Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (43928 Views)

I Regret Ekweremadu’s Emergence – Saraki / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
No amount of intrigue and blackmail from APC will get Saraki/Ekweremadu out of that position...the APC hypocrites and slaves should go eat otapiapia now since they can find their voice now because of Saraki and where dumb during the Tambuwa era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Eshinery(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Brytawon:

http://leadership.ng/news/443363/i-regret-ekweremadus-emergence-saraki
Lie from the pit of hell you got yourself what you wanted abi without the support of anybody abi honestly I hate over ambitious politicians like this spoilt brat called ABS blood:
y betrayer
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by fineguy11(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
The SE and SS never voted for APC and do not deserve any appointment in the buhari administration.
Ekwerenmadu should resign now or face our wrath
shut up ur stinking hole u twart....the more more than 40% vote buhari go frm edo state is for who?.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by myproperty(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
angry Among the best traitors Nigeria has ever had, Saraki ranks at the very top, a massive obstacle in the path to equality and freedom.

Thunder ffire your mouth there. angry
Why would thunder fire his mouth? Why do you believe in throwing abuses with someone who does not share the same ideology with you?
Some people say Saraki is over-ambitious. How many times did Buhari contest for the post of the President, How many times did Atiku contest for the post of the President, so among the three northerners,who is over-ambitiious among them.

Saraki had only shown his party that he is not a dullard, the party depended on only their members but Saraki depended on Senators( APC and PDP) that would vote, Saraki new that the Clerk of the National Assembly had not postponed the election while the APC believed they can call the bluff of the rules of the National Assembly.
APC should thank God that not all of their senators went for that meeting, they would have seen a PDP senator as the senate president, in which they can't impeach because they would not be able to have the needed 2/3 needed.

What APC had to do now to save their face is to lobby not to be autocratic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Eshinery(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
kromoto:
Come to think of it sef, if not for Ekwerenmadu's PDP Pact with Saraki, he wouldn't had emerged senate president. So, saraki owe Ekwerenmadu.
seconded
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Moheat(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
The SE and SS never voted for APC and do not deserve any appointment in the buhari administration.

Just shove it down your stinking arsee! They never voted but they were the financiers of APC. You forget the APC ATM Machine?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by cescky(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:

small pikin oyacry us a cupof tears

listen to yourself

i guess buhari is ya fada and nigeria ya family property

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dahnify70:
Nothing good comes easy
Saraki don't mind all those critics
They want to abduct you and you out smarted them and they are shouting
You are a better politician than all of them put together
I see you going far
All those fighting you will come to beg for committee chairman
As far as APC is concerned,there is no more prospect for saraki.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by nanalady(f): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
which wrath sir undecided
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Neplusultra(f): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dats how God wants it! Y'all shud jus deal wit it! undecided
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Lionsclaw: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
This Saraki na sharp guy grin You switch off your phones but you get info say clerk don enter chamber grin grin grin
Abi u buy N200 phone and sim card they control your cronies they monitor every move of Tinubu.
Omo you be crook grin Thumbs up though
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Superman11(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
This guy has been faking Sympathy or remorse since the outcome of tuesday...
'I gave up my presidential ambition for buhari'_Saraki
'I respect tinubu, i would meet him soon'_Saraki
And now this poop...
Meanwhile, he had the opportunity to obey his party directive on tuesday, he decided to flout it...
This man commands no RESPECT from his peers in secret...both from APC and PDP..
In the 7th NASS, David Mark was able to win the admiration and respect of his peers @ opposition...even though he was partizan, you would struggle to notice it..dats maturity!! Saraki is just an over spoilt kid in the body of an adult...this his tenure reminds me of Chuba Okadigbo's (RIP)...who had so many enemies, and ended prematurely..due to his rashness in handling issues..

SOMETIMES U NEED TO DISOBEY TO BREAK THROUGH.. HE IS SURE FAKING THE REMORSE
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by gbrown(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Brytawon:

