Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (43927 Views)

I Regret Ekweremadu’s Emergence – Saraki / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by alpaka: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
MR PRESIDENT, DELAY IS DAGEROUS

The worst thing that can happen to a people, is to have high expectations from a person or group of persons and get disappointed at the of the day.

Prior to the 2015 general elections, many Nigerians were not comfortable with the way and manner the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was leading the nation, his style of leadership was characterized by a lot of corruption in high places, that they earnestly asked for a change and they got the desired change they wanted. They expected to see true change, that was why they chose President Muhammadu Buhari to succeed him in office.

Immediately Dr. Goodluck Jonathan accepted defeat, most Nigerians at home and in the diaspora believed that the era of impunity, lawlessness and corruption has gone for good. But one month after taking over the realm of affairs, President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to hit the ground running, Nigeria is like a vehicle in auto-pilot.

The Presidential elections were won and lost about two months to the handover date. President Muhammadu Buhari had enough time to come out with a workable strategy to kick start the running of the Government. It is one month after taking over from Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, yet we are yet to have a secretary to the government of the federation, the list of ministerial nominees are yet to be forwarded to the senate for approval, out of the 15 personal assistant he requested for and got approval from the national assembly, only a handful has been appointed.

With President Muhammadu Buhari's dance steps, it is as if he is not prepared for the office he is occupying or must he sought the advice of all Nigerians before doing the needful? The number one excuse that was giving to the public was that the administration of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan submitted the hand over notes at the eve of his handover, secondly that they were waiting for the inauguration of the National assembly. The two events has come and gone for more than three weeks now, yet there is no head way.

As a former head of state, it is expected that the president is in a familiar terrain, but the delay in appointing members of his cabinet is leaving more room for people to start doubting his capabilities.

The time to reassure Nigerians that they did not make a mistake in voting for change is now.

Delay they say, is dangerous.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
The SE and SS never voted for APC and do not deserve any appointment in the buhari administration.
Ekwerenmadu should resign now or face our wrath

What wrath? Toothless Fox!
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by alpaka: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mr Senate President Sir with due respect, your agreement with PDP senators is for Ekweremmadu to be the Deputy Senate President.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by xcobalimitless(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
well played
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by ohenhen1: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
This man can't even read the APC party letter on the floor. He must think Nigerians are fools. He sold out the party.

2007- The PDP party forwarded the principal officers list to the NASS after meeting with the caucuses.

2011- The PDP party forwarded the principal officer list to the NASS after meeting with the caucuses

2015- The minority PDP party forwarded the principal officer list to the NASS after meeting with the caucuses

2015- The majority APC party principal officer list was ignored. Saraki changed the zoning formula. Gave his supporters good posts. His opponents like Lawan no major posts. Even Akume who was the Senate minority leader from 2011 to 2015 didn't get a leadership role. Femi Gbajiabiamila who did a great job as minority leader in house for the last 4 years is not even been considered for a leadership role in the new assembly. How can there be peace in the NASS?

Each state gets about 3 members elected to the Senate. Each state is already equally represented. Merit should not be disregarded for zoning when we choosing leaders. Bad leadership can affect the entire legislative process.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Midastorch(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
angry Among the best traitors Nigeria has ever had, Saraki ranks at the very top, a massive obstacle in the path to equality and freedom.

Thunder ffire your mouth there. angry
We shouldn't be surprised.like the saying goes."like father like son" his father was one of Abacha"s best pals during Abacha"s regime not to talk about his junkied promiscuous sister.I dont think anything good can come from that Sarakis family for Nigerians
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by EFFRAKATA: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2015
franchizy:
The SE and SS never voted for APC and do not deserve any appointment in the buhari administration.

U and your dumb President are all weaklings. You guys better wake up from your slumber and face the reality. This age is too advance for this retardant called GMB. He is no doubt weak, slow, insensitive,clueless and oblivious of a typical political settings. He is just a beneficiary of change but not the change that we envisaged and hope for....

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by igbakigba2t15: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Good for the People! And don't forget ONLY GOD'S WILL WILL BE DONE! GODWIN!
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Saraki, u are a stupid lying goat. Get out who are u fooling?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by oyem4u(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
franchizy:

who be una?
Pls explain better
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by shabla(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2015
samueld0:
To become a successful politician in my country Naija u must have distinction in the following subjects

Lies.
Pretending.
Heartlesness.
Trickiness.
Robbery
Kungfu
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by VirginFinder: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol who made you the spokesman of the yorubas.How many people on your street even know you exist? If you really believe Saraki is regretting Ekweremadu's emergence then you are even more naive than I thought.

Bukola Saraki's father is the one who said there are of fulani ancestry and not me.You know what he sired Bukola and should be more conversant with his ethnicity than you. If you have any issues with that, then wake him up from his grave and deal with him.

You are a recalcitrant dullard!

If you, chukwudi (with ibo Firstname & Surname), decide to claim to be a Yoruba man, does that make you one? Does it stop you from being who you really are which is ibo?

If your father decides to disown you for political reasons, will that stop you from being his biological son?

The same way you have been imposing Fulani status on Saraki is how you are now trying so hard to disbelieve his regret for having Ekweremadu as deputy. Why did Ali Ndume of APC stand for election in the first instance if Ekweremadu was Saraki's choice?
I am sure this has dealt a fatal blow to you guys. E don pain una wella.

Ekweremadu's stay as DSP are numbered, trust me. He just cant last.
He'll be sacrificed for peace to reign in the APC and NASS.

Ntooooooooor!!!
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by larryUG(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
franchizy:
u and ur likers shld kip on waiting for ekweremadu to resign. Una go die while waiting him go still dey dia. Wrath ko blah blah blah ni....typical yoruba cowardly ranting like oladipo diya..
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
but sariki na u put ike ekwere mmadu dere.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by free13: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm....,
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by agohavivi(f): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a recalcitrant dullard!

If you, chukwudi (with ibo Firstname & Surname), decide to claim to be a Yoruba man, does that make you one? Does it stop you from being who you really are which is ibo?

If your father decides to disown you for political reasons, will that stop you from being his biological son?

The same way you have been imposing Fulani status on Saraki is how you are now trying so hard to disbelieve his regret for having Ekweremadu as deputy. Why did Ali Ndume of APC stand for election in the first instance if Ekweremadu was Saraki's choice?
I am sure this has dealt a fatal blow to you guys. E don pain una wella.

Ekweremadu's stay as DSP are numbered, trust me. He just cant last.
He'll be sacrificed for peace to reign in the APC and NASS.

Ntooooooooor!!!
Youre such a slowpoke. He never claimed to be a yoruba man and from his name and comments, he obviously wouldnt want to be associated with the likes of you which he clearly made known in back and white. He clearly spelt out his points but instead of you to engage in a valid and constructive arguement, started talking out of point and ranting like someone in need of psychiatric evaluation. From your comment, you obviously never came across simple comprehension in your primary/secondary school days. Youre obviously a product of a failed educational system.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by VirginFinder: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
agohavivi:
Youre such a slowpoke. He never claimed to be a yoruba man and from his name and comments, he obviously wouldnt want to be associated with the likes of you which he clearly made known in back and white. He clearly spelt out his points but instead of you to engage in a valid and constructive arguement, started talking out of point and ranting like someone in need of psychiatric evaluation. From your comment, you obviously never came across simple comprehension in your pri

You are a dullard!

If a Yoruba man with Yoruba names can be said to claim to be Fulani, why cant an ibo man with pure ibos names claim to be Yoruba?
Re: Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki by chiedu7: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2015
franchizy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.