Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) (41666 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by techmart(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
In other news, ladies check my signature.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by CrazyScientist: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bros no Bleep up! Complete the story...
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by cheerokee(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
Mama came back from the river, soliloquying angrily, saying "This useless girl nor go chop for this ogufe tonight". . Called the elder sister, no reply. . checked the kitchen and met her with the guy. . Naked again. . The girl quickly put on her cloth again as the mother screams. The woman thought "What have i done to myself"??. . Before this guy go transfer his sex aggression on me, make i sack am o. . Na so mama use left hand describe the guy papa house for am. That's how the guy walked out and left the house. The two girls were annoyed at their mother's decision.

oboi, see Ikebe!!
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
One day, on his way to resume his part time duty, he saw a sexy girl coming from the stream, He lustfully pursued the girl , looked at her face and found out she's his oga's daughter. .They exchanged greetings and he offered to help her home with the bucket of water on her head which she happily obliged. . The girl don happy...for her mind, she was like "YES!! M getting this handsome dude". The guy didn't make further advancements but in his mind, he's seriously lusting after the girl.

Chai, see that shape..

Fantastic..
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Motolank: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
Don't be surprised at the next picture u ll see. .@last, the guy accomplished all his missions o. .bleeped two blood sisters at the nose of their mother. As they were having sex, the guy said "i never really loved your sister, its u i love. and all sorts of talk like that. They had sex outside there and the girl said to him; touching his lips. ."Never tell my sister something happened between us, she d eat me raw. As a sharp guy nah; The guy replied, i no be small pikin, biko. They had more sex.

Did u guys notice a wolf - like dog

Ok!

The guy is a Nigerian? Right?
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na so bros pack load,.comot for madam house o. . As he was leaving, the younger girl who doesn't know what was happening at home had gone to get Bottled Orijin for him so he could be able to perform stronger.
Hey, v got Orijin for u, said the girl but the guy replied: Your mama don pursue me out of your house and i ain't coming back...he murmured and said"afterall, i don accomplish my mission with una. The girl persuaded her but the guy didn't even look back. He was determined to leave, hoping he gets another employee like where he just left.

2 Likes

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Girl tried to persuade him to stay but the guy took to his heels before mama go poison am. . But he still felt happy about his little time in their house, he explored and exploited. Guy went back home in search of another green pasture.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by CrazyScientist: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
Girl tried to persuade him to stay but the guy took to his heels before mama go poison am. . But he still felt happy about his little time in their house, he explored and exploited. Guy went back home in search of another green pasture.

The end
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
CrazyScientist:

The end
nah
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by nastyd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ojestas:
Mama came back from the river, soliloquying angrily, saying "This useless girl nor go chop for this ogufe tonight". . Called the elder sister, no reply. . checked the kitchen and met her with the guy. . Naked again. . The girl quickly put on her cloth again as the mother screams. The woman thought "What have i done to myself"??. . Before this guy go transfer his sex aggression on me, make i sack am o. . Na so mama use left hand describe the guy papa house for am. That's how the guy walked out and left the house. The two girls were annoyed at their mother's decision.

bros na right hand d mama use..

Luk am well

hehehehehe...

Cool story man

1 Like

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
*standing ovation* This is a true happy ending, Mission accomplished. Bad guy wins hurray. *in Obama's voice* today is a victory for bad guys and evil villains everywhere all my lyf I supported evil guys from Tom in tom and jerry to that evil guy in wacky races and Yankee doodle pidgin and so many more finally I lived to see this day. Danke.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
So, on his way back home. . he was lost in thought, flashing back the memories of his good time at his former employee's place,,,two fierce looking wolf - like dog appeared and started chasing him

He ran till he was tired. .The dogs almost caught him, then he gave up n sat down, said his last prayers cos he expected the hungry dogs to tear him apart.

fortunately for him, He saw an old woman from a far, tying the dogs with a magic scarf. Hence, the dogs couldnt harm him anymore. He sighed deeply. .

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
If small boy see fear, im go fear. . .As guy man stand up, o boy.....im pick race sharp sharp...the old woman called her...hey, look here!! Timidly, he looked back and saw his employee with the two dogs that has turned to her children that he has straffed. He regretted his deeds. The old woman told her; look here, son. . Not all that glitters are gold,, not every girl u see u sleep with, even if they try to seduce you,, be strong. I decided to help u because i don't want you to get killed. Many guys like you have been killed. The guy thanked the woman and fled.

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by igbsam(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Spoiler: Those 2 dogs are the two girls who wants to Bleep him
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=35pt] THE END [/size]
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Moral Lesson: Though the whole story looks childish. . Still, it has its moral; Not all that glitters are gold.

Thanks grin

Ishilove and Lalasticlala can see to this IF its worth the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by lharstborn(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Love the story..loved the graphics more. Nice one there @ OP
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
i'll still hit dem girls

1 Like

Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
lharstborn:
Love the story..loved the graphics more. Nice one there @ OP
Thanks cheesy
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
i'll still hit dem girls
grin
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by knostbrown01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheerokee:

oboi, see Ikebe!!
Badt guys everywhere grin
cheerokee:

oboi, see Ikebe!!
Badt guys everywhere
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by hottest111: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
This shiit is supposed to make front page... An advice 2 all my fellow bad sharp guyz
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice one op. Lalasticlala do the needful pls.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Heeyhun(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nic story.....That junior sister shape na die
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Nice one op.
Lalasticlala do the needful pls.

Ojestas kindly put the link to the source of the story in the body of the thread...
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heeyhun:
Nic story.....That junior sister shape na die
no much diff wit ur own
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Heeyhun(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alezy:
no much diff wit ur own
Irony grin
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heeyhun:
Irony grin
hawayu pls xpantiate on ur moniker.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shiooo..

If them like make them turn GOAT.
I'm goin bleep the Ass outter any choppy lady.

I just they imagine girls like those pictures in real life.... kiss
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Ojestas(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ojestas kindly put the link to the source of the story in the body of the thread...
i saw the pictures on an instagram account(not following me). .the concept attracted me to view the pictures. .she captioned each picture with a line. i tapped from the lines though but i wrote the story as it is. . Thanks.
Re: A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) by Charleschidera(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Let those that have ear hear.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.