http://leadership.ng/news/443363/i-regret-ekweremadus-emergence-saraki
SARAKI THE LOCAL CHAMPION FROM KWARA STATE, YOUR ONLY SPHERE OF DOMINANCE IS KWARA STATE, ALL YOUR RANTS IS WHAT WE REFER TO AS TALES BY MOONLIGHT, YOUR ACT IS TREACHERY AND ACUTE DESPERATION, APC CALLED FOR A MOCK ELECTION SARAKI REFUSED, WIN OR LOSE ALL THIS DRAMA WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED WITHIN THE PARTY, BUT BECAUSE OF SARAKI,S DESPERATION , HE ENTERED AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE WITH PDP TO ELECT EKWERAMADU, SARAKI BETRAYED APC, HIS ACTION WAS A WICKED BACK STAB TO A PARTY ON WHOSE PLATFORM HE RODE TO THE SENATE, BOTH SARAKI AND THE LATE OLOYE SARAKI HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON, THAT'S THE DOMINANCE OF KWARA POLITICS, OUTSIDE KWARA STATE THEY ARE MERE PAPER WEIGHTS, IT,S LAUGHABLE WHEN SARAKI SAYS HE IS NOT DISPARATE, IT,S ONLY A VERY DISPARATE MAN THAT WILL TEAM UP WITH AN OPPOSITION PARTY TO ACHIEVE HIS OWN SELFISH AIM, AFTER HIS TREACHERY , SARAKI STILL WENT AHEAD TO ELECT PRINCIPAL OFFICERS, TALK ABOUT DESPERATION.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by kunle86(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
samueld0:
To become a successful politician in my country Naija u must have distinction in the following subjects

Lies.
Pretending.
Heartlesness.
Trickiness.
Robbery
Kungfu
and selfishness
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by front247: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
to hell wit u South West
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by remmyjunior: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
This man keep deceiving Nigerian, and sm ppl wnt to kill demslvs here. If he truly wnt to show remorse, he would have considered the list of apc leadership candidates.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Neplusultra(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
lomprico:

U are a very stup¡d bigot that will die of hate very very soon.
He's a walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by tonychristopher: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
They can whine and cry but ekweremadu aint going no where

They can't try shit ....now igbo dey look for excuse to leave seff
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by bluaero(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:

You have no idea how senseless you are..
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by ldpele(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
VirginFinder:
I blame the Lawan group's absence at the Senate inauguration for Ekweremadu's emergence.

Had David Mark been overambitious, he'd have emerged the Senate President that fateful morning.

Where are FreeGlobe, chukwudi44, winniz, deltagiant, chessboard, buddahmonk and the rest of the loudmouthed, deluded ibo crew who want to make Saraki 'Fulani' for having Ekweremadu as deputy?

For me, it's either Lawan/Gbaja or Saraki/Dogara.

Yorubas are ok with either of the scenarios.
thought only me observed that, but what do u think could have happened?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by front247: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by sen8or(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
U just earned urself 120 woops on ur ass
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Justicealh3(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
So pdp is stil working.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Dailyfavour(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
To become a successful politician in my country Naija u must have distinction in the following subjects

Lies.
Pretending.
Heartlesness.
Trickiness.
Robbery
Kungfu

Gbam!! plus
* Rebelion
*Longthroat

(No democracy in Nigeria yet except civil rule)
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Splendidee(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
imagine dat. free n fair + transparency
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by sparkleboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Liar

Liar

Liar

Thunder fire your left yansh saraki if you're lying
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by dokyOloye: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
hope U will tell Ur APC govt to also reject d revenue coming from d south east and south south.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by SaintRobs: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guy,the second name on the passport says otherwise,I beleive you know Saraki second's name is Bukola? And not olukola that appears on the passport? Though,the allegation may be true,because he had his education in UK,but I doubt the veracity of the passport I saw .
post=35250073:
[size=25pt] EXPOSED: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Is Not A Citizen Of Nigeria [See Shocking Photo Proof] - Sahara Reporters[/size]
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by liquidity(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
“It was at quarter to 10:00 that I got information that the clerk to the National Assembly had entered the chamber. So, I got out of the small car I was inside, stretched myself and put on my Babariga because I didn’t have it on before then. “I walked from the car park into the chambers… That was why some of you would have seen that I looked very tired on that morning,” Saraki said.

Hehehehehehe.....Moderator pls move to joke section..very very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by 989900: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
If it is true Saraki holds dual citizenship, constitutionally I know he can not be president . . . and I think he cannot be a governor nor a SP even.

Does anyone have the correct info about the above?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by 989900: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
liquidity:
“It was at quarter to 10:00 that I got information
that the clerk to the National Assembly had
entered the chamber. So, I got out of the small
car I was inside, stretched myself and put on my
Babariga because I didn’t have it on before then.
“I walked from the car park into the chambers…
That was why some of you would have seen that
I looked very tired on that morning,” Saraki said.

Hehehehehehe.....Moderator pls move to joke section..very very funny.

LOL... and the b@st@rd discarded his main phone, or switched it off so he cannot be reached by party members. Sarakiiii! Dan broba ole shegun! cheesy wink
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by luvmijeje(f): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.