ask you
If i alway get something for free, why would i still go and pay for it.
Think twice before you make a big mistake

16 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
My dear u haven't, first of all is she having accommodation issue? If so well maybe u should help her out till she's able to get an apartment for herself. If not then I really don't know what ladies want o, why would you pack ur stuffs and move to a guy's house,what for? He'll end up fûçking the good things out of ur life then when ure empty, he'll send u out. It's a shameful act o. Please op u have done nothing wrong if that's the case... I think ure a man of integrity and one of the few responsible men we have.. it's a pity our ladies will never learn..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by ikbnice(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
You no wan couple's life

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
You've done well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by JayCynic(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
A man who refuses sex should be sent to jail for not having a sensitive dick.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by pizzylee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
this may be d best decision of ur life

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Well done, op. I equally don't get the rationale behind moving in with someone you're dating.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
ok
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
You have done no wrong.

I also don't think it makes sense to harbour someone you're not married to inside your house and then you continue to live as couples. This often makes a relationship lose its value, excitement, fun, respect for each other, etc. In fact, it will get to a time when everything will become boring and it will lower your chances of getting married to that person.

Visiting is perfectly normal but should only be for a very short period of time

#Modified#

With all the comments from ladies, we easily conclude that we don't have any lady on Nairaland that's cohabiting?

Issokay oooo! Lemme leave them to their hypocrisy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by amakadihot87(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
U did well.......she should respect herself nah.........how on earth can one move into her boyfriends house permanently

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
She doesn't have parents? You've not done wrong biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op uv not done wrong.

She wan choke u with love?

Haba.

At this stage u need your freedom, and enjoy dating. Then when marriage comes, u will know u are married and start living together.

Some ladies sef.
If she move in with u and u say u no do again. She may end up burning down your apartment and move on. Be wise op.

Free pussssy is not actually free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
You've done well op.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by TosinDru: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
amakadihot87:
U did well.......she should respect herself nah.........how on earth can one move into her boyfriends house permanently
She could be one of those girls who're always on heat

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Blackhawk01: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some babez no just wan get sense again, na so love dey do una? undecided

Move into my bf's house? Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy. Can't trade my freedom for anything. Btw, where would I tell my Mum I'm living? Bf's house shocked cheesy grin

Wooz! Op, you've done well , really well.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by GOFRONT(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
It is better........Infact Op u ar Right

I think d only reason why my Neighbor's girlfrnd who stays togeda wit him did Not set his room ablaze the oda day waz because of d effect it wil hav on my Room.....babe got provoked and started Smashin T.V, Refrigerator, babe turn to a destroyer....lol....

My prayer that day waz God shuld nt make dis girl think of settin her Bf room on fire coz I will b affected and God spoke to her not to........

Still I was affected

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
nawa,,you have not don't the forbidden, ,if she's having accommodation issue,just try and figure out,,if not ask her if she's coming to stay for long or not

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Never try it please....

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by donk552(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
She want marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
The brotherhood hereby formally disavows you for breaking the one cardinal rule:

When a girl wants the D on the regular..... Niggah you fuckin give it to her anyhow she wants it.
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by smardray(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
u did everything wrong. ..oponu...I'm suspecting u re impotent sef

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
No don't even know how I will live with my husband let alone a bf
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
GOFRONT:

I think d only reason why my Neighbor's girlfrnd who stays togeda wit him did Not set his room ablaze the oda day waz because of d effect it wil hav on my Room.....babe got provoked and started Smashin T.V, Refrigerator, babe turn to a destroyer..

My prayer that day waz God shuld nt make dis girl think of settin her Bf room on fire coz I will b affected and God spoke to her not to........

Still I was affected
You don't mean it? shocked Onto say the guy cheat on her abi?
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
GOFRONT:

I think d only reason why my Neighbor's girlfrnd who stays togeda wit him did Not set his room ablaze the oda day waz because of d effect it wil hav on my Room.....babe got provoked and started Smashin T.V, Refrigerator, babe turn to a destroyer....lol....

Still I was affected
Wetin the guy do? This one weak me o
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by crunchyDope(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
op ehn...u no want extra drama wen d relationship fail...greetings to u d smart subconscious mind sir grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
My dear u haven't, first of all is she having accommodation issue? If so well maybe u should help her out till she's able to get an apartment for herself. If not then I really don't know what ladies want o, why would you pack ur stuffs and move to a guy's house,what for? He'll end up fûçking the good things out of ur life then when ure empty, he'll send u out. It's a shameful act o. Please op u have done nothing wrong if that's the case... I think ure a man of integrity and one of the few responsible men we have.. it's a pity our ladies will never learn..

bongolistik , please even if she's having accommodation issue, don't accommodate her for your own safety.

Infact, if you want to live a long life and achieve success, then stay away from ladies. give them a very big gap. Bet me, her coming is not a genuine one.

No offense, that your Bae is irresponsible ooo.. no vex..
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
amakadihot87:

amakadihot87 , your comment di hot and sharp
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by adajoe555: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
paiz:
My guy you have not done wrong You did well Because familiarity brings contempt
Ladies my advice to you Don't ever cohabit with a man who is not engaged to you
You are losing your dignity and respect Odds are there that he might end up not marrying you
Let me ask you If i alway get something for free, why would i still go and pay for it. Think twice before you make a big mistake

You are right
Re: My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? by sheyman45(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
A man who refuses sex should be sent to jail for not having a sensitive dick.[/

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If You're In Love With An Angel, Dont Ignore This! / d / Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.