Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) (41674 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alezy:
hawayu pls xpantiate on ur moniker.
Expatiate, bruh !!
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Must they censor everything on Nairaland? See how they want use censor spoil this nice graphix. Nice one OP.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
Expatiate, bruh !!
and u tink I don't kw?? dat was intentional my brother.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by CrazyScientist: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Ojestas:
If small boy see fear, im go fear. . .As guy man stand up, o boy.....im pick race sharp sharp...the old woman called her...hey, look here!! Timidly, he looked back and saw his employee with the two dogs that has turned to her children that he has straffed. He regretted his deeds. The old woman told her; look here, son. . Not all that glitters are gold,, not every girl u see u sleep with, even if they try to seduce you,, be strong. I decided to help u because i don't want you to get killed. Many guys like you have been killed. The guy thanked the woman and fled.

I don't understand? How are they did they become dogs? Why did they seduce him then decide to kill him?
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2015
This is my best topic for today nice one op
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2015
HURRAY!!!!! I love endings where bad guys win.
BARTENDER one orijin for my hommie ojestas hia.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2015
HURRAY!!!!! I love endings where bad guys win.
BARTENDER one orijin for my hommie ojestas hia.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by beautycrush24(f): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2015
detiosa:
following all, especially the graphic scene

Graphic scene? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.