Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad (2769 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / President Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips & The Cost - Sahara Reporters / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by realGURU(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2015
hellow,
my fellow nairalanders in the education sector, iam rounding up my final year exam this month and am thinking of pursuing my msc immediately after my youth service if possible before it, but i dont know how much it will cost me to earn an master of science degree abroad, i will prefer if it is uk or USA but any other option is welcome.
thank you
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by natas22: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by sinkhole: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
realGURU:
hellow,
my fellow nairalanders in the education sector, iam rounding up my final year exam this month and am thinking of pursuing my msc immediately after my youth service if possible before it, but i dont know how much it will cost me to earn an master of science degree abroad, i will prefer if it is uk or USA but any other option is welcome.
thank you
With the current exchange rate I think 30milion naira will be OK for you in Britain!
Britain and others are realy milking us dry in the name of quality education!
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
sinkhole:

With the current exchange rate I think 30milion naira will be OK for you in Britain!
Are u for real 30 million? ?
Or u ment 3 million

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by realGURU(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
sinkhole:

what? 30 million?
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by sinkhole: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
mrvitalis:

Or u ment 3 million
well, 3million then u have to get other supports as well as find some other simple jobs to complement!
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by olawalepopoola: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Why don't you try south african universities. With just about 800K for tuition fees excluding other allowances you should finish by 18months. There universities is higly rated in Africa
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by anotherspring: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
realGURU:
hellow,
thank you

are u planning to take your GRE exams before december 2015? do you intend to apply for a master/Ph.D. degree in US universities for 2016 admission term? do you want admit with tuition scholarship plus living fee? take advantage of our services for free! yeah! we mean free!..You'll decide how much you pay us when you receive your admission letter...that Sounds great I suppose!! Yeah...you can't beat that. No deposit, No strings attached...you only pay what you want and can afford in appreciation of our support...take advantage now!
email: msphdinus@gmail.com
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by generaliy07(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by meforyou1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
mrvitalis:

Or u ment 3 million
he meant 30 million naira.
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by change49ja: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
well, 3million then u have to get other supports as well as find some other simple jobs to complement!

Which other support than living expenses? Averagely an MSc in UK costs £12,000-£15,000(around N3.5-4.5 million). Assuming you spent about £12000(about N3.6 million)on living expenses, it's still not more than N8million(£25,000 roughly) in total so how did you arrive at N30Million(about £100,000). Remember, the OP is talking about a one year master's programme not three year Bachelor's programme.
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by Arosa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
@op £20,000 will do in UK. That is if you are not the partying/clubbing type. undecided
Re: The Cost Of Doing Your Masters Degree Abroad by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:

Are u buying Buckingham palace?

A budget of $20-40k will pay for your tuition fee in most schools in USA

(1) (Reply)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Police Station Burnt, NDELEA Official Killed In Aba Riot - Photos And Details / Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.